chapter 5

it was days after the dance and Lily was with Grandma Haru looking up at the sky wearing black jeans and black combat boots, while wearing a dark blue sweater.
Haru: you have a smile on your face i take it you had a wonderful time with everyone?
Lily: yeah i did and Toshiro was there too i never thought i would dance with him i almost felt like a princess.
Haru: i'm sure you did but what is going on between you and Toshiro?
Lily: nothing Grandma Haru we're just friends i mean yes he did help me control my powers but i don't think he likes me that way. besides he went back to the soul society and he better not sneak up behind me.
Toshiro: who said i would scare you?
Lily: when did you get here?
Toshiro: not too long ago thought i'd come and visit since i have a few days off. have your powers been stable and under control?
Lily: yeah their fine but i'm guessing there is a reason you came to visit? Toshiro looked away and lokked at the sky then heard a meow Lily knelt down and picked up a kitten she had been taking care of.

Toshiro: where did the cat come from?
Lily: oh this is Salem I've been taking care of him he's just a baby right now, but i could never find him a god home.
Haru: what if you took him Lily he really likes you the most. Lily looked at Salem as he played with her necklace and Lily smiled at him.
Lily: alright i am taking you home Salem. Toshiro and Lily left to her house and were in her room.

*in Lily's room*

Salem was playing with his new toy which was a ball with a bell in it Lily walked in and smiled at her new kitty, then put down a bowl of milk for him and sat down a couple glasses of tea. Toshiro took one as Lily did the same and sat in the chair Salem jumped into her lap as she began petting him.
Toshiro: i see Salem is happy with you.
Lily: (sets glass down) yeah i guess your right and Dad thinks Salem is happier with us i always wanted a kitten, ever since i was a kid. i'm glad you picked me Salem your my kitty no matter what and i will take good care of you, i promise so i have to make sure your vacinated.
Toshiro: Lily you don't look so good.
Lily: i'm fine Toshiro i'm just a little under the weather i was fighting a bug it was a small one, it's happened before so don't worry too much. Toshiro stood up and walked over to Lily as she looked at him, then felt a spiritual pressure they both looked at each other and knew what it was.
Toshiro: stay here i don't want you hurt.
Lily: what but Toshiro i can help you i have gotten stronger if this is about Aizen he wasn't able to get my powers, i'm stronger than i look.
Toshiro: no he's here and i want you safe you mean alot to me and your family. Lily couldn't believe what she heard and hugged Toshiro as he hugged her back.
Lily: please be careful and i hope everyone will be alright.
Toshiro: i won't let Aizen harm you again i promise Lily now go hide so he doesn't find you again. Lily nodded and left with Yumichika so she could hide from Aizen.

*mini time skip*

Yumachika: don't worry Lily i'm sure everyone is going to be alright.
Lily: i can't help it Yumachika mainly since Ichigo has been training to control his hollow side, it's just what if Aizen does succeed and it could be the end of everything.
Yumachika: it's going to be alright now calm down. Lily sat down on the hill and saw everyone was hurt and she ran to Ichigo and hugged him close.
Ichigo: i'm alright Lily.
Lily: i couldn't help but worry about you.
Rangiku: we're all alright.
Lily: Momo is she alright?
Toshiro: Aizen tricked me and i stabbed her i never meant to do that to her.
Lily: it wasn't your fault Toshiro but is Aizen gone?
Shunsei: oh no need to worry about that he's gone for good. Lily saw Momo then saw the wound and felt bad for her.
Lily: Momo oh my god that bastard Aizen he got what he deserved and he's going to rot in hell, for this please be okay Momo your my friend too. i should leave Ichigo you coming?
Ichigo: once i'm all better.
Lily: alright but i need to practice more with my powers and you need to heal along with the others. Lily walked away and sat on the roof of the squad ten barracks wondering if everyone is going to be alright, then held the charm of her necklace while looking at the charm and got off of the roof. Lily walked into the garden and sat down under the shade of a tree then heard a voice only to see it was Rangiku.

