\|/ 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

You and hiccup were currently stood within the forest after finding both the Light Fury and the Night Fury, seemingly to form some sort of 'trust' as the both of you just fed each one.

Hiccup was stood near you while the Light Fury ran over to where the Night Fury had fallen mid-flight, being near the water.

"Well then." You said to Hiccup, Hiccup watching the night fury.

The Night Fury got up as he looked at the water, before adjusting his head and looking over at the Light Fury.

Her scales were much more Feint than the Night Fury's.

The Night Fury let fire out from his mouth, circling around for a few moments, warming the ground a little.

The dragon put out the fire, before laying down as the Light Fury padded the ground, not blasting the ground, but sitting down next to the darker one nonetheless.

Both their eyes went to a bird who was tending to its eggs, before that same bird flew off, both their heads following it.

Hiccup was now sat in front of the Night Fury, you being stood behind Hiccup, the Light Fury scrunching up her nose, looking at the both of you.

The Night Fury roared in annoyance, adjusting his body and putting his tail fin in front of his eyes.

He had one.

The Light Fury circled around a little, laying down with her head faced to the Night Fury, she had two tail fins.

Hiccup and you exchanged confused looks, before Hiccup scooted closer to the night fury, but before he could touch its tail, The night fury looked over, similar with the light Fury.

The two walked away from each other, You looking at the both of them before looking back at the light Fury, the light Fury looking to the Night Fury, before following him towards a nearby branch.

|~| Time Skip |~|

The Night Fury and the Light Fury were hanging on a branch beside each other, similar to a bat.

You were sat near the water, staring at it while hiccup was sat on a rock, a branch in his hand as he seemed to be drawing something.

"We should probably get back to the village." You told Hiccup.

"Yeah..." Hiccup told You.

You heard a couple rustles from behind you, turning your head to see the Night Fury beside Hiccup, before moving your head, jumping a little when you saw the Light Fury staring at the water.

You sighed in relief, realizing that she wasn't there to hurt you.

The Light Fury looked back at her counterpart and roared at him, before you heard a branch snap, turning your head to look at the night fury who was dragging a branch in the ground.

Hiccup looked at you in confusion, you giving him the same look as the Light Fury stepped over to the Night Fury, tilting her head as she looked at what was there.

Hiccup got up to stare at the piece of 'artwork' which seemed to be random squiggles and lines, you getting up as the Light Fury made room for you beside her.

Her wings were tucked in, tail directly behind her with both her nubs twitching.

"I think... it's you?" You guessed.

"I won't take that as an insult." Hiccup said, beginning to try and walk out of the drawing.

The Night Fury growled at Hiccup when he stepped on a line, you and the Light Fury taking he hint and taking a few steps back in case.

Hiccup took his boot off the line, making the Night Fury go back to being docile.

Hiccup stepped in that same spot a few more times, the dragon growling at him for it before cooing when Hiccup went over the line.

The Light Fury looked at you, curling her tail near your legs, budding her head on her arm before going back to looking at the two.

For some of the deadliest dragons, these two were rather... friendly? When they wanted to be, at least.

Hiccup began to go around the drawing, before getting met up with the Night Fury, looking back at him.

Hiccup extended a hand, the dragon growling at it a little before hiccup turned his head away, letting a hand over.

The black dragon touched his hand before pulling away, growling again before his pupils slit, roaring at the lighter dragon, beckoning her to follow.

The white dragon beside you, gave you one last look, before running to follow the black dragon.

You looked at Hiccup, the two of you rather stunned.

"We should definitely head back to Berk." You told him.

"I- Yup! Before Snotlout starts a rumour we're dead!" Hiccup said, his mind completely going elsewhere when you mentioned 'Berk'.

You and him began to run to the exit, both the white and black dragon watching this happen as the sun began to set a little more.

You hoped you and him would be back to Berk before the sun rose again, as walking in the dark wasn't the best of things.