Welcome to the Fire Dorm

Shin POV
I followed Lizzy quietly. I'd learned a few second before she was a mute and talked through morse code via snaps. It wasn't that bad just quiet. Passing through a half red and black, half blue and white archway I finally saw the dorms. It was easy to find my dorm it was a huge blue and white mansion.

And about 200 yards across was another mansion light blue and white in the center of a lake

And about 200 yards across was another mansion light blue and white in the center of a lake. Obviously the Water Dorm.

"Awesome!" I breathed

"I know, it's amazing!" Lizzy snapped, "Follow me, please,"
She walked toward the dorm. Before she could open the door though someone smacked her hand away.
"Excuse me, Elizabeth, but your dorm is over there," a girl with Red velvet colored hair and gold eyes.
"F-off, Ese..."
"Excuse me, young lady!" She exclaimed. Her gold eyes turned toward me scanning me over.
"You're the new student? Shin Ember, Right?" She asked her voice non to friendly.
"Yes, and you are?" I asked not liking her tone.
"Ese Phoenix, From the kingdom of Sparks," She responded.
'Phoenix? She's from the Phoenix family?'
"A pleasure to meet you," I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice, "Now if you'll excuse us, Lizzy we showing me to my dorm room," I gave her a slight bow before pushing the double doors open and walking inside.
"HEY, WAIT!" She called as we marched up the stairs.
"I hate her..." Lizzy snapped
"I do too, Lizzy, I do too..." I responded.
"Well anyway your dorm room is 124, on the second floor to the left," She snapped opening the door marked 124 and handing me the gold skeleton key.
I smiled walking inside. The room fairly large, it had a walk in closet, bathroom, and balcony. My bed was off to the left by the glass doors leading out to the balcony. A brimstone fireplace towards the right five feet from the bathroom door. There was a dresser by the closet door (About five feet from my bed, like the bathroom from the fire place), and a bookshelf on the other side. There was a small sitting area with a couch, love seat, glass coffee table and recliner in front of the fireplace. The walls were burgundy, with gold fleur de lis ascents.
"Wow, they really make you feel comfortable huh?" I asked in awe.
"Most of the students here are either from wealthy families or move on after graduation to become high up wizards. It's only natural the school makes you feel like royalty," Lizzy responded, "Well I gotta get home, I'll see you at the Welcoming Day Ceremony!" Lizzy shook my hand and left closing the door.
I grinned as I unpacked but slowly began to remember what that girl "Ese" pulled at the front doors. 'She's got some nerve being rude on a new students first day...'
I unpacked quickly and hung my room key around my neck so I wouldn't loose it. About five minutes later I got a text from Anna.
Meet me at the school entrance in ten minutes, please! I gotta tell y'all something! ~AA
K, see you in a bit! ~SE
K ~JS