|𝟖|

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲!

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲!

Next day

Kasai pulled sage closer to him as he rested his hands on her ass and her face was buried into his shirt as they watched Family Feud on his TV.

Neither of the two had class so they were free to spend the day with each other, and even if they wouldn't admit it.. They liked that.

Hearing a question she had the answer too she turned around to face the TV, unknowingly rocking her hips along his crotch area, Kasai let out a shakey breath before grabbing her waist to hold her in place.

"Be still baby.." He breathed out as his erection grew, touching her core making Sages eyes widen.

"Sai.. I can feel you" she said making him smile.

"Good, it's good to get to know your property." He spoke referring to himself as Sages body heated up, her breathing becoming uneven.

When she climbed off of him Kasai was expecting her to leave.. So he was surprised when she used her manicured hand to trace the print of his erection, staring him in the eyes.

"Can I?" She asked looking into his eyes for any signs of hesitation..

Giving her verbal consent she pulled the grey sweatpants down along with the black boxers as her erected dick sprung from the boxers.

The tip was a nude shade of pink and the base was the color of his skin, it looked angry the way the veins were prominent and she took notice of the silver metal that was on his tip.

Slowly stroking him she watched his face for a  reaction, Kasais eyes shut tightly as he tried to control himself.

Lowering her mouth onto him she kissed his tip before swallowing him further, the sudden grip on her hair made her moan sending vibrations to the sensitive tip.

Kasais back slightly arched as he moaned, his right hand slipping lower as it trailed up the girls exposed thigh making it's way to the hem of her dark red shorts.

"Can I?" The boy shakily breathed out as sage released him with a sort of a 'pop' sound.

"Please.."

That's all it took for him to pull her shorts down and rip the laced under wear with one hand causing her to gasp at the cold air hitting her sensitive clit.

His finger circled her clit causing her to jerk upwards at the sudden friction, the hand he still had on her hair pushed her moist mouth onto him to prevent her from running.

"Come on bunny..don't run from me now."

Using his index and middle finger he slowly pushed into the girls tight core making her eyes flutter closed as she used her free hand to fondle his balls.

The twos eyes were shut closed as they both stimulated each other in perfect harmony.

Pushing a third finger in Sage felt her knees become weak as Kasai pulsed in her mouth.

The pleasure was too much for her, the sound of his moans and the fact that he was three fingers deep into her didn't help the situation.

Gasping as her legs shook and eyes rolled back a orgasm took place as she released him from her mouth and began stroking the man she was infatuated with with a faster pace.

Feeling himself near he moved in a faster pace, his fingers pumping in and out of her wet core as her legs shook he could feel the liquids oozing out of her.

Not stopping there he continued to Overstimulate her as she did the same, the two both feeling overwhelming amounts of pleasure bounce through their bodies as their eyes connected and a unknown emotion passed through them.

Bringing her up for a kiss as they both reached their second orgasm they gasped into each other's mouths as the feeling was indescribable.. But one thing they did know was..

"I need you."