\|/ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] 

Hiccup walked into his family hut, spotting his father at the fire with his helmet off, seemingly distracted in doing something, a sac that was filled being off to the left.

Hiccup had been carried half-way towards Berk by you, and once he woke up, he made the journey around with you so that you could rest your arms.

After seeing the night fury, hiccup had a lot of self-doubt within him about making his father proud of him and happy that he's maturing.

Once the young Viking saw his father, he immediately tried to avoid him by quickly walking towards the steps, beginning to quickly climb them.

Stoick and hiccup had a rocky relationship, as Hiccup's never been able to follow in his fathers footsteps and even Stoick knows that despite trying to keep his expectations at a reasonable level for hiccup.

He most likely never will be exactly like his father. A proud dragon-killer who is able to become an excellent leader.

"Hiccup." Stoick said, breaking his silence, not looking back at his son yet, but acknowledging his presence.

"Dad..." Hiccup started, backtracking down the steps. "I have to talk to you, dad."

Stoick got up, turning around to look at his son.

"I need to speak with you, too, son." Stoick said, putting his hands together as he inhaled quickly and sharply.

"I don't want to fight dragons." Hiccup said. "It's time you learn to fight dragons." Stoick deadpanned at the same time.

The two looked at each other, before hiccup went down the steps a little again, looking rather worried about this and where the conversation might lead to.

"You Go first." Stoick offered.

"No, you go first." Hiccup insisted.

"Alright." Stoick said, breathing in. "You get your wish. Dragon training... you start in the morning."

Hiccup immediately frowned, knowing that this wasn't the outcome he wasn't hoping for.

He couldn't get out of it now, Once Stoick the Vast made up his mind, there was little that might switch his outlook on life.

"Oh, man, I should have gone first." Hiccup said. "I was thinking, you know, we have a surplus of dragon-fighting Vikings, but do we have enough bread-making Vikings or small-home-repair Vikings?"

Stoick looked back before handing hiccup a literal axe, dropping it into his arms as hiccup stumbled back due to the new weight that he had received on his arms.

"You might need this." Stoick deadpanned.

"I don't want to fight dragons." Hiccup said, earning a chuckle from stoick.

"Come on. Yes, you do." Stoick grinned, before turning around and walking away a little, though holding the conversation with his son.

"Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons." Hiccup told him, with a deadpan expression.

"But you will kill dragons." Stoick replied, nodding to his son, not taking it rather seriously at the moment.

"No, I'm really very extra-sure that I won't." Hiccup said worriedly, still holding the axe.

"It's time, hiccup." Stoick spoke to him.

"Can you not hear me?!" Hiccup questioned him, obviously a little frustrated.

"This is serious, son." Stoick said, pointing to the axe. "When you carry this axe, you carry all of us. Which means you walk like us, you talk like us. You think like us."

Hiccup continued staring at his father, before stoick began to gesture to Hiccup.

"No more of... this." Stoick said, nodding.

"You just gestured to all of me." Hiccup told him.

"Deal?" Stoick asked, ignoring the previous statement.

"This conversation is very one-sided." Hiccup pointed it out, hiccup rolled his eyes while carrying the axe.

"Deal?" Stoick repeated, now more sternly.

Hiccup sighed. "Deal." Hiccup said.

"Good." Stoick nodded, grabbing some sort of sac and swinging it over his shoulder. "Train hard. I'll be back. Probably."

Stoick was going with a bunch of the Vikings who lived on the island to find 'The Nest' one last time before winter struck Berk and made resources very scarce.

He needed to find a way for his Island to make it through the winter, as the dragons have taken most of the livestock and destroyed most of the crops with talons, fire, rocks or even gas.

"And I'll be here." Hiccup sighed. "Maybe."

Stoick left the hut as hiccup continued to hold the axe, staring at the door with a frown, not exactly wanting to put himself through dragon killing school.

Of course, you'd be there, as both your parents have always wanted you to become a good warrior and live up to their names.

And for you,  wasn't exactly a choice.

Though, you'd make it more bearable in Hiccup's eyes, as you weren't the one to insult him for the way he is, for his personality along with his dreams and goals that he wishes to set.

Unlike people such as Snotlout, tuffnut, Ruffnut and sometimes even fishlegs and Astrid, though they've never openly voiced their insults very often, while Fishlegs took to simply criticizing hiccup for most of his habits.