Welcome to Magica!

Annalisa POV
Entering the main entrance hall of Magica.
"Damn..." Shin breathed
"I know..." Jess whispered
To be honest it looked like the castle hall of Castle Arcana, my home, only it was dark marble than Castle Arcana. And on top of that there were people from everywhere on the continent. I could see people from the Furrie Kingdom, the Lolita Kingdom, etc. it was amazing, since I'd only been to the Shadow kingdom, the fire kingdom, the star kingdom and my own. It was so freaking COOL!
"Are you Prince Shin and Princesses Annalisa and Jessica?" A voice said from behind us. Turning we found it was three people, 2 girls one guy. The boy smiled kindly before continuing.
"You three are, I remember you. Anyway we're supposed to show you around and to your dorm rooms," he responded.
WAIT! He does look familiar.... "HOLY DAMN IT'S JASON!" I exclaimed.
The brunette laughed at my reaction before nodding happily.
Jason Moon was the Second oldest prince of the Star Kingdom and my ex-fiancé. Holy damn it's been a while since I last saw him, he looks good. Surging forward I tackled him in a tight hug.
"Haha, don't kill me, Anna!" He laughed hugging back.
"Sorry but it's been what, five years since I last saw you?!"
I pulled back laughing and smiling. Jason and I broke our engagement when we were 9 despite our parents anger. I didn't want to marry one of my best friends, let alone my COUSIN and neither did he.
"Damn, Anna, you really are as pretty as they said!"
"Haha, you're funny, Cuz,"
:P "I know. Anyway welcome to Magica, the Academy for Young Magicians, Witches, Warlocks, Wizards, and those who just wanna learn!" He said striking a funny pose.
Jess and I giggled while Shin scoffed despite his hidden laughter.
"Well guys we have to split up. Jess you're going with Cassandra. And Shin you're going with Lizzy. Anna follow me!" Jason instructed.
Jess and i parted with a sideways hug and Shin and I parted with a full on hug. With that over and done with we parted ways and followed them towards out dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry Short chapter! I'll right longer next chappie! And a teaser for next chapter!
~Jess POV
I followed Cassandra to one of the MANY archways in the school. It was it was black and white split right down the middle. The black side had dark blue and blood red swirling designs while the white had light blue and yellow swirls. It was very pretty in my opinion. Cassandra waved for me to follow her which I gladly obliged. Passing a seemingly invisible barrier I got an amazing surprise...~
:P you'll have to wait for the next chapter! Hoped you liked the teaser! So comment, follow, share please and yeah BYE! :)