|𝟗|

»»————>♡

»»————>♡𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 *∧🎀∧* ⁽(˶> ᎑ <˶) ⁾⁾゚ *〇☕〇

»»————>♡
𝐅𝐨𝐫
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲
*∧🎀∧*
⁽(˶> ᎑ <˶) ⁾⁾゚
*〇☕〇

Their bodies melted against each other as they kissed deeply.

Finding an unknown passion buried deep inside one another they got lost in each other's body.

"Are you sure you're ready Bunny?" Kasai asked unsure as he stared into Sages eyes trying to detect any sort of hesitation or uncertainty.

"Yes sai, I'm sure" sage smiled as Kasai angled himself at her entrance, looking deep into her honey brown eyes he slowly slid in.

Her nails immediately dug into his shoulders as she slowly rode him, the friction being unbearable as she tried to remain eye contact.

"Just keep them pretty ass eyes on me baby.." He rasped out as his hands rested firmly on her ass, occasionally giving it a squeeze.

Thrusting upwards it caught Sage off guard as her gaze faltered and her mouth parted.

"Shit.." He moaned into the girls ear as she rested her face into the crook of his neck.

Kasai let out a loud moan as Sage convulsed around him, her walls tightening and fitting him like a glove.. Like he was custom made for her.

"I love you.. Fuck." Sage groaned as he continued thrusting into her at an ungodly pace.

The sweet kisses she trailed down his neck left her mark on him now, she's never letting him go.

And like a roller coaster hitting its peak right before it falls, their stomachs tightened as Sage whimpered into Kasais ear.

"Cum with me, mi corazon" she bit his earlobe gently as even something as simple as her touch sent him into overdrive as a hot sticky liquid coated her insides her eyes rolled back and like the roller coaster falling down, she released her orgasm.

The sensation rippled through their bodies as they held onto each other tightly.

A tap on her thigh made her attention go to Kasai who sat there with a smile on his face.

"We not done baby.. Ass up, face down." He said in more of a command, Sage climbed off of him before burying her face into the silk sheets with her ass in the air.

Hissing when a hard smack came in contact with her ass she whimpered when the same hand came behind it to rub over it.

"Don't cum till I say so.. Can you handle that bunny?" He spoke as she nodded into the sheets.

Slamming himself into her Sage gripped the sheets as her ass jiggled with every stroke, finding his momentum Sage met it with her own strokes as she bounced back onto him.

"You're mine Sage.. I hope you know that" he trailed his hands all over his body as he continued his harsh thrusts on the teary eyed girl.

Using the pad of his thumb he circled her oversensitive clit causing the tears to fall as she cried into the sheets, the Overstimulation too much to bare.

"Don't cry yet baby, we got so much to do.." He cooed before gripping her hair and pulling her up into his chest, his strokes becoming faster and harder as he gripped one of her titties, fondling them.

"Look at how pretty you look mama.. Look at you, all teared up." He said looking into the body mirror he had set up as Sage stared at her teary eyed reflection.

"Sai.." She dragged as he ignored her pleads to cum and continued pounding mercilessly into her.

"You wanna have some release baby?" She nodded with a pout on her face.

"Pretty ass fucking face.. Go ahead baby, let me hear you." He slapped her ass harshly as she let to of the knot building in her stomach, her body jerking as he continued to pound into her, riding out his orgasm as his sticky strings covered her walls.

Pushing her down into all fours he forced her to look at herself in the mirror.

"You take your eyes off that mirror Imma fuck you up Sage. I'm not fucking playing baby." He harshly moved her chin to direct her eyes to the mirror as she nodded with dried tears on her face.

Grasping her waist in both hands he stroked her slowly as her arms got wobbly.

"You love me?" He asked her, slowly rubbing her clit making her legs shake, seeing the way he looked at her in the mirror did something to her.

"Yess sai.. I love you." She gasped as he stroked into her slowly, like each thrust was full of love.

"I love you too baby, you gon have my babies?"

"Yess.." She didn't know whether it was her or the sex talking but she did know someone else had control right now.

"Come on mama, fuck me back baby.. Show me how much you love me"

Those words were all she needed to hear as he pounded into her with a faster rhythm, she met each stroke with one of her own as he clenched his eyes shut and she could see it in the mirror.

"Come on papa.. Open your eyes for me." She cooed as he bit down on his lip to contain any noises he would make.

Frowning at the action she convulsed around him as she met his strokes, his strokes got sloppier.

"Moan for me baby. Let that fuckin lip go." She took some sort of charge as he followed her orders allowing himself to moan into the steamy room as she smiled.

"Good boy."

The two words unlocked something deep in him as he found himself filling up the woman he loved for the fourth time as she squirted onto him, their liquids leaking onto one another.

Picking the tired Sage up he took her to the bathroom as she wrapped her numb legs around him.

He placed her on the toilet as he started the shower water how she liked it.

"Come on baby, we gotta get in the shower.." Seeing as she tried to fall asleep on the toilet.

Helping the woman wipe he carried her to the shower where they washed off, comforting each other the whole time.

"Aishitemasu" he spoke as they laid in bed watching Nancy Drew.

"también te amo" she responded cuddling into his chest.

(I love you)

(I love you too)