chapter 10

Momo: (gasp) is there a way to cure her? Lily is like a sister too me.
Akon: we don't know that yet but i have a feeling Lily does unfortunantly she is unconscious. they all heard a gasp and saw Lily was awake Toshiro rushed to her side and held Lily close.
Toshiro: Lily it's alright i'm here just look at me.
Lily: Toshiro stay away from me i'm turning into a monster and my powers have stopped working. i almost hurt someone. Toshiro held Lily close and gently picked her up bridal style and Lily put her arms around Toshiro's neck.
Akon: the cure could be in the land of the living i wish you both luck. Rangiku was waiting for Toshiro with Yumichika, Ikkaku, Renji and Rukia were with them.
Momo: Toshiro i hope you don't mind me coming?
Toshiro: i could use all the help i can get. (looks down at Lily) we have to find a cure for Lily before the transformation is complete. they all walked through the gate and ended up int the land of the living.

*at Urahara's*

Kiske: i think there is a place for you all too stay everyone was fixing the place up, so head there and it has a spell on it that designed each of your rooms for you.
Yumichika: i'm guessing Lily did it?
Tesai: she did. they all went to an old house and saw how it was fixed up everyone went inside and saw how it was designed on the inside.

*at the house*

Rangiku: wow this is a big house and it's so nicely decorated.
Ikkaku: it's alright but let's get Lily somewhere to rest she looks pale.
Toshiro: i will take her you all find your rooms. Toshiro walked up the stairs while holding Lily in his arms as she was sleeping, Toshiro found the door that was Lily's room and Momo opened the door and Toshiro walked in seeing Lily's room.
Momo: wow this room is very much Lily's style. Toshiro walked over to Lily's bed and gently laid her down.
Toshiro: Momo we should get something to eat mainly you and find your room i will stay beside Lily in case she wakes up.
Momo: she'll be alright you could use some food and sleep yourself. Toshiro looked at Lily and lightly kissed her forehead as he left with Momo so Lily could sleep.

*downstairs*

Yumichika: we got take out and got plenty of it. everyone ate then Lily came down while holding her head.
Rangiku: Lily you alright?
Lily: no i don't feel so good maybe i could just be hungry but i have this ache and it could be to rip things to pieces. everyone looked at Lily with wide eyes then she fell to her knees and held her arms.
Renji: Lily yo are not going to kill anything you need to control yourself!
Lily: let go of me Renji i'm scared alright! you wouldn't understand what it's like to be the way i am.
Toshiro: Renji that's enough Lily is terrified we need to find the cure for her.
Lily: there is a cure is a flower monkshood it only grows in spring which is the pain. but i know where to find some dried monkshood.
Momo: maybe we can find it in the morning you need to eat something Lily. everyone was eating but Lily devoured her food like a litteral wolf.
Rangiku: wow you were hungry.
Lily: sorry i can't help it.

*next day*

Lily was guiding Rangiku, Toshiro and Rukia to a craft store but Lily was wearing a jacket and sunglasses so no one would see what was, happening to her once they arrived then found the flower.
Rukia: that's what we need?
Lily: mhm this is what we need two of them should work but just enough to make a cure. once Lily paid for the flowers she took them home and started making the cure Lily grabbed a syringe and got it ready.

*at the house*

Lily: alright it's ready but i need someone to inject it in my arm.
Toshiro: are you sure?
Lily: yes it has to be that way i trust you guys.
Rukia: let me. Lily held out the syringe to Rukia then sat down in chair and rolled up her sleeve Toshiro held Lily's hand, as she looked at him with a scared face.
Toshiro: it's going to be alright.
Momo: let's hope this works.
Rukia: ready?
Lily: ready. Rukia injected the syringe and the cure went into Lily then she felt the fangs and claws go away as her eyes turned back to normal.
Rukia: how do you feel?
Lily: like me again. thanks guys. Momo hugged Lily as she hugged her close.
Momo: i was so worried we'd lost you.
Lily: i'm still here. Momo and Lily both pulled apart and Lily felt a hand pull her close and she looked up at Toshiro then kissed him, as he kissed her back they pulled apart and smiled at each other.
Rangiku: let's give them some privacy.
Lily: actually i was going to head to my room it's getting late i spent a lot of time making the cure, i had to boil the petals but it was worth it being me again. Lily walked up to her room and laid on the bed while holding a wolf plush.

