chapter 12

Momo: Lily come on we have a few more documents to take care of. Lily nodded and followed Momo they both were finishing up the documents then heard the door open and saw Toshiro come in.
Toshiro: Lily Momo what are you two doing?
Momo: we were finishing up here with the documents.
Lily: we did them while you were in Karakura Town but i feel like i could sleep for a bit.
Toshiro: (chuckles) thank you both Momo why don't you head to your home and relax for a bit i need to talk with Lily.
Momo: alright. Momo left Toshiro's office and walked over to Lily as she was keeping herself steady.
Toshiro: Lily you look so tired.
Lily: guess i was up late last night working i couldn't sleep.
Toshiro: go lay down i can finish up here. Lily nodded and laid down on the couch then went to sleep as Toshiro finished up the paperwork and walked over to Lily as she was sleeping. he gently picked up Lily bridal style, and carried her to the squad barracks and went to his room then laid Lily down so she could sleep.
Toshiro: get some sleep Lily you've been working hard you deserve a break. Toshiro kissed Lily on her forehead and she smiled in her sleep then turned over while sleeping.

*couples hours later*

after sleeping for a couple hours Lily woke up and saw she was in Toshiro's room then got up, and stretched out her limbs after Lily woke up a bit she walked outside and heard voices knowing it was Rangiku and Izuru.
Lily: shouldn't you two be working?
Izuru: oh Lily i see your up how do you feel?
Lily: well rested thanks for asking Izuru look i know things are hard since your captain but trust me he deserves to rot in hell, especially for trying kill both me and Momo. Rangiku i think you should head to Toshiro's office he might be waiting on you.
Rangiku: oh right i almost forgot thanks Lily. hey listen i heard your birthdays coming up you want a party or anything?
Lily: oh no thanks Rangiku i don't feel like celebrating this year and i'm sure Toshiro understands, but please don't throw me a party i just want to relax on my birthday. Lily walked off and was talking with Renji and Rukia then heard something and saw Toshiro walking towards them.
Rukia: Captain Hitsugaya what can we do for you sir?
Toshiro: so you both know why Lily is acting the way she is?
Renji: unfortunately we don't maybe could be she just misses her Mother. Toshiro thought long and hard then went to find Lily and could only guess she would be in the land of the living he went to find her.
Toshiro: i have to find Lily.

*in the Land of the Living*

Lily was walking to her Mom's grave then stopped in front of it and placed down the flowers Lily had brought, and sat down on her knees remembering all the memories of her Mom.
Lily: i miss you Mom i'm with someone now and i'm really happy with him i wish you were still here. things have changed Dad won't stop attacking Ichigo it gets really annoying but i learned to get used to it, i just wish i could see you again. Lily felt a spiritual pressure and thought it could be a hollow but knew it had to be something different she swallowed a soul candy and told her gi gai to hide, then Lily went to investigate what the pressure was.
Lily: hmm i could be going crazy but i swear i sensed a spiritual pressure but the question is where did it come from?
Toshiro: Lily. Lily jumped and turned around while holding her heart from getting scared by Toshiro.
Lily: did you have to scare me?
Toshiro: what's got you so jumpy?
Lily: shut up i sensed a spiritual pressure but the question is i don't know where. they both ran to it and saw it was a menos along with a hollow they fought them but Lily got a slash on her side and arm.
Toshiro: you alright?
Lily: yeah i'm fine just a couple wounds nothing too serious. Toshiro helped Lily up from the ground and they went back to the Soul Society knowing the mission was finsihed.

Lily almost collapsed until Toshiro caught her then picked up Lily bridal style.
Toshiro: i will always catch you when you fall Lily. Lily smiled and put her arms around Toshiro's neck as he carried her back to the Soul Society.

