|𝟕|

-: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  

Sage looked at Kasai crazy as he lazily smiled at her

Hovering over him with her first aid kit she ripped his shirt open causing him to wince.

"You're trying to fuck me while I'm injured? Didn't know you had it in you bunny." Kasai smiled at Sage's annoyed face but was also curious as to why she was so calm.

"How did you even get a wound like this? Did someone stab you while you were restocking shelves?" She laughed at her own joke which made Kasai chuckle and shake his head.

Sage applied ointment to the cut and got her needle ready to patch it up.

"I'm in the yakuza bunny." He said causing sage to snap her neck in his direction.

"The what!" She shouted accidentally pressing on his wound making him wince.

"Sorry.. Lord my mother is going to laugh in my face." Sage mumbled making Kasai look at her confused.

"Esto es tan malditamente estúpido" (This is so damn stupid) Sage muttered to herself as she stitched his wound and he smiled.

Kasai just stared at her glossed lips as she spoke, every curse word made him more attracted to the vixen in front of him.

"Give me a kiss." This made sage stop cursing and look at him crazy.

"What?"

"Gimme a kiss to make me feel better." He poked his bottom lip out making her roll her eyes but nonetheless lean in.

Pecking his lips she pulled back but he used his strong hand to grab her neck and pull her back into a deeper kiss.

She gasped granting him entrance to her mouth and deepened the kiss, ignoring the thumping feeling in his wound he kissed the girl with every bit of energy left in him.

He pulled away in satisfaction as she stared at him in a daze.

"Feel better?"

"I feel MUCH better, thank you Nurse Walters." He smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on Mr Roman, let's get you to bed."

"Yes Mrs Roman.." Kasai said tiredly as he stood up allowing her to take him into his room.

Laying himself down he pulled Sage down with him so she landed right on top of him.

"Sai- Stay with me." Kasai cut her off from rejecting his cuddle and she sighed before relaxing into him as the cool air blew on them from the white electrical fan.

"Aishitemasu" Kasai mumbled as he heard Sage's soft snores.

(I love you)

——————

When they both have attachment issues >>