It's her

"So~ plan on telling me about it?" Keiko looked at me from the side, while still trying to keep her eyes on the road. "I suppose." I took a deep breath.

"The woman you saw is my editor Miko, and I've been working with her for a couple of days now. But I have actually met her before that..."

"You mean, before you knew she was an editor?" Keiko looked at me, curious.

I nodded. "Yes, we met in a... weird way, and even back then I thought she was an elegant and powerful woman." I smiled a bit. "Later I found out she's an editor and the stars aligned and we started working together. Though I never thought my feelings would grow too..."

"You like her huh." Keiko smiled and deepened her voice, "She seemed like a caring woman, I support!" Keiko smacked her hand onto her chest.

We both laughed and I just nodded. "I think I like her... no... I know I like her, but what do I do now?" I looked at Keiko, practically begging for advice.

"Well, for one you could just tell her-"

"No." I interrupted her almost immediately. "No way I'm doing that, you know how'd she react?"

Keiko looked at me confused, waiting for me to elaborate. "What do you mean?"

"Ooh, when did you start feeling this way little one? Tell me more~! What do you like about me hm? What thoughts have you had-"

"Okay that's enough." Keiko stopped me from continuing my blabbering. "Well then you should just wait for her to tell you, is she the type to take the initiative?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty bold if you ask me, but maybe it's just her teasing me." I sighed. "I can't tell if she likes me back or if she just likes my reactions and is toying with me."

"I'm sure it's not like that sis." Keiko stopped at the red light and put her hand on my shoulder. "And if it is... you know your sister won't let that slide." She laughed.

For the rest of the car ride we vibed with some chill songs. After we got home, I took some medicine for my fever and laid down in bed, scrolling though social media. 

In a few minutes, a message popped up. It was from my old uni class.

---

Best graduated uni class🥶

Ayaka:
Hello everyone! I just
wanted to ask if everyone's
still going to the trip!
Has anything changed?

Yoimiya:
I'm going 100%!

Ajax:
Would it be okay if I took
Teucer?

Heizou:
I won't even comment on that

You:
I have a fever, but I'm still
coming! I'm sure it'll go away soon.

Ayaka:
Ajax no, didn't you say
you're taking Scaramouche
as your plus one?

Ajax:
Yeaaaa, but he's lowkey
mad at me rn

Ayaka:
Hahhh...

Heizou:
I'm taking Kazuha with
us, remember him Y/n?

You:
Yeahh! He wrote great poetry.

Ajax:
To me he just seemed
high most of the time.

Itto:
Gotta agree
with bro on that one 

---

I still have to think of my plus one huh...

---

You:
Can the plus one be anyone?

Ayaka:
Yeah, but they more
or less have to be our
age, since we will be doing
a lot of activities!

You:
I see, okay...

Ajax:
Hey! Then why can't
I take my brother Teucer?

Heizou:
...cuz he's literally 12

Ajax:
...

Ayaka:
Do you have someone
in mind Y/n?

You:
Maybe... I'll let you know
if they say yes.

Ayaka:
Alright then.

---

I opened up instagram and went on Mikos profile. What if I asked her to join? I mean I could ask Albedo too, but I'm not sure if he will because of Klee. Klee has pre-school after all.

Should I... or should I not? Should I... or shou-

My phone rung and I immediately threw it across the room, almost breaking it. Whoops!

I slowly got up and walked towards it, the caller was Hu Tao. Funnily enough, this was very characteristic of her. But how does she even jumpscare me from my phone?

I picked up the call.

Hu Tao: "Y/N! Heya! Wanna hang out today?"

You: "I'm kinda sick right now, so I can't really."

Hu Tao: "You're sick?! Can I still come over though? A new horror game came out and you have a better pc so I wanted to play it at yours."

You: "Sure, why not."

I ended the call and sighed. Now, where was I?

I went on Instagram and headed straight to dms, ready to message Yae, asking if she could join the trip. Here goes nothing.

I began to type the message "Hey, I know this is rand-" Ah no, that won't do. I deleted the message and started over until I wrote something that appeared to be at least somewhat decent.

---

Yae Miko

Miko, say... is there any
chance you could take the
next week free?

Little one, what are
you saying? Of course I can.

Is there anything you
need from me? Why
does it have to be a week?

I'm inviting you to a trip
to Hawaii with my old uni
classmates, they said to bring
a plus one so I wanted to ask
you if you wanted to come.

Of course, you can say no...
this is just an offer.

We'll be staying at my friends,
Ayakas beach house.

Since you asked so nicely,
I'll be there.

Just send me the details later.

---

It was... that easy?