chapter 2

Chapter 2 Multiplication loneliness and forgiveness.

It's been a while since I last saw you, young reader. How have you been? If you're doing well, that's great! I'm here to share more about these magical worlds and their inner workings. Unfortunately, we witnessed Penny endure trauma, but with Bunnix's assistance, she'll stay informed. At present, it's not just Penny who's in danger; many others who survived the infection are at risk too. Do you remember Willow? She took the potion from the hospital and is now seeking her victim in the Woods, specifically the Gloomy Forest—a place where things get eerie at night and sinister dreams come to life. Will Ladybug and Cat Noir help Kacey and Doggy thwart Willow's reckless plans? Let's discover how this event will be remembered...

London city forest.8 months later...

A Forest near Pennies cabin a few miles away.

It was a dark and quiet evening in the Gloomy Forest, around 6 PM, a time when no one should be outside, especially while camping. Two police officers, Kacey and Doggy, were camping in the woods, seeking shelter after an infection outbreak had started. They were discussing how to find a cure for this infection, but nothing was going according to plan.

Doggy mentioned that they needed to find a cure soon, identify the person behind the infection, and stop their nefarious plans to put an end to this tragic situation. "Kacey, it's been months, and we still have no answers regarding this infection. But I'm confident that by tomorrow, we should head out and find a solution," Doggy said while carrying a box of water and setting it down for later.

"That's true, Doggy, but how are we going to do that? It's too dangerous to go out there," Kacey responded, looking around the open area. The cabins were abandoned, overgrown with grass, and the sound of crickets filled the air for hours.

"Well, we must give it a try," Doggy insisted. "If we want everything to return to normal, we must go out there and find a solution." Kacey looked down, feeling nervous and worried about the decision. However, she realized she couldn't live like this anymore and wanted things to go back to normal. She decided she would risk everything to fix the situation.

"Okay, Doggy, I agree with you. But for now, let's get some rest and head to the city tomorrow. Maybe we can find some answers," Kacey said, getting comfortable on a log and preparing to sleep. Doggy did the same, and the two officers fell asleep happily and peacefully... or so they thought

master Zens layer of portals.

"Hey Zen, can you come here, please? I need to ask you something," Marinette called out as she read her book on a comfortable couch.

"Sure thing, what's up?" Master Zen replied.

"Look, I need to know... Do you know what it's like to fall in love with someone but can't tell them how you feel, and you always end up flustered and shy?" Marinette asked.

"Well, Marinette, yes, I did once, but I'm afraid I'll never get a chance with her after all. I'm the watcher of all the Dimensions ever created here. I don't have time for love," Zen replied.

"But don't you really want this girl to love you?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, but like I said, it can't happen, and it never will. It's better I stay alone," Zen said with a sad tone and continued working on her magical inventions.

Marinette felt sad and said, "Aw, don't feel lonely. You have us as your superheroes. We will always be here to comfort you." She stood up from the couch and gave Zen a big hug, which made her happy.

"Thank you, Marinette. I'm glad I chose you and Cat Noir to become the heroes of the Crystal Worlds. Without you two, no one would've been able to save the world from Shadow Moth," Zen explained.