\|/ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

Hiccup held up a saddle as he looked at Toothless, you being crouched down to set a saddle down in front of Feint.

You and him were at the crater again with saddles that hiccup had made yesterday.

Toothless looked back at Hiccup, pupils dilating as he looked at the saddle, Feint coming closer to sniff the saddle.

Toothless ran away from hiccup, Hiccup immediately running after him, you and Feint watching the two of them run around happily.

You chuckled as they did this, before picking up the saddle.

Feint didn't seem to enjoy the idea of having a saddle on her back, But she'd let it slide as long as it didn't cause anything bad.

Hiccup ran around with hiccup, Toothless roaring at Feint, Feint moving her tail to trip hiccup on the way to toothless.

After a few minutes, hiccup and you were in the air, Hiccup holding onto some sort of rope incase he needed to extend the tail fin.

Feint flew alongside Toothless and Hiccup with you on her back, Feint looking at Toothless proudly to see him flying again.

The two began to climb the skies a little bit, Feint being right beside Toothless as she tucked her wings in.

Hiccup pulled on the rope attached to the tail fin, resulting in Toothless falling limp again and crashing into the grass on top of some sort of cliff.

Your eyes widened as it happened, Hiccup also tumbling on the cliff as Feint dove towards it, landing on the grass, sending you flying off and onto it too near hiccup.

"Training dragons is harder than I thought." You told Hiccup, sighing a little bit as you sat up on your forearms.

You heard both Toothless and Feint roar in the distance, Hiccup looking to you with a grin.

"Well, I think it's worth it." Hiccup said.

He got up to go find where Feint and Toothless had fallen, seeing the two of them rolling in grass as if nothing had happened.

Toothless sprawled around in it a little, Feint tucking her wings in as she roared contently.

"Huh." You said.

Hiccup grabbed a piece of the grass and held it up, hiccup holding the grass up to his face before looking at you.

|~| Scene Swap |~|

Hiccup was currently in the arena with you, holding up that same piece of grass from earlier as the Gronckle flew around within the arena.

The Gronckle sent Tuffnut and Ruffnut flying, you watching as Hiccup spotted the Gronckle coming towards him.

He held the grass in front of the Gronckle, making the dragon fall immediately, inhaling the plant a little bit, toothless scratching it on its nose before making it roll over.

|~| Scene Swap |~|

After spending an hour or two with Toothless and Feint, you and Hiccup found out that they had favourite parts where they liked to be scratched.

Toothless had his right on his chin while Feint had hers behind her larger nub, and it made them go absolutely domestic.

So currently, Hiccup was stood in front of the Deadly Nadder within the ring, Hiccup dropping his mace as the Deadly Nadder came at him, sniffing and looking at him.

You saw Astrid running towards the dragon with an axe, hiccup taking action and beginning to scratch the blue lizard until it collapsed.

He was met with Astrid, looking into her eyes.

|~| Scene Swap |~|

"Meet the Terrible Terror!" Gobber announced.

Tuffnut laughed as he looked at the small green dragon in front of him, the one that was looking at him and licking its own eye.

"Hah! It's  like the size of my..." Tuffnut said, the terrible terror screeching and jumping onto his face, clawing at husband mouth.

"Get it off!" Tuffnut yelled.

Hiccup using metal to reflect light off the sun and onto the ground, the small stoker class beginning to follow it quickly, in circles.

Tuffnut rolled onto his side, screaming.

"Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!" Tuffnut declared.

The small dragon ran around to follow the light back to the cage, you spinning an arrow as you held your bow, looking over at the other group.

"Wow! He's better than you ever were." Tuffnut said, earning a stern glare from Astrid.

She wasn't happy.

You watched Astrid look at Hiccup in pure rage, hiccup leading the small dragon inside the cage it was previously in before putting a foot in front of it.

Hiccup gave you a small smile, before looking back at the group.

Everyone from the crowd cheered for hiccup, and it was obviously a first that it had ever happened to him.

Hiccup was now becoming quite the popular Viking among Berk, and maybe you were starting to like Hiccup a little more than you did before too.

Maybe that was just a thought that would pass, though.

Besides, you and him still had bigger things to worry about, like getting Hiccup to please his dad.