|𝟏𝟏|

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨
-: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  ♡

・゜-: ✧ :-  ♡

𝐋𝐦𝐚𝐨

Sage strolled through Walmart with her shopping kart on the phone with Kasai who was on his business trip.

He'd been gone for 3 full days and she didn't hesitate to say she missed him.

Ever since she woke up this morning she had a weird feeling that something was happening and although she tried to ignore it, she knew it wasn't going away.

Putting grocery items in her kart she listened to Kasai yell at people and a few gun shots before he tuned back to her.

"So how are you feeling bunny?"

"I'm fine sai, I told you I'll be alright." He's been worried something might go wrong when he's not in the state and on his mission but he also trusted sage not to worry.

It was like she could sense the frown on his face because she told him to stop it and he laughed.

"You think you know me soo well huh?" Kasai laughed as sage nodded even if he couldn't see her.

"I don't think, I know."

Rolling her kart to the self check out lane she told her boyfriend goodbye as she stuck her phone into her pocket as she scanned her items ignoring the burning feeling like someone was watching her.

Pushing the kart with her checked out items outside she walked to her car and placed them in the trunk before closing it shut and climbing into the front seat.

Adjusting the rear view mirror she froze when she noticed green eyes staring back at her.

Her eyes were brown.

A cloth was placed over her mouth as she fought herself not to breathe.

Being a swimmer had it's perks, but even whales had to come up for a breather.

When she inhaled the chemical she felt herself grow tired as the sound of ringing filled her ears and she passed out.

Waking up to feel tightness around her wrists she looked down at her arms to see the chains wrapped around her wrists as she sat against the cold cement floors in what appeared to be a lit dungeon..

"Good morning." She could hear a males voice as he stepped into view with a familiar blonde behind him, the man was of Italian descent by his looks and accent.

"Ava?" She called out to the blonde who looked offended.

"Ani" she corrected making sages mouth form a 'O' shape and smile sheepishly.

"What do y'all want from me?" She asked boredly, she just wanted to get home and wait for her boyfriend to come back.

"What do you know about Kasai Roman?" His thick Italian accent asked the Jamaican and Panamanian descented girl as she rose a brow looking genuinely confused.

"Who's kasai?" Even though she was pretending, he still sort of believed her.

"I thought you said she knew him." His tone turned harsh as his gun was now raised to Ani's forehead as she started pleading for her own life.

"She does, I- I swear Mr Moretti" she called but it wasn't enough because a bullet pierced through her forehead making her fall backwards.

Sage winced at the scene and her eyes widened when the man known as 'Mr Moretti' approached her with the gun.

A tight grip on her curls made her wince as he forced her to look him in the eyes.

"I know you're lying.. And when he comes looking for you, we'll kill you AND him." Was all he said before knocking her out with the butt of his gun.