\|/ 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

"So.. why didn't you?" Hiccup asked, crouching down to pick up a part of the rope trap he had earlier on.

The two of you were in the forest together, at the site where hiccup had first shot down and encountered a night fury up close.

"Change Of heart?" You said, tilting your head as you watched him get up.

Hiccup began to walk in the woods with you, you to his left.

"No... I wonder where the dragon went, and in what direction." Hiccup stated, narrowing his eyes as he walked.

"Over there." You told him, pointing to where you recalled the dragon initially flew in the direction of, being a large rock.

Hiccup hummed in response to this and changed direction, walking in quite the dense forest with you.

You hopped down in between a few rocks, hiccup following you, seeing a small crater in the earth that looked lush and overgrown.

This is where you had seen The dragon fall.

Hiccup went under the branch in the middle as you did the same, before examining the area that was below the both of you.

There were passing birds, the perfect amount of sunlight, water with fresh fish, wood and mossy rocks and bushes.

It looked rather pretty.

Your eyes looked across the area, and you could've sworn you saw something white moving around in the bushes a little.

"This was stupid." Hiccup said, looking at you as he sighed and rolled his head a little bit away from you once keeping eye contact for a second or two.

"You think?" You asked, rolling your eyes before stopping when you saw black little scales that looked rough.

Hiccup knelt down and grabbed one as you continued looking at them.

Hiccup held one to his eye, but the both of you were disrupted when a shriek could be heard and the body of a black dragon flew past.

The both of you stumbled back, hiccup looking at you and then out.

Sounds of rocks crumbling could be heard, the two of you seeing the exact same night fury from earlier then falling and gliding across the water before landing near where you had seen the white scales earlier.

"Night Fury." You told hiccup, hiccup nodding in return.

The two of you began to go on the rocks, hiccup hopping down with you to get a better look at the dragon who was constantly roaring and struggling to leave.

Hiccup gasped as you did the same before he began to grab his sketchbook, beginning to draw the dragon who seemingly had given up.

"Why don't you just... fly away?" Hiccup asked, in a whisper.

"Good question." You told him.

The Night Fury blasted at the ground, a purple blast coming out of it as hiccup and you looked back down at the sketchbook.

The black dragon tried again, before falling to the ground near the water, looking back to the bushes before at the water and beginning to try and catch fish.

Hiccup dropped the pencil, you trying to grab it for him but failing.

"Oh, Thor.." you whispered, the both of you exchanging looks.

This dragon looked up, its eyes falling on you and hiccup as hiccup tilted his head, the dragon tilting its head in the same motion.

You could still hear and see rustling in those bushes coming from behind it, white scales being seen within the green, the black dragon getting thrown off a little by this, but keeping eye contact with hiccup.

You recognized the white, along with the tail that swooped out and then back in, but hiccup was too busy looking at this dragon closer to him.

A Light Fury.

Light Fury's were as elusive as Night Fury's and there seemed to be both of them in the same place.

Pictures weren't drawn of the night fury, nor the light fury as seeing them usually meant you wouldn't live to tell such a tale.

They were dangerous dragons, as dangerous as Night Fury's.

This was what the Night Fury was so adamant on getting back to when you had first seen it.

But why? Why would the Light Fury not accompany the Night Fury on hunts? Or did it and you just hadn't noticed, along with several other Vikings?

This was confusing.

"Hiccup. We've got to get out of here." You told him, hiccup taking his eyes off the night fury to look back at you.

"Agreed." Hiccup said, beginning to get up quickly as the black dragon watched closely without moving a muscle, though straightening out its head.

You and him ran through the tunnel the both of you came in from, Hiccup forgetting about his pencil, but keeping the sketchbook.

You waved him out since you were ahead, taking one last look at the Light Fury that hiccup didn't seem to know about the existence of just yet.

This was going to be fun.