*at the Soul Society*

Lily's wounds were taken care of and she saw was sitting on the roof of Squad 10 while looking up at the moon, Lily closed her eyes then heard footsteps coming towards her and she turned around to see it was Toshiro.
Toshiro: i had a feeling you'd be up here.
Lily: you know i like to look at the stars. Toshiro stood next to Lily and held out his hand to her then Lily took it and was helped up from the ground, Lily was about to leave until she felt a hand grab her wrist.
Lily: Toshiro what're you doing? Toshiro smirked then picked up Lily by her waist as she screamed from the surprise and she held onto Toshiro's shoulders, then she playfully glared at him.
Lily: really?
Toshiro: yes i noticed you weren't yourself what's bugging you?
Lily: i just don't feel like celebrating my birthday even if there was a party i'd be happy with you, i would always hoped i'd find the one i love. Toshiro gently put Lily down and he leaned towards her as they both kissed each other not knowing, Momo and Rangiku were watching them.
Rangiku: they are so cute come on let's go get a party ready for Lily just us and some friends. they both ran off and knew this would be a great party for their friend Lily and Toshiro pulled away and went to Toshiro's room but Lily was going to go to her room until she felt hands around her waist.
Toshiro: you are staying with me more Lily.
Lily: what oh no no no not happening you've been very clingy are you a werewolf again?
Toshiro: maybe but mostly because i would like to spend more time with my girlfriend. Lily smiled while blushing then pulled away from Toshiro and felt his forehead hoping he wasn't turning into a wolf again.

Lily: you feel fine but i'm still concerned the spell is on you still but from the looks of it your fine. but let me try something. Toshiro nodded and Lily used her magic and searched all over Toshiro for the werewolf spell, only to find nothing only a bit of wolf left in him which made Lily let out a breath of relief.
Lily: you have a little wolf left in you but hopefully not a lot cause you have been acting a bit different. any reason for that is could be some wolf like instincts left inside you, so don't even think about trying to bite me.
Toshiro: why would i bite you?
Lily: (raises right arm) remember you scratched me and turned me into a werewolf. Lily went to get changed then back wearing a purple kimono and laid down next to Toshiro as she looked at him with a concerned look.
Lily: you okay?
Toshiro: i'm fine i'm more worried about you let's get some sleep. Lily kissed Toshiro on his cheek then laid down and went to sleep Toshiro himself was still awake he looked at Lily and saw a ring on her finger.
Toshiro: must be from either Rangiku or Ichigo. (hears groan) huh?
Lily: wait for ... Mom. Toshiro smiled and lightly kissed Lily on her forehead and laid down next to her as he went to sleep.

*days later*

the Soul Society was busy and Lily was meditating to help keep calm and knew she had been trying to be one with her Zanpakuto, then Lily had become one with Sunourufu they both said good bye and Lily picked up her sword then sheathed it. Lily went to find Momo so they could hang out but she couldn't find anyone.
Lily: where the hell is everyone?
Kon: hey Lily!
Lily: oh great what Kon i'm not in the mood for you.
Kon: Ichigo asked me to come and get you.
Lily: what? Lily followed Kon and it turned out he was in the Land of the Living and was tackled by Rangiku.

*in the Land Of The Living*

Rangiku: glad you showed up!
Lily: ah Rangiku let go your making it hard to breath!
Rangiku: sorry but come on i found you a cute outfit to wear. Rangiku dragged Lily to the house and gave Lily a dress,
Lily: (holds up dress) oh Rangiku this is beautiful.
Kon: Uryu made it for you Lily.
Lily: he did that was thoughtful of him wow well i'm going to go put it on. Lily went to go put the dress on and saw how well it fit her she loved the design and wanted to thank Uryu for it, Lily walked out Rangiku and Kon saw how Lily looked in the dress.
Rangiku: wow look at you Lily looks great on you!

Lily: thanks but i think have short heels in my room be back down i'm going to put my hair up, and i will be back down soon

Lily: thanks but i think have short heels in my room be back down i'm going to put my hair up, and i will be back down soon. Lily went upstairs to finish getting changed and finished off by putting her flower hairclip in her hair, Lily walked downstairs then got surprised by everyone else which made her heart swell.
Lily: the hell?