Is this blackmail?

I laid in my bed with millions of thoughts rushing through my head.

There were three options here, either
a) She's stalking me
b) She wants something from me and is blackmailing me
c) ... Are there really any other options?

I put my hand on my forehead, I was starting to get a headache. But can you blame me? This is the first time something like this has happened to me.

I took my phone and texted none other than Hu Tao.

---

Hu Tao👻

What would you do in my
situation?

*Sends photo*

HAHAHAH YOU LOOK
SO FUNNY

I'm gonna save this

Waitttt

Who wrote the 'How cute'
cuz that isn't your
handwriting

Someone gave this note to
me with the attached
photo.

Are you being blackmailed?

Or perhaps stalked??????

That's what I thought
but I don't know...

Who gave you that? Do
you know them?

I don't know her but I can
roughly describe her.

She has long pink hair

She most likely uses a rosemary
mint shampoo

Rosemary what now

Her eyes are violet

She wears big earrings that
are in a triangle type of
shape but not really

How do you even
remember that much?

Her dress was long and
slim in rose gold color

Her nails were painted pastel
pink with sparkles coated
on top

Okay, okay thats enough

---

Hu Tao then called me and, since she has many connections, she tried to figure out who this person was.

"That woman must have been at the competition, since she had that picture right?"

"Maybe? But I'm thinking that it was the girl Sara that gave her that picture, because I only saw her there."

"Okay then I'll have to get the guest list to fact check... heheheheh."

"Don't use this as an excuse to talk to Yanfei."

"Oh you know I will, i don't have Ganyus number you know." Her giggle could be heard so clearly from the phone.

"I'll talk to you about my findings tomorrow then, tschüss!"

Aaand just like that she hung up.

I'm glad that I at least have a friend like her that I can count on if things like these happen.

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing and it was just a harmless prank, but who would tease people just for fun?

I put my headphones in and started drifting off to sleep.

3:12pm, guard street;

Since it was the weekend I decided to go to a nearby park and write in front of a fountain. I strongly believed that that would help me with writers block.

As I was walking to the bench I usually sit at I saw a person already sitting there that looked familiar.

I immediately went in the other direction, there was no way I'm interacting with anyone I know today... uuunless it's Hu Tao.

"Hey girlie, where ya going?"

And it was as I feared, the man who appeared in front of me was none other than Ajax.

"Haha... what a coincidence..." I forced a smile trying to think of an excuse to get away and have my alone time.

"No need to be so shy, I haven't seen you in a while! Remember, we studied in the same University last year?" He smiled at me, his eyes sparkling a bit.

"Yeah, I remember, though, I really should get going..." I gestured to a random way to just get this over with.

He looked at where I was pointing and looked at me awkwardly. "Ahh, I see, I'm sorry, I'll wait for you here while you do your thing."

I looked at him confused. "Im sorry, what?"

I then turned to the way I was pointing at and realised I had been pointing at the public WC.

Ah crap, why do embarrassing things keep happening to me these days.

I hit my forehead and tried to compose myself. "Right, riiightt.... uh, you're thinking wrong I have to leave elsewhere... right now... immediately."

"O-ohh." He looked away, seeing this situation has gotten pretty awkward.

"Alright then, let's go get a drink together sometime!" He chuckled and waved at me as he went back to the bench he was sitting at. Seems he was there with his little brother who's now making fun of his interaction with me.

I waved back at him, and as if on cue I got a message from Hu Tao.

---
Hu Tao👻

I swear if you will tell
me that this was her...

Look up @/yaemiko on
instagram and tell me if
that was her.

Let me see...

---

I opened Instagram and started looking for the username, and when I saw her I felt both happy and annoyed.

Time to get the truth out of her.