|𝟑|

»»————>

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Sage was a neat freak.

She liked rooms being a certain way, which is why she spent most of her day organizing.

A habit she learned from her grandmother.

"You don't even know my name do ya.." Sage's speaker played as she sang along to it, occasionally dancing.

"Super shy super sh-" the music suddenly cut off as Sages brows furrowed and checked her phone to see if she accidentally paused it.

She didn't.

Looking across the room to the kitchen where her speaker sat, Kasai was holding it in his hand with the power off.

"Why'd you unplug my music?" She asked with a broom in her hand as Kasai shrugged.

"It was disturbing me.. And I'm trying to get ready for work." He said plainly, she just took notice of the fact he had no shirt on and his chiseled body was on display as he held the black shirt in his hand go to with the blank pants and shoes he wore.

"Ah.. I'm sorry" she said as he put the speaker back down and put the shirt on.

"Lock up Walters, I won't be back til the morning" Kasai called the girl by her last name and walked out the door, gently closing it behind her.

"My music..." Sage frowned as she placed the broom back in the closet and made her way to the kitchen for a drink.

Bending down to open the fridge, Sage ranted about her music but stopped when she saw her name on a Tupperware container.

𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟖/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟑 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

When she grabbed it and placed it on the counter, she slowly slid the lid off to see Kung Pao Chicken, with a hefty slice of baked mac and cheese.

"Lord he trynna poison me.." She smiled as she wondered why he made this.

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒄.. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆" 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆.

"I knew he liked me." Sage said smiling as she heated up her dinner.

When the food was heated she carried it to the living room where it was placed on the table and she sat on the floor in front of it.

Clicking through her Roku channels to find a show, she decided on her grandmother and hers favorite "SUPERNATURAL".

Using the show as background noise she opened her phone and immediately came across a recipe for strawberry honey buns and sighed rubbing her stomach.

"I'm never gonna unbig my back."

"So... What's the ingredients." She read through the multiple comments.