Welcome to the Magic Dorm

Annalisa POV
I fallowed Jason threw the arch he said was to the Magic and Poison Dorms. It was half neon green and yellow, half Dark purple and Emerald green. I felt a sudden thrill as we passed the through the invisible barrier. And I'll tell ya what, I stopped completely in my tracts as the mansions came into view. The Magic dorm was beautiful and so was the Poison Dorms.

Magic dorm ⬇️

Poison Dorm ⬇️

Poison Dorm ⬇️

"I know, I flipped when I first saw them!" Jason exclaimed, smiling

"This... is... Sooooo.... cool..." I dragged out.
"Haha, come on. You can be star struck later!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me toward the dorm. We got in with no troubles and made it half way down the hall before someone grabbed me and spun me into a dip. Once the world stopped spinning I was met with a pair of red eyes.

"DuPre, let go of my cousin before I beat your face in again

"DuPre, let go of my cousin before I beat your face in again..." Jason growled.
"Why would I do that, Moon? Your cousin is so beautiful..." He responded helping me back into a standing possition (But still had his arms around my waist). My face heated up at his comment. In all honesty I didn't think I was pretty, let alone beautiful. Jason (Being a protective cousin) grabbed me yanking me out of DuPre's grip and behind the brown haired boy.
"I swear to god, Michelangelo, you touch my cousin again, I will find you and I will kill you..." Jason growled.
"Hehe, but what does that lovely cousin of yours want? What if she says it's ok?" The black haired teen purred
Jason faced me only to find my temper on high and about to boil over.
"I don't think she want's you to touch her anymore. So F-off you stupid flatterer," Jason smirked.
"Is that really what you want, Beautiful?" Michelangelo asked with a flirtatious pout.
"Unless you want to die sooner, than I suggest you leave me alone..." I growled before stomping away my cousin in toe.
Jason showed me to my room (122 in the east wing). I looked around in complete awe. The room was rather big and was nicely furnished. My bed was 6 feet from the door the end facing the south wall which was made of glass and lead out to a balcony. It had a sitting area with a sofa, two love seats, and a red wood table, In front was a red brick fire place. The walk in closet was off to the left while the bathroom was off to the right. The walls were Purple with Green stars.
"Woooow," I breathed.
"Yep and you have an amazing view of the shared garden from your balcony!" Jason called from the balcony doors. I rushed out looking at the HUGE garden. I could see an orchard toward the back, fields in front and a couple green houses to the side.
"This place is enormous!" I exclaimed spinning around.
"Easy there, vertigo. Don't go falling off the edge!" Jason laughed taking my small hand in his larger hands.
"This is so cool, cuz! I never though Mom and Father would let me come!" I cried dancing around with my cousin.
He just Laughed as we waltzed around room.
"Haha, as much as I wanna stay, I got work to do back at my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow at the Welcome Day Ceremony. Remember, you have to wear something very formal. Did you bring a ballgown? Or maybe on of your everyday dresses?"
"No but I'll go buy one in town after I unpack,"
"Ok, then I'll leave you to it!"
He gave a quick hug before turning and leaving.
"Bye~!" He sang-ish closing the door.
I Danced around my room unpacking quickly before shooting Shin and Jess a Text.
After they answered back a skipped down the hall happily, my Room key swinging lightly around my wrist. I hummed a random tune before stopping at the sight of Michelangelo standing silently in the hall. He leaned against the wall, eyes closed. I glared coldly at him as I passed hoping I could get passed unnoticed. No such luck.
"Hey, can I talk to you real quick?" He asked standing up quickly, sadness plain in his eyes.
"No you can't..." I trailed off.
"Stop! Hey STOP!" He grabbed my wrist.
"HEY! LET GO!!!!" I yelled.
"I'm Sorry! I didn't mean to be a perv earlier!" He exclaimed his tone gentle. I analyzed his face... 'Wait his eye color... Wasn't it red earlier?' His eyes were blue now and by blue I mean BLUE. They were Neon Blue. I didn't let my glare waver despite my confusion.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered.
Him and I stared at each other for about two minutes before I yanked my wrist from his grasp.
"Don't touch me, DuPre..." I said lowly walking away.

One Question sticks out in this chapter.
What's with Michelangelo DuPre?
Find out next time! Untill then Sweet Nightmares~!