|𝟏𝟎|

»»——⍟——««
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 :)

2 days later

'Japense Denim' played lowly on the speaker as the couple cuddled together and Kasai was reading her poems.

Within the last 48 hours the two admitted their feelings and decided to conceive a relationship, and things were rolling smoothly.

It was safe to say they were happy, and classes were going perfectly too.

Sage couldn't be happier, her life was going perfectly and she'd even be seeing her dad next week to take her to her acting audition.

"Mm.. This one's A Valentine by Edgar Allan Poe.."

"For her this rhyme is penned, whose luminous eyes,

     Brightly expressive as the twins of Leda,
Shall find her own sweet name, that, nestling lies
     Upon the page, enwrapped from every reader.

Search narrowly the lines! -- they hold a treasure

     Divine -- a talisman -- an amulet
That must be worn at heart. Search well the measure --

     The words -- the syllables! Do not forget
The trivialest point, or you may lose your labor!

     And yet there is in this no Gordian knot
Which one might not undo without a sabre,
     If one could merely comprehend the plot.

Enwritten upon the leaf where now are peering
     Eyes scintillating soul, there lie perdu,
Three eloquent words oft uttered in the hearing
     Of poets, by poets -- as the name is a poet's, too.

Its letters, although naturally lying
     Like the knight Pinto -- Mendez Ferdinando --

Still form a synonym for Truth. -- Cease trying!

     You will not read the riddle, though you do the best you can do."

Kasai read the entire poem looking into his lovers eyes as she smiled.

"Look at you.. At first you couldn't stand me now you love little ole me." She smiled as he kissed her nose smiling.

"I've always liked you, starting when you waltzed in with those pink Bratz suitcases and that adorable smile."

"And you, with your mystery brooding attitude and a book in your hand with your cute lil glasses."  The couple gushed over each other as 'Not Allowed' played and she yawned resting her head on his chest once more.

"Bunny.."

"Yes sai?"

"I gotta tell you something.."

She sat up looking him in the eyes as thoughts slowly raced in her head, the millions of possibilities raced through her mind like track stars competing for who she would assume was it first.

Kasai flicked her forehead noticing her over thinking and it's like the thoughts backed up in shock.

"It's nothing bad, I just have a business trip I have to be on for a week." Sage sighed in relief, placing her hand on her chest as she lowered her head back to his muscular chest.

"Next time spit it out, almost had a melt down in here." She joked as laughter rippled through his chest and she could picture that bright smile he always had around her.

"One day.." He began to read making her tune into him like a student to their favorite teacher.

"You will meet someone who will see the universe that was knitted into your bones.."

"And the embers of galaxies that glow to life in your eyes."

"And you will finally know what love is supposed to feel like." He finished, kissing Sages forehead as she felt herself grow sleepy.

"I know what love feels like..." She mumbled as he smiled at her words.

"And I love it."