*in Lily's room*

a knock was heard and Lily got up from her bed and answered the door to see Toshiro there.
Toshiro: Lily i need to talk with you. Lily stood out of the way so Toshiro could come into the room and she closed the door then sat down on her bed.
Lily: everything alright Toshiro?
Toshiro: how did you know that flower would work?
Lily: like i said i do a lot of reading in my spare time hence the bookshelf in both of my rooms.
Toshiro: that would explain it but you still have the scratch on your arm.
Lily: it's a scar now please Toshiro don't blame yourself for what happened it was my fault, we both didn't know that would happen. so please stop beating yourself up about it i could never stay mad at you i love you too much for that. Toshiro sat down next to Lily as he held his head.
Lily: you still blame yourself look it was my fault for trying to stop you from hurting Rangiku, Toshiro please look at me you weren't in control of yourself i think i know how you became a werewolf i accidentally left my spell book at the Soul Society. i was trying to practice a spell that brought out someone's inner monster the whole werewolf thing was my fault i'm sorry.
Toshiro: spell book but Lily i thought you only had ice and snow powers?
Lily: i do but i found it in a book shop i learned how to become a witch so i could help you and the others. can you ever forgive me for turning you into a monster? Lily felt a hand under her chin and looked at Toshiro with teary eyes.

Toshiro: i forgive you Lily. they both leaned in about to kiss each other until a loud noise was heard downstairs and Lily sweatdropped, knowing it wasn't good.
Lily: ugh we're stuck with idiots aren't we?
Toshiro: afraid so.
Lily: let me go handle them i can freeze their feet so they stop fighting.

*mini time skip*

Toshiro and Lily were walking through the park enjoying the fall air and saw the leaves were changing color.
Lily: hey Toshiro would you like to stop at a cafe and get a drink?
Toshiro: sure. they both stopped at a cafe and were seated then ordered their drinks Lily just got a latte while Toshiro got tea.
Lily: i hope the others will be alright.
Toshiro: they'll be alright i trust them but i have a feeling Rangiku is shopping again with that air head its in one ear and out the other.
Lily: (chuckles) i don't blame you she is a difficult one even i can admit that but considering i grew up with Ichigo, he was there for me whenever i was picked on but i feel like i was never meant to be in Karakura Town. no one at school except my friends really supported me other than my family i just wish i could leave this place, but i could never leave my family their all i have left since Mom died. Toshiro put a hand over Lily's and she looked at him.
Toshiro: Lily i would like to teach you in how too fight with a Zanpakuto you could become a subsitute soul reaper like Ichigo.
Lily: what? is it even possible for a human to become one?
Toshiro: your Father was one. Lily's eyes widen and knew the right choice to make.
Lily: (smirks) let's do it.

*at Kurosaki Clinic*

Isshin: so i guess you know the truth huh Lily?
Lily: yeah i do and i have decided to become a Soul Reaper Dad i know i can do it.
Isshin: your truly my daughter whatever you decide i will always be proud of you honey. Lily hugged Isshin and felt a tear fall down her cheek.
Lily: I'll miss you guys.
Karin: we'll miss you too Lily but your going to great out there. Lily left with Toshiro and knew she would be doing the right thing.

*at the Soul Society*

Lily was training with Ikkaku and she was getting the hang of it.
Ikkaku: your getting better.
Lily: thanks learned from the best. now let's go wise cue ball.
Ikkaku: wow Captain Hitsugaya has a woman with some fire in her lucky bastard. Lily kicked Ikkaku in his back and he landed on the ground.
Lily: your damn right he's lucky! but i feel as if i'm the lucky one to have Toshiro.