chapter 4

Chapter 4 jubilation:wishes and dreams...

After the great defeat of Ladybug losing most of the miraculous, Ladybug is weak to shadow moth but Cat noir comforts her to remind her they can't give up and they are stronger together as a duo. But with all the miraculous powers stolen, it will hard to defeat such a greedy,evil villain who is close to his victory and no one can stop Shadow moth. Will Ladybug and Cat noir be able to defeat Shadow moth and Save the kwami's from. Danger? The war of miraculous has just begun

The beginning of the war of miraculous

"Thank you Cat noir for helping me and your right,I won't give up! There's no time to waste,we have bigger threats on our hand" Both Ladybug and Cat noir looked at shadow moth with his giant head and he gave one last speech before he leave that shocked everyone he said," from now on I will be called Monarch. I am more powerful now and as for you Ladybug and Cat noir I will give you a few weeks to prepare for something bigger than before, and you'll have no chance once I'm done with my perfect plan, bon- Voyage you perfetic heros". The big moth head then disappeared out of thin air,Ladybug was confused, so was Cat noir but what the hero's do know they will wait for anything to happen when that day comes, the hero's will be ready. Everyone looked at Ladybug and Cat noir and then the Heroes gave a speech to all the people of Paris that will help people not to worry about their new super villain. "To all of the people of Paris!" Ladybug said proudly. I may have failed at my task of being a guardian but! That doesn't mean it's over for all of us, me and Cat noir will defeat Monarch and set Everyone free from him and get our hero team back,and when we do we'll be safe again!!" All of the people of Paris cheered for their heroes And then they left to head back home,meanwhile Ladybug and Cat noir had a conversation on what to do next. "Kitty. You remember Felix right?" Ladybug asked. "Yes I do", he said while looking at a blimp of himself as Adrian. "Well apparently it was Felix who stole the Dog miraculous and used it to steal my yo-yo and steal the miraculous, but luckily I still have the Rabbit miraculous". "That's good, but still the other Miraculous are very dangerous so we must be careful on what we are dealing with" Cat noir adds in. "Sure thing, for now we must wait until that day comes for, Monarch to attack us, but whatever happens,we'll be ready". Just then as our Heros were about to head Home a 6 feet tall Guardian was flying towards them and landed right at them. It was master Pando the fearless guardian of the miraculous and he was not happy about what happened. "Ladybug.... You lost most of the miracles!? I'm very disappointed in you, you've failed your duty as Guardian!" Pando says pointing his hand at Ladybug and thunder claps. "Listen master, I know I made a mistake, but I still have the Rabbit miraculous and we promise to bring back all the others" "but y-" "Trust Ladybug" Cat noir says interrupting Pando. "We promise we'll get all the miraculous back, we promise. " Pando agreed and he apologized for his blaming and he set off to far dimensions to get back up and disappeared after words. "Let's go Kitty... it's been a long day" Ladybug says grabbing her space cookie and starts to fly home. Cat noir transforms into ASTRO cat and the two go their separate ways and they will wait for whatever happens.

Monarchs layer

Monarch returns to his Layer and all the kwami's were in his Layer scared and worried for what Monarch is about to do but then Izir said :my dear kwami's, no need to worry for awhile, though I got something better for you guys when I'm finished with my biggest work plan yet!" " What exactly is this big p-plan sir??" One of the kwami's asked, scared
"You'll see wayzz, for now you guys are under my control from now on! You understand!?" The kwami's then all cuddled together shaking in fear but they all said "y-yes sir". Then izir gave them all food to rest and he locked them in his layer while he started working on his big plan. Who knows what he can be up too, but whatever it is it's going to not look good for our heroes...

Quick question for you guys?

Now before get further into chapter 4, I wanted to say how are you enjoying the story young reader? What do you love about this book,had issues with it or love it a lot? Let me know I'm free to know what you love and don't like about the book,but anyway let's head to the time skip and see what has been happening to our fellow heroes and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of this chapter and the others awaiting for you, good luck master reader.