|𝟒|

»»——⍟——««

"Get your lazy ass up and work out

"Get your lazy ass up and work out.." Sage read the AI bots response before her jaw dropped.

A/N; this happened to me frfr

"This rude mother f-.." She cut herself off by dropping her phone onto the carpet and getting out of bed, adjusting the cheetah print bonnet.

Walking into the kitchen she gazed over to her roomate sitting on the chair reading a familiar book.

"Where'd you get that?" Sage furrowed her brows seeing a copy of 'A court of mist and fury' that she annotated in his hands as he read it interestedly.

"A beautiful woman left it on the table.. Nice notes by the way." Kasai cracked a smile as Sage waved him off and turned to grab ingredients out of the cabinet.

Grabbing all her ingredients she went back to the cabinet to grab the flour. Sage froze when she felt a body press against hers and a familiar set of silver rings grab the flour from her.

Retracting her hand she let Kasai grab the flour and place it on the stove as he silently took a seat at the table watching her.

"Do you mind if I play music?" Sage turned to ask Kasai but he was already staring at her.

Wordlessly he shook his head to say he didn't mind and Sage scurried to grab her speaker before turning on Cupid by 112.

"Girl if I told you I loved you, that doesn't mean that I don't care.." Kasai sung lowly as Sage fought a smile as she mixed her ingredients together to make Fruity Pebble Pancakes to go with her strawberry honey buns she made.

A few minutes into cooking, Gorgeous by Taylor Swift came on and she zoned out as she poured the mixture into the pan.

"You are so gorgeous it's making me mad." Kasai sung but it seemed like it was directed to someone as he flipped through the pages of Sage's annotated book.

Flipping the food over in the pan she ignored herself becoming hotter by the heat but it felt like cold air was being blown on her and turned her head.

Kasai positioned his white fan from his room so it'd hit her in the face as he turned it on full blast making her smile.

"Thank you Sai."

"Anytime GiGi."

Sage looked back at the pan to avoid smiling at the comment, she knew what was happening.. She was catching feelings, something she tended to do often.

It didn't help that this was her roommate and she'd already spent more than a month with him.

Grabbing two white plates she slid two fluffy pancakes on each before placing the syrup on the table in front of Kasai and grabbing silverware.

Sliding into the seat beside her roommate the two cut their pancakes while 'The Lion King' played infront of them.

"I want what Nala and Simba have." Sage gushed over the couple while Kasai looked at her with a curious expression.

"Really?" Sage nodded and he smiled, a true genuine one.

"I can give that to you." Sages head snapped as she looked over at him with a shocked expression but he was already staring at her lips.

Directing his gaze from her eyes to her lips constantly he slowly leaned in as Sage followed, the unknown feeling creeping up her spine as she fell into the moment.

It was as if the Stars and the Moon collided as did their lips, their lips moved in sync as they collided in perfect harmony.

Grabbing the sides of her face Kasai deepened the kiss, wanting to feel every inch of her mouth as 'Can you feel the love tonight?' Played on their TV screen the infatuated roomates engaged in the perfect kiss.

Pulling away slowly Kasai rested his forehead on hers as his stare bore into her eyes and all she could think was.

"Damn.."