|𝟏𝟐|

»»——⍟——««
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐫𝐲) 𝐁𝐲 𝐍𝐩𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐬

Kasai was an mess.

Not hearing from Sage for 2 days he assumed she lost her charger like she always did but when she checked her attendance she was she hadn't went to any of her classes.

Which is unlike her.

When a randsome note hit his phone he knew,

Something was wrong.

Which is why he's sitting across from his alliance, a man who goes by the name of Siriam.

"Si, I need your help." Kasai spoke, his eye bags were noticeable due to lack of sleep, the only thing he could think was if his girl was okay or not wherever she may be.

"Peep this...my daughter is waiting on me to pick her up for an audition, I'm already running late.. You gon get me in trouble." He said typing at his phone, most likely to his daughter before he huffed in frustration and placed it down.

"Her name is Sage.. And she goes to my university, Sage Walters.." Siriam perked his head up at the name with furrowed brows.

"Wants to be an actress?" Kasai nodded slowly confused.

"Loves the lion king?" Kasai nodded again as a realization hit him.

"Lil boy.. Did you get my daughter kidnapped." Siriams eyes bore into Kasais as he coughed.

Snapping his fingers his men crowded into the room as he continued to stare at Kasai,

"Go on and track baby girls bracelet fa me, I need my report in the next 5 minutes.. First one gets a milli up front." The men scattered like roaches when the lights come on, if there's one thing people cannot resist..

Is money.

Money is what Kasai thought Sage was taken for, Money is what everyone needed to make the world go round, the people you work with.. What are they there for?

Money.

When we talk about the greatest evil everyone speaks of the government, the presidents, the civilians.. But why not money.

Money is the root of all evil after all.

Clearing his throat Kasai started thinking to himself.

"So that's why she didn't completely freak out when she was cleaning my wound.." He mumbled but his head snapped up when he heard a gasp.

"YOU SHOWED MY DAUGHTER YOUR BODY?"

Kasai quickly got up and fast walked away..

'I showed her many others things'

———
⭐yeah they're gonna track her fast..tis it be a trap after all, come awn.