Rangiku: Lily i thought you'd be practicing?
Lily: i was but i needed a break how are your wounds?
Rangiku: their getting better but Ichigo is being himself again which is a good thing, but i think the Captain could use your company. Lily walked to find Toshiro only to see him in the squad four barracks Lily walked over to Momo and used her powers to make a rose for her, then placed it beside Momo and sat down beside her.
Lily: Momo i hope you get better please be alright.
Toshiro: Lily i'm sure she'd appreciate your concern. they both left and were walking to the squad ten barracks.

*at the squad ten barracks*

Lily: Toshiro you've been so quiet is everything alright?
Toshiro: i'm fine just had a lot on my mind.
Lily: i see but i can help if you like but i'm sure Momo is going to be alright i'm heading back home, good bye Toshiro. Lily left the soul society.

*at the cemetary*

Lily was visiting her Mom's grave then placed flowers on the grave Lily had tears in her eyes and remembered all the fun she had with her Mom, Lily put her hand on the grave stone and cried a bit.
Lily: i miss you Mom. i met someone he's a great guy and an amazing friend but he's always busy with his work, i just wish i could understand him sometimes well i should go bye Mom love you. Lily left the cemetary and went home then heard something and knew it was probably Ichigo and their Dad fighting again.

*at the Kurosaki house*

Lily: really Dad can't you and Ichigo ever stop fighting?
Ichigo: you know how Dad is Lily.
Lily: don't remind me i'm going up to my room i don't feel so good i won't be able to go to school today big bro, but if Keigo asks about me just let him know i'm sick. Isshin felt Lily's forehead and she was burning up.
Isshin: you should definetly go lay down honey you have a bit of a fever. Lily went up to her room and laid down in bed after a while Lily heard something and went to fight but got knocked out and landed on the ground.
Rukia: oh my god Lily! Rukia picked up Lily and held her close and saw a mark a Lily's arm which was just a bruise, Ichigo helped bring Lily inside and she woke up only to see Kokuto.
Lily: Ichigo be careful and please bring Yuzu home.
Ichigo: i promise Lily now go get some air you need it especially since your fighting a fever. Lily nodded and hugged Ichigo as he hugged her back and walked outside then went to the park.

*tiny time skip*

Lily was worried about everyone since they went to Hell to find Yuzu, then Lily heard a voice behind and brought out an ice sword only to be blocked by Hyorinmaru.
Lily: Toshiro?
Toshiro: Lily is everything alright?
Lily: sorry i've just been a bit jumpy sinners came and attacked my sisters then i got knocked out, Karin's fine but it's Yuzu i'm worried about. Toshiro put a hand on Lily's shoulder and she looked at him.
Toshiro: come with me if they come back then you will be safe at the camp. Lily nodded and held onto to Toshiro as he flash stepped to the camp.

*at the camp*

Yamamoto: Lily Kurosaki.
Lily: yes sir?
Yamamoto: are you certain you've told me everything?
Lily: yes sir it's just as i said but i had no idea a crack appeared it's no wonder i was sensing something off, i just hope everyone is alright i can't help but worry. just then a soul reaper told the captains that Ichigo had just emerged from Hell. Lily ran outside and saw him with Yuzu then saw the chain and her hands flew up to her mouth.
Lily: Ichigo is she?
Ichigo: i was too late i couldn't save her. Lily fell to the ground with tears in her eyes and started crying Rangiku saw her friend on the ground, and held her close.
Rangiku: it's going to be alright Lily i'm sorry about your sister.
Lily: i can't believe i lost my sister first my Mom now her. Lily sat down near the camp and watched everyone fight the guard of Hell then saw it was over a wave of relief came over Lily and she hugged Ichigo knowing he was alright, then gave Rukia a hug to show she was happy to see her again.
Lily: i was so worried about you guys.
Renji: we're alright now thanks to Ichigo he defeated Kokuto and freed us.
Lily: i knew you could do it big brother.
Ichigo: Yuzu's alright too she's not going to die.