|𝟔|

»»——⍟——««
2 days later

'Stargirl interlude' played in Sage's airpod as she worked on the essay in class due at the end of the period, she was a fast typer as is but with music it was like it enhanced itself

Smiling to herself she continued writing but stopped when a unfamiliar colonge entered her nose making her look up and see her classmate Ty standing in front of her with a nervous face.

"Sage?" He spoke her name as he played with his fingers.

"Yes Ty?"

"Could you.. Help me.. After class with professor Romano's work?" He finally spoke looking the woman in her eyes as she smiled.

Before she could say anything Kasai turned in his seat staring at the two not liking what he saw.

"I thought you were helping me after school Walters?" Kasai said with a smug look on his face which soon dropped with Sage's next words.

"I thought you had work today, Roman?" Sage asked with a arched brow and her hand on her hip as Ty watched the interaction.

"I'll help you Ty.. Let's meet in the library at 6 hm?" Sage turned her attention to Ty, ignoring Kasais angry glare as he nodded eagerly before thanking her and returning to his seat.

"He better not try nun." Kasai grumbled turning back around earning a laugh from Sage.

It was currently 8 pm and Sage was sitting in the library with Ty going over the work.

"Alright so you get it?" Sage asked looking at the male as he nodded.

"Yes, thank you so much.." He praised as Sage held her side feeling a sharp pain in her abdomen.

"Are you okay?" She just nodded with her eyes shut tightly as the pain slowly subsided.

"The fuck was that?"

Deciding to wrap it up for the night the two classmates exchanged numbers before Sage started on her walk back to her dorm.

'I was all over her' by salvia palth played in her airpods as she walked down the street with her hands in the pockets of her skirt, the night air cooly breezing as she trailed her way up the staircase and through the hallways.

She was about to use her keys to open the door but it was slightly opened making her furrow her brows.

"He never forgets to close the door.."

Hearing glass shatter and a loud groan she rushed inside, slamming the door behind her to be horrified by the sight in front of her.

Kasai holding his side which oozed blood as he laid on the floor.

"KASAI?"