\|/ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

Hiccup and you were currently in the woods where the both of you had found the Light Fury and the Night Fury earlier.

Hiccup had a shield in front of him and he was crawling along the ground, you behind him to shield yourself from sight.

Hiccup and you stood a little to look over the shield, hiccup grabbing a fish, before you grabbed one and the both of you threw it over the shield.

 "Nothing." You said, looking over to make sure the coast was clear.

Hiccup nodded and stepped forward, only to be met with the shield getting stuck in between the rocks a little.

You rolled your eyes as hiccup crawled under the shield, you doing the same right after to look around a little.

"Leave the shield." You told him as he tried to get it unstuck.

You grabbed the fish you previously threw, beginning to walk forward as Hiccup followed you quickly and closely.

Hiccup and you tip-toed a little, hearing the whole forest go quiet.

You and him looked around, before hiccup gasped when he looked in a different direction, you doing the exact same thing.

The Light Fury and Night Fury.

The Night Fury was on top of a rock, wings curled in as its tail swayed.

The Light Fury was beside said rock, tail completely still with it's wings tucked beside them.

Both dragons had a drastic colour difference in every aspect, the one on top of the rock having green eyes and a dark body while the one beside the rock had a white body and blue eyes.

"Told you." You whispered to hiccup.

The Furies exchanged glances, before the darker one stepped closer, the lighter one circling around the both of you.

Hiccup gasped a little as the Night Fury smelled the both of you, growling immediately after that had happened, the light Fury doing the same.

Hiccup held out his fish, and the dragons pupils dilated, stepping closer to hiccup.

You hesitantly did the same, turning around a little to the much more lighter dragon who was hissing at you, teeth unsheathed.

This dragon didn't buy it, and instead narrowed its pupils, though took one step closer.

The Night Fury growled abruptly which caused the light fury's tail to lash, the two focused on hiccup and you, hiccup seeming to have a knife in his tunic.

"Lose the knife!" You whispered to him, hiccup looking back at you quickly.

When hiccup attempted to grab it, the dragon in front of him snarled as the dragon in front of you raised its wings for defence.

You stumbled back a little bit as Hiccup grabbed the knife, before immediately dropping it off to the side, a thump being heard.

The black dragon motioned it's head to the knife, wanting it thrown away.

Hiccup kicked the knife away and into the water, making the Night Fury's head perk as it sat down, nub twitching, pupils dilated.

The Light Fury's eyes darted at you and hiccup, before settling on you, head lowering as they roared a little bit.

Hiccup held out the fish to the night fury, you doing the same, back turned to hiccup.

You crouched down slowly, the Light Fury stepping forward, lowering their head again as their tail curled and wings tucked back in.

"Huh. Toothless." You heard hiccup say.

You looked back a little, seeing the night fury being near hiccup with its mouth open and teeth unseen.

"I wouldn't be so-" you said, eyes widening.

"I could've sworn you had..." Hiccup interrupted you, before gasping as the night fury unsheathed it's teeth and grabbed the fish.

"Sure..." you finished.

"Teeth.." Hiccup said.

You looked back at the light Fury, who clamped her jaws on the fish's tail and dragged it out of your hands to stand a little, downing the fish.

The Night Fury did the same before licking the outside of his mouth, looking back at hiccup, pupils narrowing as it began to corner him.

The Light fury simply looked at the other dragon as if nothing was wrong, going back on all fours, tilting her head.

"I- uh- no, no, no-" Hiccup stuttered, being pushed against a rock. "I don't have any more!"

The black dragon's eyes looked away a little, seeming to throw something up, which was half a fish onto Hiccup's lap.

Hiccup made a disgusted sound, the night fury looking at the light Fury, the two exchanging roars before the night fury seemed to sit back.

You watched with a grin, crossing your arms as the light Fury sniffed you a little.

Hiccup sat up, holding the fish and staring at the Night Fury, the night fury moving its head down to the fish as Hiccup did the same.

"Come on, don't be scared!" You beckoned Hiccup, knowing well that you would be acting exactly the same as Hiccup.

Hiccup scoffed at you, before looking back at the night fury and lifting the fish, taking a bite from it.

The Light Fury made a small roar at the other, which caused the night fury to notice hiccups cheeks filled with fish, before making a small roar to tell hiccup to swallow.

Hiccup did just that, almost throwing up in the process.

Hiccup awkwardly smiled at the dragon, before the night fury tried to smile too.

The Night Fury looked over at the dragon who was five steps away from you, the light Fury confused at the gesture, but roaring nonetheless.

You watched hiccup extend a hand, but the night fury bared its teeth and growled, beginning to fly off.