Festival

A/N: ok ok ok I've been making y'all wait way to much so I'll make the chapters longer. Don't forget to comment, follow, like and all that jazz!

~Annalisa POV~
We walked through the streets of Magica happily. There were vendors, games, and such lined up in the streets. We'd somehow gotten separated so we agreed (over text) to meet at the small cafe from the day before. At the moment I was with Gideon and Ronnie. I'd taken Ronnie's hand was was gently swinging it back and fourth between us. The teen was flushed but didn't pull his hand away.
Now I can hear ya saying it. 'She a princess shouldn't physical contact like that be totally new!?' Nope I'd snuck out of the castle every once in a while and had friends who were middle class citizens. So they taught me how to be 'normal' and how to act 'normal'.
"Hey, Gideon, can I ask you something?" I asked.
"What is it, Princess?" He asked.
"Annalisa's just fine, Gideon. But I wanted to asked what dorm are you in?"
"Poison, like Prince Jason,"
"What's with the whole 'Princess' and 'Prince' thing?" Ronnie muttered.
"You don't know they're Roy-!?" I slapped my hand over brunette's mouth.
"Nothing, he's a knight it's only a given!" I said quickly.
Ronnie cocked an eyebrow at me before nodding and looking away. Glaring up at Gideon I mouthed 'no mentioning we're royal brats, got me?'. He just nodded pulling my hand away from his mouth.
"Hey, why don't we try some games? I mean we have time to blow," I suggested.
"Sure which one?" The quieter teen asked.
"Hmmmm... How about that one?" I pointed to the strong man game.
"You wanna try your luck, little missy?" The vendor asked.
"Would I ev-!" "I'll go for her," Gideon cut me off.
"Bu-!" "It's no place for a lady to play such crude games, Annalisa," he said taking the mallet.
Heaving it over his head he slammed it down getting it almost to the top but not close enough to the bell.
"Well I'll be dammed, young man! You've got some strength there!" The old man said handing him a purple teddy bear with a pink bow.
"I'm next!" Ronnie suddenly piped up.
Taking the mallet he smiled back at me shyly before hefting it up then slamming it down. He got it a little higher than Gideon but not close enough to the bell.
"Well I'll be-! Missy you've got some strong boys at your side!" The man said handing Ronnie a green bear with a blue ribbon around its neck.
"Ok, now I'm gonna try," I said takings the mallet.
"Annalisa, I just said a-," "lady shouldn't play such crude games. Yes I heard you but that doesn't mean I can't try, no?"
He was gonna say something else but was hushed by Ronnie.
"Go for it, Annalisa," he smiled at me.
I smiled back before taking a deep breath, hefting the mallet over my head and slamming it down. The weight shot up coming just below the bell but higher than both boys marks.
"Hahaha! We'll paint me green and call me an ogre! You've got some strength there little missy!" The old man howled handing me a orange teddy bear with a red bow around its neck.
I blushed turning back to the two boys. Ronnie was beaming while Gideon looked like he just witnessed a murder.
"That was amazing, Annalisa!" The gray haired boy laughed taking my hands in his, "I knew you could do it but I didn't think you were that strong!" He beamed.
"Princess, please don't do anymore games like that again..." The brunette said dangerously low.
"And why not?" I challenged, "I'm just a normal person now. I can be like how I want,"
Grabbing Ronnie's hand I began dragging him away from the fuming knight.
"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it," I growled as we rounder the corner.
"Annalisa! What's wrong?" Ronnie called to me worried.
"Nothing..." I trailed off, letting go of his hand and taking a deep breath, "Damn knights... Damn over protective father... Damn princessness..." I muttered
"Annalisa... Are you a princess of one of the countries?" Ronnie asked dead serious.
"...yes..."
"Which?"
"...Arcana..."
"Heh, shoulda guessed. And what's your problem with Gideon?"
"He knows I'm royalty and won't let me be a normal girl even though I'm supposed to be while going to Magica..."
Ronnie took my hand and began pulling me down the road again.
"Well if you're supposed to be then he can't stop you. Now let's have some fun!" He said smiling back at me.
I smiled back.
Ronnie... You really are one in a million...
We played game after game after that. He kept winning stuffed animals for me or flowers so we eventually had to but a bottomless pit bag to carry them. Thought the funniest thing was watching him shove a 165cm dragon stuffed animal in the bag.
Speaking of dragons, Cosmos, the entire time, through the ceremony, and part of the festival was asleep clinging to the little fabric covering my shoulder. Hell, Ronnie did notice him till when he snored and singed the tips of his hair! We'd ran passed a pet store and got a hip carrier for him. It took a while for us to get him into it because he wouldn't wake up. Afterwards we made our way to the cafe.
As we entered though I knew I was in trouble and had gotten my companion into it too. Gideon sat beside Clovis and Shin. The brunette glared at me only to receive a cheeky smirk. Jess sighed resting her head on the table.
"What did you do this time, Anna?" She sighed.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Gideon's pissed and won't say why..." Shin responded.
"Ah great an interrogation," I murmured sitting down,"I wasn't acting like a lady, that's why he's pissed,"
Silence.
"Pff, wow," Jason laughed.
"We came here not to act like ladies and gentlemen," Mizumi chuckled.
"Let's order then get a move on!" Jess said trying not to laugh.
"I'll get ours!" I said jumping up and running to the counter.
"Sounds like she didn't wanna stick around for the rest of the  convention," Aya said.
You have no idea...