chapter 9

Rangiku: what it's up there?
Toshiro: it looks like we have to climb up.
Lily: good thing i took rock climbing lessons so i will meet you guys up there. right before Lily could touch the mountain Toshiro picked up Lily bridal style which surprised her.
Toshiro: i'm not letting you get hurt just hold on tight. Lily put her arms around Toshiro's neck then both Toshiro and Rangiku flash stepped up the cave, they felt a spiritual pressure knowing it was the others.
Lily: uh oh it's Ichigo and the others but how did they find us?
Rangiku: um Captain were you shedding in your office?
Toshiro: a little why?
Lily: they must've found your fur we need to find the crystal now! they all ran for it but got stopped by Byakuya and Renji just as they were about to turn and run but was stopped by Yumichika and Ikkaku.
Renji: Lily do you have any idea how worried your family is.
Lily: i'm a grown woman Renji my Dad knows i can handle myself now let us through, there is something up this mountain we need.

Yoruichi: what do you mean Lily? right before Lily could say anything Toshiro put hand on Lily's shoulder as she looked at him.
Toshiro: it's for me Lily was only trying to help me because of (pulls back hood) this. everyone was shocked to see what happened to Toshiro Momo couldn't believe what had happened to her childhood friend.
Momo: how did this happen to you?
Toshiro: that i don't know but Lily was only trying to help me.
Lily: we were climing up the mountain to find a crystal to trun Toshiroi back to his normal self, that was until you all tailed us.
Ichigo: then let's get the crystal. they all walked up the path and saw a cave then Lily walked towards and got ready to get the crystal then Lily did flips and tricks which surprised everyone.
Izuru: whoa how did you do that?
Lily: years of practice Izuru now to grab the crystal. Lily was careful and grabbed the crystal then threw it to Renji as he caught it then Lily made her way back.
Momo: this will turn him back?
Lily: one way to find out. Renji gave Toshiro the crystal and he took it then held it in his hand Toshiro felt himself turn back to normal, everyone left the cave and Lily was sitting down due to how exhausted she was.
Ichigo: tired?
Lily: yes.

*at the Soul Society*

Lily was in front of the Head Captain explaining everything but what they didn't know was Lily had gotten scratched, and she hid it from the Captains under her sweater sleeve.
Yamamoto: i see then it was a good thing you helped Captain Hitsugaya.
Toshiro: she means everything to me Head Captain i had no idea how it happened to me but i am thankful to Lily for helping me. and the others as well they helped out as much as they could.
Yamamoto: very well i have decided that Lily Kurosaki shall remain here to make sure nothing has happened to her.
Lily: (eyes widen) what but Head Captain sir i was only scratched nothing could happen from a scratch it's not like i was bitten, i have studied enough books to know i will be fine. please i would like to go home.
Komamura: then show us the scratch. Lily complied and lifted up her sleeve to reveal the scratch Captain Onohana walked over and took a look at the scratch.
Onohana: it's a deep could leave a scar but you should be fine Lily now come let's get it cleaned up. after the meeting Lily was in the Squad 4 barracks getting her wound cleaned up, then winched from the sting.
Isane: sorry Lily.
Lily: it's fine Isane it just stings a bit i don't think Toshiro meant to scratch me he lost control for a minute, until i stopped him thinking about it what i did was kinda stupid.
Isane: i agree with you on that but you were worried about him. the wound is cleaned up you should get some sleep it's been a long day.
Lily: right thanks Isane i think Captain Onohana has a great Leiutenant. Isane smiled and walked out the room with Lily behind her.

*at Squad 10 barracks*

Toshiro was scolding Rangiku about her paper work then they both saw Lily come in through the gate and walked towards her barrack, Rangiku noticed the look on Lily's face and wondered if she was alright.
Rangiku: Captain i'm going to talk with Lily i think she could use a girl on girl talk.
Toshiro: perhaps but don't bring up you know what.
Rangiku: right. Rangiku went to Lily's room and saw her sitting down outside her room.
Lily: hi Rangiku.
Rangiku: hey you alright?
Lily: yeah i'm fine Isane cleaned the wound and i should be fine, i know Toshiro didn't mean to scratch me it was an accident. i'm just glad he's back to himself again the only guy to make me feel like i can be the real me. Rangiku smiled and looked at her Captain and he looked away not wanting his lieutenant to see him blushing.
Rangiku: the Captain is very lucky to have you Lily try to get some sleep you look tired.
Lily: yeah maybe i should see you in the morning Rangiku. Lily went into her barrack and got ready for bed then laid down and went to sleep.

