\|/ 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙪𝙩. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

"... leaving! We're leaving!" Hiccup said, holding a sac over his shoulder.

"Come on, Feint! We're gonna get going!" You called out, looking around a little to see where both dragons were.

You and Hiccup were in the woods, and the both of you made the collective decision to leave Berk entirely with Toothless and Feint.

"Let's pack up. Looks like us four are taking a little vacation.. forever." Hiccup said, crouching down to set his sac down and open it.

You crouched down beside him and grabbed a fish.

"Oh, man." Hiccup sighed.

You looked up, your eyes widening at the sight of Astrid sharpening her axe, hiccup looking up too and jumping back.

"What the?! What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked, looking away to play it cool, but coming off as awkward.

You got up and sighed.

"Hiccup, what did we say about cover-ups?" You questioned him, Astrid hopping off of the rock quickly.

"I want to know what's going on." Astrid told him.

She came closer to the both of you, beginning to back the two of you up as she held her axe closest to Hiccup.

"No one just gets as good as the both of you do." Astrid said, before staring down Hiccup. "Especially you."

She kept walking in front of the both of you, Hiccup and you stepping back rather quickly.

"Start talking!" Astrid said. "Are you training with someone?"

"Training?" Hiccup asked.

"Kinda..?" You said, tilting your head as you continued to walk back and away from Astrid who kept moving forward.

"It better not involve this." Hiccup said, Astrid picking him up by the tunic.

"I know this looks really bad, but you see.." Hiccup got cut off by Astrid gasping, pulling both you and hiccup down.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, catching yourself before you could actually fall.

Astrid stepped forward, face going stern as she looked into the distance.

"You're right. You're right. You're right." Hiccup said, getting up quickly. "I'm through with the lies. We've been making outfits.. so you got us."

"Really, Hiccup?!" You said, shooting him a glare.

"It's time everyone knew. Drag us back, go ahead. Here we go-" Hiccup got cut off by Astrid cracking his fingers and lowering him down. "Why would you do that?!"

You watched this, wanting to laugh despite it being a serious thing.

"That's for the lies." Astrid said, kicking him down before lowering her axe onto him. "And that's for everything else."

You spotted Toothless and Feint, gasping a little as Astrid gasped rather loudly before pushing hiccup down, leaving you up.

You watched Feint shriek, extending her wings as Toothless' attention was caught, pupils going into slits as the two of them ran towards the three of you.

"Run! Run!" Astrid said, getting up as She began to swing her axe.

Toothless and Feint almost pounced before hiccup pushed Astrid down, trying to get her hands off the axe.

You immediately put both hands in front of toothless and Feint, the two of them stopping as they roared and spread their wings, not happy.

"Calm down!" You told them both.

Feint roared at you as Toothless shrieked, eyes on Astrid.

Hiccup got up to take toothless while you shifted towards Feint to block both Astrid from Feint and Feint from Astrid.

"It's okay! It's okay!" Hiccup said.

"She's friend!" You told Feint, lowering your hands a little as Feint snarled at Astrid.

"You just scared them." Hiccup told Astrid, beginning to keep toothless back.

Astrid got up, disregarding her axe.

"I scared them?!" Astrid questioned. "Who is them?!"

Hiccup got off toothless as Feint stared Astrid down, toothless then raising into a seated position, still growling.

"Astrid, Toothless." Hiccup said. "Toothless, Astrid."

You lowered your hands, still facing Feint but looking back at Astrid.

"Feint, Astrid." You said. "Astrid, Feint."

Both Toothless and Feint growled, giving each other side glances as Astrid began to back up and started to run.

"And... we're dead." Hiccup deadpanned.

"You think?" You asked.

Toothless got up and began to walk away, back lowering as he did a little wobble, Feint getting up to trot after toothless.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hiccup questioned him, turning back.

"Really!" You sighed, looking at the white and black dragons.

|~| Scene Swap |~|

Feint flew beside Toothless, toothless being on the main trail behind a panicked and running Astrid.

She hopped onto a log, but when she was gonna jump down her arms were already in Toothless' grasp, toothless and Feint beginning to fly higher.

"Oh, great Odin's ghost!" Astrid yelled. "This is it!"

Astrid held onto Toothless' paw, Feint flying beside the darker dragon who was heading towards a tree, unfazed by the screaming.

Toothless then placed her on a tree, landing on top of it too which made the tree bend, Feint managing to cling herself to the tree which was under the branch Toothless was on.

"Hiccup, Y/n! Get me down from here!" Astrid demanded, hanging onto the branch as both Feint and Toothless put her into a bad situation.

"You have to give us a chance to explain." Hiccup said.

"Try multiple chances." You rolled your eyes, holding onto Feint.

"I am not listening to anything you two have to say!" Astrid yelled, beginning to move herself closer to the actual tree.

"Then we won't speak." Hiccup stated. "Just let us show you. Please, Astrid."

Astrid climbed up hesitantly, before actually getting onto toothless who growled.

Feint didn't like the fact she was there, roaring lowly as she got prepared to fly off once toothless did so.

"Now, get me down." Astrid said.

"Toothless, down. Gently." Hiccup said, patting toothless on the neck.

"Feint. No blasting, and definitely no grabbing." You told her, only earning a growl.