chapter 14

Lily: you are such a sneak you know that!
Toshiro: (smirks) and yet you love me that way. Lily playfully rolled her eyes and shoved Toshiro then felt arms around her waist as she smiled at him.
Lily: we should get back.
Toshiro: agreed. they both left and went to the house.

*at the house*

Lily was about to head up to her room until she looked behind her and didn't see Toshiro, then ran up to her room and laid in bed after getting changed. then went to sleep while Lily was sleeping Toshiro had walked in and gently moved his hand across Lily's cheek as she stirred, then woke up to see Toshiro above her.
Lily: Toshiro where did you go?
Toshiro: a hollow showed up so i went to deal with it. were you sleeping?
Lily: (nods) i was, i should've heard my soul phone go off (looks for phone) where's my phone? oh damn it i must've left it at my familys house. Toshiro held out Lily's soul phone and she looked at Toshiro as he pulled it out of his robes.
Toshiro: you left it downstairs.
Lily: god i must've left it in my bag. god i am just out of it i have been so stressed at the Soul Society ice was starting to form at my feet and on my hands.
Toshiro: i was wondering why that was happening but don't stress yourself out.
Lily: easier said then done. Toshiro sat on the edge of the bed and held Lily's hand as she looked at him.
Toshiro: Lily please calm down.
Lily: i have something i was working on so follow me. Toshiro followed Lily and she showed him a secret passage.

Lily: i was working on this by hand myself. Lily opened the passage then guided Toshiro to where she had her special pool.

*at the hot spring*

Lily: this is what i was working on for a long time so i could relax whenever i was stressed.
Toshiro: this should be very helpful. once they stopped Lily pulled back the curtain and showed Toshiro the hot spring.
Lily: this is my secret oasis.
Toshiro: wow.

Lily: i am going to get changed into my swimsuit

Lily: i am going to get changed into my swimsuit. Lily went to get changed then came back wearing her robe.
Toshiro: i hope this will calm you down.
Lily: (rolls eyes) it will i had spent a lot of time in here (lowers robe) maybe you'd like to join me. Lily took off her robe and got in the water as she relaxed in the water, Toshiro thought about it and took off his shirt and went to get changed. then climbed into the water Lily moved over to Toshiro and sat next to him.
Toshiro: you look calmer now.
Lily: i am with you by my side. they both leaned in and kissed each other Lily moved her arms around Toshiro's neck then felt Toshiro kissing her neck, it was pure bliss for them both until they got out of the water.
Lily: maybe we could go further if you'd like Toshiro?
Toshiro: if you'd want Lily i want you to be happy.
Lily: and i will be with you. they both kissed each other then went up to Lily's room.

*in Lily's room*

Toshiro and Lily both entered Lily's room then sat down on the bed the lights were out and Lily was shaking a bit, Toshiro noticed and gently put a hand on Lily's cheek.
Toshiro: your shaking are you scared?
Lily: a little but i know you won't hurt me.
Toshiro: I'll be gentle i promise this is a first for me as well. Toshiro leaned in and kissed Lily as she kissed him back then was gently laid down on the bed as they kissed each other, the kiss itself was getting heated Toshiro kissed Lily on her neck as she moaned in complete bliss.
Lily: ah Toshiro.
Toshiro: it's going to be alright i promise. the rest of the night was heated which was full of pleasure for them both and would be more of an experienece in the future.

*next day*

it was now morning and the sun was shining through the window and shined on Lily as she fluttered her eyes open, then she moved a bit and felt an arm around her waist only to see it was Toshiro still sleeping. then Lily got up and felt Toshiro stir then saw him wake up Lily smiled at him and cuddled up to his chest, as he held her close just as Lily was about to get up until she heard one of their soul phones go off Lily grabbed her phone and saw it was Rukia.
Lily: yes Rukia what is it (yawns) this better be good.
Rukia: Renji and i coming down there Rangiku is coming too. but please let Captain Hitsugaya know we are coming.
Lily: alright but be warned things are going to be rough. Rukia ended the call and Lily told Toshiro about the others coming and they both got dressed then went downstairs and Lily went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.
Toshiro: so who is exactly coming?
Lily: Rukia, Renji and Rangiku i swear i have a feeling Byakuya is coming the same with Ikkaku and Yumichika, but who knows and the house is plenty big considering it's an old manor. but one quick spell and it's like this. Lily put down a couple plates and Lily sat down at the counter then began eating then heard the mod souls and glared at Kon.
Lily: go away Kon you little perv.
Kon: hey come on i heard Rukia was coming.
Toshiro: were you listening to us?
Kon: no i was with Ichigo. Lily rolled her eyes and smacked him across the room.

