|𝟓|

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Sage huffed in frustration at the sound of yelling at she covered her ears walking out of her room

"So where is she Kay!" A female voice could be heard as noises of things being dropped could be heard.

"I have no idea why you're here Ani, but you need to leave." Kasai said blandly as he picked the things she dropped off the floor.

Seeing sage come into the limelight both parties stopped yet the blonde woman only got filled with more rage and approached sage.

"I'll leave.. But I'll just let you know, you're just a fling, you know NOTHING of who he really is." Sages head jerked back as the woman got in her face, resisting the urge to cuss her out.

The blonde woman walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her, her ranting could be heard all the way down the hallway as Sage looked at Kasai.

"I apologize.." Kasai began but sage just shook her head making him go quiet.

"It's fine, doesn't bother me anyways" she turned on her heels to get ready for class in her own bathroom.

The hot shower did wonders as she rid her mind of any over thinking thoughts that tried to creep up on her in her vulnerable state, her and Kasai weren't dating so it shouldn't bother her another woman was in their dorm.

"But the kiss.." There it was. Her inner thoughts, the ones that made he over think daily about the tiniest things.

"Meant nothing." She spoke to herself out loud as she ran the loofah over her body with the vanilla scented dove exfoliating soap.

When she stepped out of the shower with the robe on her she got ready for class, she slid the brown spaghetti strapped top over her head before fixing her hair into two low pig tails with two strands in the front.

Placing her arms through the light brown fabric she rested it on her shoulders before sliding the black shirt onto her body.

Standing in front of her mirror she took a quick picture before leaving her room already knowing Kasai was in class.

Sitting in her usual seat, "Lost" by Frank Ocean played in her airpod as she rested her cheek onto her fist with her arm propped up listening to Professor wilkinstein teach.

Kasai took occasional glances back at her but she wasn't paying too much attention, she allowed her brain to take her through the daydreams of her desire.

The end of her school day approached quicker than she expected.

Yawning she walked through the dorms front door to be greeted by 'After The Storm' By Kali Uchis played on a small speaker as Kasai stood in front of the door holding a gift basket and a boyish grin as her eyes lit up.

Books and Candy Galore, she took notice of the Hello Kitty plushy beside the Melody one, the twilight collection books, harry Potter, The Vampire Diaries, Red white and Royal Blue, and many of her favorite series in the basket, with her favorite candies, Sweedish Fish, Twix, and almond joys.

She smiled widely and was so overcome with excitement she rushed into a hug and held him tightly as he chuckled and hugged her back.

"Thank you sai.." Her muffled voice said as she pressed her face into his chest coincidentally.

"I'll do it a million times over GiGi.."