chapter 7

everyone was sitting down at the table and Lily was passing out the stew she made and knew it was Yuzu and Karin's favorite, Rukia tried it and thought it tasted great.
Rukia: wow Lily this is incredible.
Lily: thanks Rukia took me a bit to perfect the recipe but i'm glad you guys like it. Lily sat down and ate her dinner then helped clean up and Lily went up to her room as Toshiro followed her and hugged her from behind, Lily leaned her head on his chest as he put his chin on her head.
Toshiro: Lily are you hapy with me?
Lily: yes i am why?
Toshiro: i may have over heard you talking with Orihime and your friend.
Lily: (blushes) oh you heard all that?
Toshiro: i did and you are the only girl to have stolen my heart i truly love you Lily.
Lily: just as i love you Toshiro. Lily turned around and kissed Toshiro on his lips as he returned the kiss, then wrapped his arms around Lily's waist as she put her arms around Toshiro's neck. they both pulled away then Lily walked over to her bed and leaned against the base board and remembered something.
Lily: oh Toshiro i have something for you. Toshiro sat down as Lily pulled out the gift and held it out towards Toshiro he gently took it and opened the box to see it was a picture frame.
Toshiro: this is?
Lily: yeah the picture of us from when we were at the dance i made a copy and put it a frame for you, so that way you never forget about me while your back in the soul society.

Toshiro: i could never forget my girlfriend. Lily smiled and blushed at what she just heard then felt a spiritual pressure knowing it wasn't good, both Lily and Toshiro ran to her window and saw what was going on.
Toshiro: i have to take care of this.
Lily: alright please be careful.
Toshiro: i will it could just be a hollow or Menos stay here Lily i don't want you hurt. Lily nodded and watched Toshiro leave to take care of the situation then heard something only to see it was Karin.
Karin: i'm sire he'll be alright it's getting late get some sleep sis.
Lily: alright see you in the morning Karin. Lily got ready for bed and changed into her pajamas and laid down in her bed then went to sleep knowing Toshiro was safe.

*tiny time skip*

after Toshiro had finished what he was doing he saw Lily was sleeping and he walked over to her, Toshiro saw how peaceful Lily looked he gently walked over and kissed Lily on the forehead and left.
Toshiro: see you again soon Lily i love you. Lily smiled in her sleep and went into a deep sleep.

*next day*

Lily was sitting in her quiet spot and pulled out her book then sketched and heard something then turned around to, see it was the other school who Ikkaku and the others faced. Lily saw them and decided to leave since she had nothing to do with them but decided to make them slip and Lily had left then visited Grandma Haru, they talked and laughed a bit then Lily heard something and knew it wasn't good.
Lily: no not you again!
Gin: hello Lily where's captain Hitsugaya?
Lily: he's not here so leave us alone! a vine went towards Grandma Haru and Lily blasted it with her powers then brought out a sword then went to fight, Ichimaru to get him to leave they alone. just as Lily was fighting she heard Grandma Haru's voice she got trapped in the vines and tried to ecsape.
Gin: i'm going to end Hitsugaya along with the rest of the captains.
Lily: you won't get away with this Ichimaru i know Aizen was defeated that only leaves you left to kill. the Head Captain will have your head for this. Ichimaru knocked out Lily and left with her.

*at the soul society*

the fight had broke out and Lily had woken up then she freed herself from the vines and went to find Toshiro, then sent a blast of ice towards Ichimaru while galring at him.
Lily: leave Toshiro alone you bastard. i have a bone to pick with for capturing me in the past so now this the blizzard is going to kill you. Lily fought along side Toshiro and saw the balde was going towards Rangiku until she blocked it with a thick wall of ice, the same for Toshiro and used her power to create a creature to help fight. Lily focused her powers and it became an ice dragon then she climbed it's back then felt ice cover her body and it turned into armor.
Rangiku: wow Lily. Toshiro saw how Lily looked in the armor then Lily took the reins of her dragon as it roared.
Lily: now your going to die Ichimaru! the dragon attacked but was shattered and Lily started fighting but got stabbed by Ichimaru's zanpakuto Toshiro and Ichigo along with Rangiku saw it.
Rangiku: no Lily!
Rukia/Renji: Lily!
Lily: ngh see you in hell Ichimaru hope you rot. Lily fell to the ground after Ichimaru pulled his blade out of Lily everyone saw what happened and something inside Toshiro snapped Hyorinmaru saw it as well then both him and Toshiro broke out of the ice and attacked Ichimaru.
Yamamoto: Gin Ichimaru you are here bye sentenced to death! Toshiro got him then Ichimaru fell the ground Toshiro ran over to Lily and held her in his arms as he felt tears in in his eys.