Lily: look i'm gonna go get a shower and you should too especially after last night.
Kon: what happened last night?
Lily: non of your buisness Kon so just leave. Lily went to shower and had gotten out then got dressed as she went downstairs and sat down on the couch, then laid down facing the ceiling. then Toshiro came down and sat down next to Lily as he moved his hand through Lily's hair as she looked up at him, Lily sat up and then looked up at Toshiro.
Toshiro: what's bugging you?
Lily: nothing but there hasn't been anything bad which i guess you say is making me a bit bored. but what if the Head Captain comes here?
Toshiro: then who knows but i know you can handle this Lily.

*couple hours later*

everyone had arrived and Lily was standing next to Toshiro as he was trying to call the Head Captain.
Toshiro: Head Captain sir.
Yamamoto: Captain Hitsugaya i must speak with Lily Kurosaki alone.
Lily: it's alright I'll be fine. everyone left the room and Lily faced the Head Captain knowing this was going to be something different.
Yamamoto: Lily Kurosaki i have a mission for you.
Lily: what is it you need me to do sir?
Yamamoto: i want to stop the Quincy King he is going to find a way to break free from his prison in Hueco Mundo.
Lily: should i take a team with me?
Yamamoto: take Lieutenant Kira and Hisagi with you Captain Zaraki will assist you three.
Lily: yes sir when do i leave?
Yamamoto: immediately you mustn't let anything stop you from completing this mission.
Lily: yes sir. Lily had switched to her soul reaper form and left with Izuru and Shuhei then left to Hueco Mundo, Kenpachi joined them they all left.

*in Hueco Mundo*

the fight had begun and Lily put a wall of ice in front of Izuru and Shuhei so they would be safe, then saw others coming Lily knew she had to try and use her bankai.
Lily: this is it here goes Bankai! Aisuurufu Sunourufu! Lily had wolf ears, ice wings and an ice wolf tail.
Kenpachi: she did it Lily had achieved bankai.
Lily: you guys might wanna move! here goes bring down the storm Sunourufu! the power of Lily's bankai defeated the army of the Quincy King and the guys were shocked by what had happened, Lily had landed on the ground and felt her Bankai end then she almost fell to the ground but Izuru caught her.
Izuru: i got you Lily.
Lily: thanks Izuru we did it now we can finally live in peace for many years to come.
Kenpachi: as long as there are hollows and menos to fight i'm good. they all left back to the Soul Society.

*at the Soul Society*

Rangiku: i'm sure she's fine Captain.
Toshiro: let's hope your right. the gates opened and saw the team come back in one piece then Lily was helped by Momo cause of how much pain she was in.
Momo: Lily are you alright?
Lily: i'm fine Momo just a small wound nothing to bad but i'm just sore from the fight. Toshiro came over and took Lily from Momo's arms as he gently picked up Lily bridal style.
Toshiro: your going to be alright Lily i will ask Captain Onohana to help you.
Lily: alright i'm so tired right now. Toshiro chuckled as he carried Lily to Squad 4 Barracks and they checked her over to make sure nothing was wrong.
Onohana: everything seems to be fine Lily is just exhausted she needs to rest.
Toshiro: alright thank you Captain Onohana. Toshiro took Lily back to Squad 10 Barracks and gently laid her down so she could sleep.

Toshiro: she'll be alright i know it.

*hours later*

Toshiro was still watching over Lily until he saw her stir and Lily groaned then woke up, as she slowly sat up Toshiro put a hand on Lily's shoulder.
Lily: Toshiro.
Toshiro: the Head Captain told me everything i'm just glad your alright.