Dress For Jess

Annalisa POV
Yep, I regret my decision. I'd told Jess she could choose the first place we stop at and she chose that Gothic Boutique. It was called "Dark Couture" and was practically abandoned inside except a sleeping Rottweiler and a bored looking girl behind the counter. Walking in Jess ran off like a kid in a candy store. Shaking my head I walked to a small Jewelry counter next to the Check out counter.
"Welcome to Dark Couture. I'm Mizumi Mi if you need any help just ask..." The girl said in a monotone voice.
"This you're first day?" I asked with a light laugh in my voice.
"That obvious?" She asked looking up from her Ice Magic Textbook.
"A little!" I laughed.
She scoffed closing her textbook.
"So what's your name, Red?" She asked.
"Annalisa Arcana," I responded looking at a Diadem in the glass counter.

"Wanna see the Diadem?" Mizumi chuckled.
"A-ah yes please..." I trailed off. She opened the case and handed it to me. I smiled, thanking her. Trying it on I laughed.
"I look like a dork!"
"Nah, you're hair style is just wrong for it!" the silver hair girl laughed, walking out from behind the Counter.
"What?" I asked
"Here allow me!" She undid my pig tails causing my floor length hair to fall. She then began to pull most into a ponytail (all except my bangs). Finally she braided my bangs and added them to my pony tail. Turning me around she placed the diadem on my head.
"There all done!" She smiled.
I turned to the mirror and grinned widely.
"Thank you!"
"Welcome!"
"ANNA, I FOUND MY DRESS!" Jess screamed from the back. When you take her shopping be prepared.
Mizumi and I moved toward the dressing rooms where Jess's voice had come from.
"Be prepared," I whispered to the silver haired girl.
"Why?"
"You'll see! All right, Jess, let see it!" I called. Boy was I asking for hell.
She came out in the most gothic and cryptic dress ever. It looked good but it was over the top!

 It looked good but it was over the top!

"Ummmm, yeah no," I said.
"But whyyyyyyyyyyy?!" She whined.
"I have to agree with Annalisa. For a school ceremony it's a bit much," Mizumi said, "but I have a dress I think you'll like in back. Don't tell anyone I let you see it though!" She held her hand up in a shush motivation.
Jess and I waited by the dressing rooms arguing that the dress wasn't a good idea for a SCHOOL CEREMONY.
"OK! I could here you all the way in the back! And I'm pretty sure the whole school could here you," The red eyed ice sorceress growled. She walked in with a dress bag marked 8/1, August 1st? That was tomorrow.
"I wasn't supposed to be out till tomorrow but this is an emergency..." She held it out to Jess, " go try it on, I'll make alterations if need be,"
Jess turned and headed back into the dressing room.
"So Jess is like you? A Princess?" Mizumi asked.
I looked at her in hidden shock.
"What are you talking about, Mizumi?" I asked. ​
"Don't play dumb, Princess Arcana. I'm surprised you don't remember me. We met a few years back but then again it was a quick hello and goodbye. Oh and here's the proof I'm like you,"
She turned showing her kingdom crest.
"You're the princess of the Ice Kingdom!?" I exclaimed.
She laughed light heartedly.
"SHE'S THE WHAT!?" Jess cried opening the dressing room door.
"She the princess of the... Hey that does look better and more appropriate for the ceremony..." I trailed off.

"Told ya, anyway yes in the ice kingdom princess

"Told ya, anyway yes in the ice kingdom princess. I recognize you, Annalisa, when you came up to the counter," she turned to Jess, "We've never been acquainted, Jess, I'm guessing you're from the Darkness Kingdom, right?"
"A-ah, yeah, Jessica Shadows, nice to meet you,"
"Mizumi Mi, nice to meet you princess," she curtsied, "Oh, and Annalisa, the store across the street might have something for you. This store is a little dark for the magic princess,"

Ok not what we were expecting but hey that's our new life at Magica...