\|/ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙨𝙩. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

The dragons all seemingly began to dive, Astrid yelling in response to this as Feint and Toothless began to maneuver toward a some sort of mountain.

Several dragons roared and screeched as they entered a large cavern to lead into the mountain, Toothless and Feint following behind the group.

"Woah!" You yelled, Hiccup and Astrid doing the same as both Furies made a tight turn.

The cave seemed to light up, it being a red or orange hue.

Once Feint and Toothless went in, there seemed to be an orange fog on the bottom of the cave that the dragons seemed to surround on several different rocks.

Toothless looked down, Feint doing the same.

"What my dad wouldn't give to find this." Hiccup breathed out.

"Never mind Stoick." You said. "What Berk wouldn't give to find this."

The dragons dropped food all at once before Toothless and Feint seemed to swerve a little towards a rock, landing on it and hiding behind it.

Feint lowered her head and body, it being under toothless.

She didn't blend in well against red and orange, and she blended in well with cool colours, not warm colours.

"It's satisfying to know that all our food has been dumped down a hole." Hiccup stated.

"Maybe they're restocking for winter?" You guessed, knowing it was unlikely.

"They're not eating any of it." Astrid said, watching a Deadly Nadder drop a Grouper into the pit.

You watched a Gronckle fly over, seemingly rather tired as it let a fish slide off of its tongue and into the pit, beginning to fly away.

You let out a small gasp when a large dragon head emerged from the smoke, swallowing the Gronckle whole.

"What is that?" Astrid asked.

The dragons cowered in fear, the larger one roaring, obviously agitated.

"Alright, bud. We got to get out of here." Hiccup said to Toothless.

"Feint. We need to go." You told her, putting a hand on her head.

The large dragon snapped its jaws at both dragons, as soon as they began to fly off, the little controlling part being broken off.

Toothless and Feint went as fast as they could to get away from the dragon whose head began to raise, shrieking.

A Zippleback managed to be rather unlucky, getting snagged into its jaws and dragged down as several dragons spiralled out of the mountain to not be considered dinner.

This was bad.

|~| Time Skip |~|

Toothless and Feint made it back to Berk, flying a little closer to the ground as they seemed to be unaffected now.

"It totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive!" Astrid explained. "They're the workers and that's their queen. It controls them."

Toothless landed, Feint landing beside him as she shook herself a little, dirt flying off and a few rocks.

"Let's find your dad." Astrid said, hopping off.

"No! No." Hiccup told her.

"Wait!" You exclaimed, reaching a hand out.

Hiccup and you got off, Hiccup running in front of Astrid to stop her.

"No, not yet. They'll kill toothless and Feint." Hiccup said to her. "We have to think this through carefully."

"We can't risk Feint and Toothless." You said.

"Hiccup, Y/n, we just discovered the dragons' nest, the thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here, and you two wanna keep it a secret?" Astrid asked. "To protect your pet dragons? Are you two serious?"

Hiccup turned around, you nodding in response to her statement.

"Yes." Hiccup said.

A long moment of silence was brought, as Toothless and Feint began to drink water.

"Okay. Then what do we do?" Astrid asked.

"Just- Give us until tomorrow. We'll figure something out." Hiccup sighed.

"When he says 'we' it means 'him'." You deadpanned.

"Okay.." Astrid sighed.

She looked around a little, before hitting both you and Hiccup on the arms, Toothless and Feint looking over to watch.

"That's for kidnapping me." Astrid said.

Hiccup looked back at Toothless and gestured to Astrid, who was already walking away from the four of you and probably, Berk.

"I don't think she realizes her punch force." You deadpanned.

"I don't think of that either." Hiccup said, watching as you walked over to scratch Feint's head a little bit.

"Come on." You told Feint, earning a roar from her as she extended her wings.

You walked past Hiccup once again, waving a 'goodbye' to Toothless who roared in return, waving his tail.

"Tomorrow morning, you're gonna have to pretend that you're an actual dragon killer and at least try to win in the ring." You said to Hiccup.

"Yeah.." he trailed off.

You grabbed his tunic and pulled him in, giving a light kiss to him, eyes open the whole time before shoving him away.

He looked absolutely shocked.

"Don't even try to pull an all-nighter with Toothless." You said, rolling your eyes as

Feint began to run after you as you walked away, Feint roaring a 'goodbye' to toothless as she walked alongside you, you being the one to bring her back to where she was previously, since toothless was most likely going to taunt Hiccup for a little while.

"What are you looking at?!" Hiccup asked toothless, who was beside him already with dilated pupils.