Back to the Dorms!

Annalisa POV
Jess and I walked back to the school after gathering the last of our outfits. We passed a few people from our dorm or just students but didn't stop and talk since we were getting glared at. Why? I don't know. Our status markings were covered so no one could have known we were Royalty.
"Welcome back~!" A cheerful voice called. Cass came trotting up to us happily.
"Hey, Cass," the brunette and I said in sync.
"How was shopping?" She asked.
"It was new. Though we met some cool people," I responded.
"That's awesome! And there's another awesome person I wanna introduce you two, too," Cass turned, "Jaden! Come over here for a minute,"
A boy who had originally been leaning against an arch approached us. He was really cute too. The teen had white hair, red eyed, and pale skin.
"Annalisa, Jess, this is Jaden Kade. Jaden this is Annalisa Arcana and Jessica Shadows," Cass introduced.
"Nice to meet you two," he said shaking hands with us.
"Nice to meet you, too, Jaden," Jess and I responded in sync.
He gave us a confused-ish smile.
"Cass I gotta go, I still need to finish unpacking and find out where everything is in my dorm," I said.
"Ok, see you later," she said with a confused look.
It was understandable for her to be confused. After all I was somewhat of a social butterfly. So me walking away after meeting someone new was completely weird and unheard of. But right now I didn't have the luxury of being social. I needed to be able to navigate Magica without getting lost or asking directions.
Walking back to the arch for the Magic and Poison Dorm I was greeted by Jason.
"Got your dress?" He asked.
"Yep,"
"So watcha gonna do now?"
"Eh, just gonna get acquainted with my dorm. Ya know explore,"
"Sounds fun," he chuckled.
"Tooootally," I responded sarcastically.
"Just watch out for that pervert Michelangelo, k, cuz?"
"I gotcha, don't worry," I responded.
He wrapped an arm around my shoulders giving me a sideways hug.
"Text me if you have any problems, got me?"
"I got it, I got it,"
We parted ways toward our own respective dorms. I sighed walking slowly down the halls.
Wow so this is what it's like to feel homesick. To hell with this...
I sighed gritting my teeth. I came to this school to get away from the palace and now I wanna go back!? This is ridiculous.
"What's wrong, Cutie?"
I whipped around coming face to face with Michelangelo DuPre. The last person I wanted to see.
"The hell do you want, DuPre?" I growled.
"Awe is the pretty fox, angry?" He purred.
"Excuse me?" I hissed.
He moved forward grabbing my hand tightly and bringing it up to his lips. He gently kissed the back and let our hands fall yet not letting go.
"I was wondering if you wanted to be my date for the dance tomorrow night?"
"No,"
He froze.
"I think I heard you wrong could you repeat that?"
"No. Actually hell no. So good bye,"
He wasn't happy as I yanked my hand from his grasp and ran down the halls to my dorm. He yelled something but I could understand it. Unlocking my door I walked in and kicked the nearest thing being the couch. It hurt but I didn't care. Taking a deep breath I put my dress and other accessories I'd got away.
"Damn jerk faced flirting *assket case!" I yelled to the ceiling.
Standing in the center of my room I took multiple deep breaths trying to calm my temper. A knock came not five minute later.
I calmly walked to the door and answered it. A girl in a purple and black Yukata stood there with en eyebrow cocked.
"Is everything ok over here?" She asked.
"No everything is fine," I said studying her.
She was my height with shoulder length purple hair and purple eyes.

"Really because that loud little rant says otherwise, missy," she countered

I smiled sheepishly.
"Tell me what happened," she leaned against the doorframe.
"I just had a problem with one of the boys here, no biggie," I said.
"Yeah, sure. Anyway I'm your neighbor, Clove Comet," he held a hand out.
"Annalisa Arcana, sorry I was so loud," I apologized shaking her hand.
"It's fine, be glad it was me and not my sister who confronted you about it. Clover isn't so understanding or respects personal privacy,"
"Well now I'm happy it's you came by," I laughed.
She laughed too before leaving.
Turning back into my room my eyes fell on something that wasn't there before. A relatively large egg and judging from the look of it it was either a dragon or a griffin egg. I approached it slowly and placed a gentle hand on the shell. This may sound weird but I could feel the heartbeat.
It was strong and healthy, to add to it it was maybe three days from hatching.
I cocked an eyebrow and scanned the room. My balcony door was closed and locked. Id been at the door before turning around so no one could have gotten passed that. There was no soot before the fireplace so that means it just showed up here... That's not weird at all! Note sarcasm.
I sighed looking back at it. It was the real thing after all and I didn't want it to die so I made a little nest for it on a my large desk from a blanket and used a heating spell on it to keep it warm. The sorcerer back home taught it to me so I could keep myself warm if I ever needed. Guess it finally came in handy after all this time.
Taking a deep breath again and letting it out as a low hiss I grabbed my backpack from where I dropped it on the couch before leaving. Pulling out my diary I wrote a quick entry of what happened today before hiding it between a board and my mattress on my bed.
Quietly I made my way out of the room, locked the door, picked a random direction and began walking. The hallways seemed to just go on and on and on. Lucky me there were a few signs telling you where you were and what way what was (if that makes sense). I found the girls rest/washroom which wasn't too far from my room, just around the corner actually. While I was exploring I found the gym and indoor pool. They have freaking two pool! Giving Small happy dance when I found that out I continued my journey. After finding bathe kitchen, boys rest/washroom, laundry room, library, girls and boys lounges, and the dorm head teachers office/living quarters I made my way back to my room.
Once there I checked the time: 18:30 in the afternoon. I shrugged and began investigating the books already on my bookshelf.
P & E (potions and elixirs), battle strategies, magic enhance weapons, healing magic 101, the guide to animal communication, ect cetera.
I looked through each book quietly just skimming over not really reading each book. Saving magic enhanced weapons for last because I could. When I finally got to it it was around 21:45 at night. My eyes drooped slightly, the day finally catching up with me. I placed the books back where I got them (except for magic enhanced weapons that stayed on my nightstand) and got ready for bed. It was like my bed back home. Soft as hell and the pillow was extremely fluffy. Settling in I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep the sound of nymphs singing in the orchards and gardens making the process go along quicker. Then going all black as a dreamless sleep over took my mind.

_____________
A/N: ... I'm sleepy.... It's like 10:00 right now and my meds just kicked in. Good night every body... Like, comment, follow, and so on... See you when I'm not so tired~! Nighty Night~!