Toshiro: Rangiku it's late get some sleep. Rangiku nodded and went to her barrack then Toshiro walked over to Lily's as he quietly opened the door to see his girlfriend sleeping.
Toshiro: (sigh) i have nothing to worry about Lily is fine she's sleeping. just as Toshiro was about to leave he heard a groan and saw that Lily was sweating a bit in her sleep, Toshiro kneeled down beside Lily and gently shook her awake and she woke up seeing her boyfriend above her.
Lily: Toshiro what's wrong?
Toshiro: you were having a nightmare what did you see?
Lily: it was the day Mom died i wished i could forget that day (feels burn) ow my arm it feels like it's on fire. Toshiro gently took Lily's arm and saw the wound was getting a bit irritated.
Toshiro: go clean it up the wounds getting irritated. Lily nodded and pour some water over the wound which stung a bit then wrapped it back up.
Lily: that stung a bit but it should be alright now.
Toshiro: Lily why don't you come stay with me i'm worried about you. Lily followed Toshiro and they both went to bed all but Toshiro he was still up, and Lily was laying down sleeping.
Toshiro: hopefully nothing happens to you Lily i couldn't bare to loose you as well.

*next day*

Lily was back home helping Karin then she caught the soccer ball which shocked everyone even her.
Karin: whoa how did you do that?
Lily: i have no idea but i feel stronger somehow but i don't know how maybe i should head home bye Karin. Lily ran home and jumped over a fence which shocked her.
Lily: whoa what is going on with me? i feel stronger, faster and god knows what else is up with me i better leave town so no one finds me. Lily ran and knew she had to hide from everyone luckily her necklace didn't burn her.

*far away from town*

Lily: i ran so fast i was never that fast what the hell is going on with me? (looks at right arm) the scratch damn it Toshiro scratched me damn i could be turning into a werewolf, no i can't this just has to be a coincidence. Lily heard something and hid then caught the scent and noticed it was Izuru and, Momo Lily's eyes widened then she snuck away and ran as fast as she could then heard Momo yelling her name. Lily jumped into a tree and hid from the two lieutenants knowing they won't be able to find her.
Momo: Lily come out we just want to help you. please your my friend let us help you.
Izuru: we'll find her Momo i promise i know she's like a sister too you. Lily heard what they were talking about and didn't want to hurt Momo anymore but knew she wasn't going back to the Soul Society.
Lily: you both won't get me.
Izuru: quick get her! they both ran after Lily then she was snagged in a trap and glared at both Momo and Izuru.
Lily: which of you laid this rope trap?
Momo: wasn't us i swear.
Izuru: why did you run from us?
Lily: instincts i guess but i have no idea why i ran i'm just scared something is happening to me. Lily was freed from the rope trap Momo hugged Lily as she hugged back.

Lily: i heard what you guys said and your like a sister to me as well Momo even if you guys are older than me, but if your going to take me to the Soul Society i won't fight you guys. Momo held Lily close tightly then felt Izuru knock her out then picked up Lily and placed her over his shoulder.
Izuru: lets go. they both left to the Soul Society and brought Lily to Akon.

*time skip*

Toshiro was worried for Lily and saw she had fangs along with claws sprouting from her nails.
Momo: i'm sure she's going to be alright Lily didn't fight me and Izuru when we found her.
Toshiro: maybe she knew you were trying to help her.
Akon: Captain Hitsugaya may i speak with you?
Toshiro: what is it Akon?
Akon: it seems Lily is truly becoming a werewolf as the humans call the creature, the scratch on her arm from when you scratched her Lily is slowly transforming.