Welcoming Ceremony

Annalisa POV
The next morning I woke to knocking on my door. Yawning and stretching I got out of bed and answered it.
"Morning, sleepin beauty~!" Michelangelo sang.
*door slams shut*
"AWWWW, Come on, Red! Let me in!" He called.
I, in turn, ignored him and gathered my items together, quickly checking on the egg and leaving. He tried to follow me but was literally thrown from the girls washroom entrance. By who? None other then Clove and another girl.
"Good morning, Annalisa," she greeted smiling at me.
"Good morning, Clove!" I responded happily before facing the other girl.
She looked identical to Clove but instead of purple hair and eyes, she had burgundy hair and eyes.

"Good morning, I'm Clover, Clove's sister," she responded shaking hands with me

"Morning, Clover, I'm Annalisa,"
She nodded and went back to putting her stuff away and heading into the bath. Clove and I followed after getting our items in order.
The washroom was like an open bath from Edo the Lolita kingdom. For me it was awkward since I wasn't used to an open bath.
And what made it harder was I had to try and hide my second ID mark. You see people were born with marks depending on their status. Being a princess I was born with one on my lower back that was the tree of life. But I was born with another. A crescent moon on my left arm.
Thing is only twins are born with two marks. I knew for a fact I was an younger sibling. My sister and I were 7 years apart, though. That's why it bugged me and why I was uncomfortable. Good thing nobody noticed my little problem. Quickly I got in/out and dressed using a instant style spell on my hair. Now it was up like this ⬇️

With the dress Jess found for me it looked awesome! I passed girls and guys in the halls while going back to my dorm

With the dress Jess found for me it looked awesome! I passed girls and guys in the halls while going back to my dorm. Some greeted me happily, others glared and whispered to their friends or just walked away angrily.
Once back to my room I checked on the egg. There were cracks in the shell and that made me panic.
"Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my good gods! It's gonna hatch and I have to leave!" I panicked.
I watched as the shell cracked more and more before a snout poked out. It took a a couple breaths before breakin the rest of the shell and peaking out.

 It took a a couple breaths before breakin the rest of the shell and peaking out