|𝟏𝟑|

𝐀𝐰𝐞.. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞

**✿❀ ❀✿**

2 days later

2 days later.

Omniscient

It was the night of Sages rescue.

It had officially been 4 days since Sage was taken and Kasai was livid.

It took almost 19 hours to track Sages bracelet, they had so many firewalls built up it was be coming annoying..

They'd tracked her down to a mansion in Italy and so now they were on their way, Jet on full speed, guns loaded and all of the people inside carried different expressions..

Except Kasai.

He carried only one,

Revenge.

In Italy things were no better for Sage, as she found herself in a corner huddled up with shallow breaths, the only thing in the room were 8 oranges and 8 water bottles.

She counted.

She never ate or drank anything that was given to her in fear it'd be drugged..

Just how she was taught.

The chains around her wrists were now tightened after she managed to punch a guard in his face, and her face was now battered by the assault she'd faced during the 96 hours she spent in the dungeon.

The night time granted her no pleasure as she sat in the dark, the only thing to keep her warm was a raggedy blanket she was given by the cleaning lady and the only source of light was the small sliver of the moonlit sky that shined on the cement floors.

"This would make one hell of a book.." She mumbled to herself as she slightly shivered in the dark.

She wondered if her mother and father had noticed..

If Kasai had noticed..

If anyone noticed she'd gone missing, if they knew she was in danger.

She fiddled with the charm bracelet she's had since she left for college as she pulled on it she could hear a faint beep making her brows furrow.

"Wahgwan?" She could hear the familiar Jamaican accent of her father, Siriam as she smiled with glee.

"Dad?" The tears started to fall from her eyes as she felt genuine relief.

On the other side of the phone Sireim was in shock at hearing his eldest daughters weak voice.

"Maria? Is that you baby?" Kasai looked at his partner as he talked on the phone with a shocked expression.

"Yes dad it's me, I'm.. In trouble."

"We know, we're on our way.."

"We?"

"I met your fling." Sages eyes widened as she made a yikes face, she definitely wasn't planning on introducing them so soon.. But things happen.

Hearing the door start to squeak meaning someone was walking in she tapped the jewel on her bracelet as the call dropped so did her mood.

"I must admit, it's taking your boy toy a lot longer than I thought." Mr Moretti strolled into the room with a water bottle.

Sage didn't say anything, she never did. She was always quiet, even when their fists made contact with her face she forced her teeth to her tongue to keep from making any noise..

She wasn't going to give them the satisfaction.

"We're still going mute? That's fine.. I hope you know you're not doing me any harm by not eating.. In fact your increasing my satisfaction." Sage just stared at him with the deadliest expression, even in her weakest hour when she could feel the light of the heavens grazing her face she'd hold her ground, even after the sudden way he banged her head against the wall while yelling at her in frustration.

Her heart beat in her ears as she tuned him out, her throat dry and her stomach empty as she ignored the pleads in her body to pick up the food and fruit and devour it whole.

Leaning her head back to rest against the cold bricked wall she exhaled, a breath that felt like one of acceptance as she closed her eyes to the sound of a door closing.. He finally left.

She was so tired that her eyes closed on her own, so tuned out of life she couldn't hear the gunshots echo through the house, she couldn't hear the yelling, or the frantic calls of her name from Kasai.

She was so tired.. She just let go as the injuries caught up with her.

Kasai, Sireim, and their men pushed through the doors as their guns went off without warning, blood curdling screams went off in Kasais ears as he tuned them out looking for wherever sage may be.

He cruised through the halls letting shots into anything that moved without permission, bodies jerked and blood spilled from their mouths.

Adrenaline ran through his body like blood that he didn't realize the wound in his shoulder from a bullet piercing through it.

Ignoring the agonizing feeling of the open flesh wound he looked for anything that'd be a lead way to where they kept the love of his life.

One thing that caught his attention was a tall man, possibly the one who ordered the abduction walking up a tall staircase as he wiped his bloody knuckles..

He had no bruises.

"So who is it from?" The 22 year old mumbled to himself as he approached the man slowly, creeping behind him before using the butt of his gun to knock him unconscious.

The staircase was cold, but the feeling inside him was colder, like he'd lost something..

Approaching the dark door he turned the vault-like knob and pushed it open, the smell of oranges invaded his senses along with something rotten.

The light switch was hard to find as he moved his hand all around the wall, gun still in his grip as he felt the nub like switch and flicked it on.

The lights flickered slightly before turning on completely as his eyes adjusted to the gory sight before him.

Ani, on the floor, what seemed like moving rice surrounded her body as they wiggled into the open bullet wound..

And the love of his life, his roommate.. With a gash in her head bleeding profusely as she seemed to be unconscious but shallowly breathing.

Wasting no time he ignored the gunshots that slowly died down as he shot her chains so they'd disconnect, watching her body start to fall he rushed over and caught her in the Nick of time.

"I've got you baby.. I've got you."