Toshiro: Lily please open your eyes i can't loose you too.
Lily: T Toshiro your safe.
Toshiro: why did you do that your going to die from your wound? we have to get you taken care Onahana you have to help her please!
Onahana: bring her inside Lily needs a surgery in order to stablize her. hours had passed and Lily had just gotten out of surgery and Toshiro was sitting beside Lily's bed waiting for her to wake up.
Isane: she'll wake up soon Captain Onahana made sure the wound was well taken care of, you could use some sleep Captain Hitsugaya.
Toshiro: alright thank Lieutenant Kotetsu. Isane left the room and Toshiro went to sleep while staying by Lily's side and she was still asleep both Renji and, Ikkaku stood outside the door Yumichika stood guard with them to make sure nothing happens byt order of the Head Captain.
Yumichika: i'm worried about Lily you two.
Renji: we are too but she's strong and Captain Hitsugaya is in there with her we have nothing to worry about, but Captain Hitsugaya is more worried about Lily so is Rukia and Ichigo.
Ikkaku: along with Rangiku and Lieutenant Hinamori they have gotten close. just then Momo came over and wondered how Lily was doing but the guys told her to come back in the morning since it was late.

*many days later*

Lily was still unconscious and Momo was by her side she even brought flowers for Lily as she placed them in a vase for her.
Momo: please be okay Lily everyone is worried about you even Toshiro is worried about you please just wake up.
Lily: (groans) ngh Momo is that you?
Momo: (gasp) Lily your awake! I'll go get Isane don't worry we'll be right back. Lily nodded Momo lef thten came back with Isane they both made sure she was alright, then Momo helped Lily sit up so she could take her medicine.
Lily: how long was i out?
Isane: ten days you wouldn't wake up but wait until Captain Onahana hears about this she'll be happy your making a recovery, but i would suggest you go and stretch out your legs. Lily nodded then Momo helped Lily up and they both walked outside Lily covered her eyes due to how bright the sun was.

*outside the squad four barracks*

Momo: alright how do you feel?
Lily: stiff like a corpse.
Momo: you were sleeping a while but take it easy you did just wake up.
Lily: i know Momo but thank you i would like to sit down. Momo helped Lily sit down then heard the others as they all saw Lily was awake.
Rangiku: Lily i was so worried and the Captain will be happy to see your awake let's get you there, but first let's get you something to wear first can have you running around in your hospital kimono. Lily was walking with Rangiku while wearing a midnight blue long dress with long flowing sleeves.

*at squad ten barracks*

Rangiku: Captain i have good news.
Toshiro: what is it Rangiku? Rangiku opened the door a bit more and Lily walked outy from behind it only for Toshiro to be shocked to see she was awake.
Lily: Toshiro.
Toshiro: Lily. Toshiro got up from behind his desk and walked over to Lily as he gently held her face in his hand, then Lily hugged him as he hugged her close.
Toshiro: i was so worried about you i wanted to stay by your side when you woke up, but now i see your alright and recovering better.
Lily: i am and when i woke up Momo was there she's a good friend. Toshiro kissed Lily on her forehead and they looked at each other.
Rangiku: i'm happy to see you two like this. Lily sat down so Toshiro could finish his work but Lily felt a little tired and went to sleep after Toshiro had finished he noticed Lily was asleep he smiled at her and gently picked her up bridal style then carried her to his room, as he gently laid Lily down so she could sleep then he got changed and laid down next to her.