𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Walking onto the red carpet is none other than my girl Sage Walters and her husband Kasai Roman!" KeKe Palmer announced as Sage and her husband stepped onto the red carpet.

Sage was a little down because they had to leave their kids at the house but she knew they'd catch up later.

In the span of eleven years sage managed to finish school with flying colors, ace her audition and star in one of the highest rated tv shows.

Her dreams finally came true.

But she also had mini dreams along the way, like her 11 year old son Kayzier, and her 8 year old twins Lily and Lani.

The twins took after their mother in both melanin and looks while Kayzier took after his father.

"How you feeling bunny?" Bunny. Even after a decade that nickname never failed to make her all giddy, just like it did the first time he used it.

"Very nervous.." She said as he kissed her cheek making the cameras flash, the two were no longer new to the paparazzi flash but embraced it.

"I can't wait to get you home..." Kasai lowly whispered into her ear making her smile.

"Behave Mr Roman."

"I can't control myself around you Mrs Roman."

The two were openly affectionate making people go 'Aww' as they smiled getting their pictures taken.

Today was the premiere of her newest movie 'Wrong' starring her and Young Minzo as the main leads and you could guess what it was about..

Roommates.

Sage and Kasai laughed about how cliche it was that her most known role was about the situation they were in.

Kasai is still involved in the Yakuza but he's slowly making his way away from it and preparing someone else to take over while he lives out the rest of his glory days with his family.

And life couldn't be more perfect.

𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Girl boo.. Stop bothering me and bother ya daddy." Sage waved Lily off as she braided Kayziers hair, the freshly 13 year old just sighed as she made her way to her father.

"Yes Lily billy?" Kasai adjusted the glasses on his face looking at his daughter as her twin sat in the seat across from him.

"Can you take me to the mall? Cassie and them are going and I wanna go to."

Kasai pretended to think about it before standing up and grabbing his keys making her start cheesing.

"Tired of y'all using me.. Cmon!" He breezed past her as she followed.

"Mom you're braiding too tightly!" The 16 year old whined as his mother braided his hair.

"Unless you wanna look like who did it and why you'll let me braid Cymere." She called him by his middle name making him go quiet and let her finish his Cornrows.

Life for the Romans have been going excellent, they were all financially okay, the twins were starting early college by their choice and Kayzier was excelling in school.

Sage still did movie roles and was currently the lead as Marie in Malcom and Marie, a Netflix movie coming out later in the fall.

"Mama.. How did you and dad meet again?" Lana plopped on the couch beside her mother as the Lion King played on the TV...

"Well it all started out as us being roommates at Rosemary University..."

—————

YAY.

I'll miss my kids..