Saved yet in trouble again

"Shh, let me talk now." I locked the door behind us. It was a one person bathroom, but it had a lot of space and it was obviously only the two of us here.

She looked at me with curiosity, waiting for what I'm about to say.

"The thing is... ah... I didn't come here today because you asked me to."

She raised her eyebrow. "Why did you come here today then?"

"Because my friend asked me to meet her here at 7am. It was merely a coincidence."

"Are you trying to convince me that you didn't leave me on read? 'Cause I don't believe it." She crossed her arms.

"I know for certain that I didn't leave you on read because I-"

"Because you what?"

Fuck. I didn't mean to say that.

I stood there in silence, the tension was filling the room.

"Go on, tell me."

I once again met her eyes just like on the first day I met her. She looked irritated, yet her face seemed so relaxed at the same time.

I looked away from her, breaking our eye contact, I had to think of something.

"I..."

Yae stepped closer to me, uncrossing her arms. She looked as if she was about to do something.

"I fell asleep with my phone in my hands, I think thats the reason why I "saw" your message."

I finally remembered an important detail which I had forgotten. I sighed in relief knowing that I didn't have to talk about my obsessive behaviour yesterday.

"Is that so?"

Yae then took a step back from me. "So you came here to tell me that? In a public bathroom with a filthy smell?"

"I.. yes."

"What about your friend lying to me? What was that all about? It's not really making sense you know." She scoffed, gazing away from me.

"Because this was unexpected! She knew about the note you gave me and understood that I probably felt awkward." I mean that's the truth.

"Ah, alright, alright, I believe you. Now let's get out of here, otherwise people might suspect we are... you know what I mean."

My face turned bright red and I quietly turned to unlock the door. While getting out, there was a line of 2 girls waiting to get in the bathroom.

They both looked at us with their brows furrowed. Yae was right.

Yae leaned in close to my ear, still walking forward. "What did I tell you, hm?"

I let out a sigh and took my purse from where I was sitting with Hu Tao. "Sorry Tao... and Miss Yae, but I've got to go to my job otherwise I'll be late..."

They both looked at me and nodded. "Let's put our meeting on hold then, I'm expecting to meet you soon. I'm interested to hear about this book of yours."

I smiled at her words. She was interested after all, and I was worried about that this whole time...ah...

"I'm sorry again for the situation earlier... see you!" I left the coffee shop in a hurry heading straight to the bus stop.

---

Albedo

Y/n, I apologise for the
late text, but is it possible
for you to look after Klee
for until 8pm? I have got
a lot more work then I
had previously planned...
hope this won't be too
inconvenient.

No, It's no problem!
I'll look after her.

Thank you for
all the help.

---

Albedo is such a caring big brother, Klee's very lucky to have him. I smiled while looking at my phone.

8:30am, Klee's house;

I finally arrived at Klee's home. The garden here was as beautiful as always, filled with many flowers, such as Peonies, Moss roses and many more.

I went close to the gate and saw Klee watering the pink Peonies. Albedo was there with her, and from what I heard he was talking about some facts about them.

"Good guess, Klee! But actually, Peonies bloom from late spring to early summer- oh, It's you!" Albedo noticed me, and came to open the gate.

"It's the Princess of regeneration!" Klee rushed to me and hugged me, or well, my leg as she was much much shorter than me. "Princess of regeneration? Where did you earn that nickname, Y/n?" Albedo giggled.

I laughed with him. "It's because I magically got rid of my 2nd degree burn, see!" I showed him my hand that showed no sign of the burn.

Albedo just smiled at me while Klee took my hand, trying to make me follow her, Albedo noticed what was happening.

"Alright then, she's all yours for today Y/n. I'll see you later." Albedo bowed and gave Klee a kiss on the cheek as goodbye.

"Bye mister Albedo!" We both waved at him as he left.

"Now then, Princess of regeneration! Princess of destruction has invited you to her home!" Klee excitedly took me inside her home, right to the living room where her toys were. She had her dolls and Legos there, seems her most recent one is the firefighter one, how matching.

"Well, Princess of destruction, what are your plans for today?" I sat on my knees in front of the toys as she ran around.

She ran upstairs and came down with a Nerf water gun in her hands. "Look what Klee got!" She ran to me, putting the gun in my hands.

I will say, it looked very well made, just in time for summer. "It looks so fun! Is it to protect your kingdom?"

"Yes!" Klee nodded and took the gun out of my hands. "Albedo mentioned that there are some evil mosters growing outside that need to be taken care of, so Klee wants to fight!"

Was this Albedos way of making watering flowers more fun for her? How smart.

She ran outside, leading me by my hand.

"Stay back, Princess of regeneration, I've got this!"

Klee declared, but instead of watering the flowers as I thought she would, she started watering weeds, shooting at them.

My mouth was left wide open at the scene, what should I do?!

"Uh Klee- I mean, Princess of destruction... I think... there's a problem with the monsters!"

"Huh!?" Klee jumped, facing me.

Think brain, think.

"These monsters you see, once you shoot them with water, they only regenerate!" I mean it's not far from the truth. You need to NOT water weeds to get rid of them.

"Regenerate..?" Klee looked at me, questioning me.

"Yes, which is why we-"

"Does that mean you're working with them?" Klee gasped, pointing her gun at me.

"N-no that's not w-"

"Princess of regeneration, Princess of destruction declares a war!"

Oh boy.