chapter 11

Kenpachi: i heard arguing what's going on in here?
Ikkaku: nothing Captain just helping Lily with her training and she's getting stronger.
Yumichika: considering she managed to catch you off guard.
Lily: try wrestling with Ichigo growing up and avoiding Dad's attacks trust me that got annoying, i love him but he drove me nuts with that crap. anyways i should get going bye guys. Lily went to the Squad ten barracks then got tackled by Rangiku and she fell to the ground.
Lily: Rangiku get off of me i can't breath!
Rangiku: sorry Lily but Captain Hitsugaya is mad and i gotta run.

Toshiro: RANGIKU!
Rangiku: uh oh! Lily watched Rangiku run then froze the ground Rangiku slipped and fell on the ground then Lily smirked at her.
Lily: you have to face the consequences Rangiku.
Toshiro: i see you managed to stop her from getting away thank you Lily.
Lily: only for my favorite Captain.
Rangiku: oh sure side with him. Lily raised a brow at Rangiku then helped her up then went to deal with the paper work.
Lily: i'm not siding with anyone even if you are my boyfriend.
Toshiro: even so i'm grateful you helped. Lily playfully rolled her eyes and walked away, not wanting to argue with Toshiro, he watched her leave and knew he had to talk to her.

*tiny time skip*

Lily was on the roof of the barracks looking up at the moon wondering if her Mom was looking down on her, then heard something only to see it was Toshiro.
Lily: hey.
Toshiro: i had a feeling you'd be up here something bothering you?
Lily: no i just love looking up at the moon it was one thing i loved doing as a kid. Toshiro sat down next to Lily and put his arm around her shoulders as she laid her head on his, they both looked up at the moon and saw all the stars.
Lily: i can still remember when Mom and i would see all sorts of constallations it was our favorite thing to do together, surprisingly i remember one that looked like a swan.
Toshiro: a swan?
Lily: mhm if you look closely you can see it (points up at the stars) see there's the neck the body and the wings.
Toshiro: now i see it.

Lily: i always looked at that constallation thinking of my Mom, used to watch me dance when i was little i had danced swan lake but i haven't done it since she died

Toshiro: i have a feeling you were very graceful when you were younger.
Lily: (blush) what shut up! i was not i always fell on my face.
Toshiro: (chuckles) i'm sure your Mother would be very proud to know her oldest daughter is doing great things. Lily chuckled and moved closer to Toshiro as he held her other hand in his they both looked at the moon and stars.

*next day*

Toshiro was in his office doing paperwork then heard a knock on the door and he told whoever it was to come in, the door opened and Lily came in with documents in her arms.
Toshiro: Lily something from a different squad?
Lily: yeah Captain Ukitake asked me to bring these to you saying he needed your signature on the documents. Lily brought them over and placed the docmunets down and Toshiro took a looked at the documents to see what needed to be done.
Toshiro: thank you Lily.
Lily: sure i almost forgot i have sword practice with Ikkaku i should get going.
Toshiro: i will come and see how your doing when i'm done here.
Lily: alright.