chapter 2

Lily: i see but i wonder if could control these powers of mine i wouldn't have to worry anymore. like how you got your sword.
Toshiro: there has to be one thing making them out of control take off your gloves. Lily took them off and held out her hands so they could see something. Toshiro gently took Lily's hands and felt something then saw his hand covered in ice Lily took her hands back and held them to her chest.
Lily: i'm so sorry!
Toshiro: it's alright my powers are ice too so it doesn't bother me Lily it's your fear that is causing your powers, to be out of control you must face your fear or it will consume you.
Lily: face it how? i don't know how i'm just scared hence the reason i wear my gloves it's to keep my powers from doing that, i could never let anyone see it but you Captain your special your a soul reaper and you have everyone to support you but not me. Toshiro walked over to Lily and put a hand on her shoulder and she looked at him.
Toshiro: when the time comes you can control your powers. Lily looked at her hand and knew what she had to do then felt a spiritual pressure so did Toshiro his soul phone went off.

Toshiro: Lily you have to head home where its safe.
Lily: what about you?
Toshiro: I'll be alright it's you that needs to be protected. Lily ran and hid from the hollow but it found her and she screamed then took off her gloves and froze it, Lily looked at the hollow and saw what she did.
Lily: i froze it but how?
Rangiku: Lily you alright?
Lily: yeah i'm alright but hey my powers they feel different like i can control them now, i just remembered my family and how much they love me, the same with me just as i love them.
Toshiro: you gained control of them.
Lily: (giggles) thank you Captain Hitsugaya i couldn't have done it without you.
Toshiro: your welcome but you can call me by my name.
Lily: which is?
Toshiro: Toshiro.
Lily: Toshiro i like that. Toshiro smiled and got back into his gi gai then walked over to Lily as she looked at him.

*mini time skip*

Lily was in school and got stopped by her bullies again.
Chase: oh look the freaks back.
Lily: why don't you leave me alone i have had it with you calling me a freak my name is Lily Kurosaki so get it right, chucklehead or so help me i make sure your all hurt! they all looked at Lily and she walked away.
Ikkaku: atta girl i knew she could do it.
Rangiku: i guess you had some influence on Lily but Ichigo helped her out too, i'm just glad she stood up to them. Toshiro smiled at Lily and knew she would be alright.
Toshiro: you four go check on things i am going to check on Lily.
Yumichika: she does seem to like you Captain Hitsugaya you know as a friend. Toshiro rolled his eyes at them and went to go find Lily only to see her talking with Orihime the heard her phone go off.
Orihime: who is it?
Lily: Dad i swear he doesn't have to worry anymore but i'm heading somewhere after school, i told her i would visit since i know how lonely she gets.
Orihime: alright be safe getting there after school. Lily waved at Orihime and went to class then saw Toshiro as she waved at him.

Toshiro: who are you going to see after school?
Lily: oh just a friend she is good company i tend to help her out with gardening since falls coming and all, i gotta get to class bye Toshiro. right before he could say anything Lily was already gone.

*after school*

Lily: Grandma Haru i'm here!
Haru: oh Lily how wonderful to see you again how was school?
Lily: it was good i'm no longer getting picked on and being called a freak.
Haru: oh that's good and i see you smiling more.
Lily: oh it's just my new friend he really makes me smile it's thanks to him i have full control of my powers, i'm glad i met him he really makes me feel special.
Haru: (chuckles) i see well i hope to meet him soon. Lily looked at the sky only to see Toshiro and blushed when she saw him.
Toshiro: so here you are Lily.
Lily: uh hehe i'm guessing you followed me i thought i was going crazy for a minute. Toshiro jumped down and walked over to Lily then Grandma Haru came out surprised to see Toshiro.
Haru: Toshiro how wonderful to see you again.
Toshiro: Grandma Haru.