I hate my dorm president...

Annalisa POV
The Audacity! The shear couilles! I stomped through the gate to the schools main entrance hall. I was met with an even worse. Shin was standing in the shadows with Jess crying in his arms. All anger left me and I was instantly worried.
"What Happened!?" I cried rushing to them.
"Her dorm president tried to make a pass at her," Shin responded literal flames in his eyes.
"That sadistic little..." I trialed off. Jess's purple eyes looked at me before yanking me into a hug and crying into my chest.
"Shhh, it's ok, shhhh, he won't get you..." I calmed.
"But *Hic* What if *Hic* he does?" She hiccuped.
"Than we'll know about it. Remember that necklace I gave you?" Shin asked.
"What necklace?" Jess asked sniffling.
"Ah, Shin, you never gave her the charm..." I muttered.
"Whaaaaaat?!" He dragged out shocked. reaching into his jeans pocket he pulled the purple pendant and bronze chain out. "Opps..."
I shook my head taking the necklace and latching it around my best friend's neck.
"The charm is supposed to alert us if you're in trouble. You won't be alone, again," I smiled.
She tried to smile threw the last of her tears.
After we got her to calm down a little more we headed for a cafe we'd passed in town.
Walking into the small building we quickly discussed what we wanted. I volunteered to pay so Shin and Jess could go sit down and relax. But low and behold not really watching where I was walking I ran right into someone.
"YOWWW!" "EEEEK!"
After I hit the ground and sat there trying to see straight (The world is spinning!) the person I ran into began to rapidly apologize.
"I'm sorry, Miss! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" The person apologized. I looked up meeting a pair of electric blue eyes. The person I ran into was a boy, maybe my age with Storm cloud colored hair.
"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down! It's fine!" I laughed.
"Ah, thank you, Oh um, here let me help you up!" He said extending a hand. I gladly accepted with a smile. "Oh, I'm Ronnie, Ronnie Hale!"
"Nice to meet you Ronnie! I'm Annalisa Arcana," I smiled kindly.
We talked while ordering. He WAS my age (14), was a student at Magica, and just started today like me and my friends. Though he was a Lightning student and came from a poor family. He was still sweet and kind, a little timid but that's fine. The waitress handed us our orders and I noticed Ronnie looked lost.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"O-Oh, Umm, I..."
"Didn't you come with someone?"
He shook his head shuffling his feet. I felt sorry that he came alone.
"Hey wanna sit with me and my friends?" I asked putting my small hand on his shoulder.
"A-ah you don't have to! I can just head back to my dorm!" He said quickly.
"Haha, it's ok. I'm new and so are my friends you'll be fine and besides you're a nice guy. So come on!" I took a hold of his hand and pulled him toward our table.
"Hey guys I got the food and I brought company!" I exclaimed.
"Hey..." The blue eyed boy said timidly.
"Hey, man!" Shin greeted.
"Hi~!" Jess sang (Yay She's happy again!).
"Shin you're mint and honey tea with a buttered croissant. Jess your Dark chocolate hot chocolate with an extra large cookie! And finally this is Ronnie Hale! He's a new student like us!" I said sitting down next to Jess with my blueberry muffin and iced green tea.
"Nice to meet you, Ronnie, Come on have a seat!" Jess smiled gesturing to the chair next to Shin.
"Yeah, man, I'm not gonna bite!" the black haired teen laughed. Ronnie quietly took a seat next to Shin before picking at his banana nut muffin leaving his Chocolate-Caramel Coffee alone.
"So, Ronnie, what dorm are you in?" Jess asked, genuinely curious.
"The L-lightning dorm..."
"Ahhhh, I was kinda hoping you'd be in my dorm! Or at least the Light dorm!" The purple eyed girl whined.
"What dorms are you in?" He asked us all.
"I'm  in the Fire Dorm!" Shin said jabbing a thumb at his chest.
"I'm in the Darkness Dorm~!" Jess sang.
"And, as I told you, I'm in the Magic Dorm," I finished.
Ronnie Slowly began to talk more the longer we talked. He was a truly kind teen. Eventually he began to laugh at our stupid stories from home. He shared a couple stories about him and his younger siblings. It was nice, especially after what happened earlier.
I checked my phone, 3:45.
"Hey, guys I forgot to tell you we have to dress up tomorrow for Welcoming Day," I interjected.
"And by 'Dress Up' you mean formal, huh?" Shin asked.
"Sadly yes...." I responded.
"W-what?!" Ronnie and Jess exclaimed.
"We came here to get away from fine dressing!" "I'm too poor to by a suit!"
"Jess, Suck it up and Ronnie, you and Shin can go shopping for one," I said handing him 5 Constellations. He stared wide eyed at the coins before sliding them back to me.
"I can't take your money, Annalisa. It's your's not mine," he said.
Shin and I shared a look before the neon green eyes teen mouthed 'I'll pay, just pay ME back later,'. I gaze him a half smile.
"Are you sure, Ronnie?" I asked.
He gave me a kind smile. "I'd rather work for money than just be given it," He responded.
My smiled widened and I nodded.
"You're one of a kind, Ronnie," Jess said giving him a fist bump.
He blushed lightly. We stayed and talked about five minutes longer before leaving the Cafe and parting ways.