Chapter 10 (ST Part I)

Chapter 10, Communication. Stronger together

Part 1

Monarch has hope, hope for a wish he wishes to bring. The world is in danger due to the events of Marinette being one of Monarchs victims and scarabellas identity was revealed due to the alliance ring she had on and he managed to Track her down and take her miraculous.... Will Monarch claim victory of the miraculous once in for all or will Ladybug and Cat noir manage to undo the threat that's about to go down among them...?

Disappointed....

Marinette opens her little escape door back into her room and is on her way to bed with Alya when all the sudden she gets a message from Zen?! "Ladybug, come to the headquarters as soon as you can.... We need to talk." Marinette closed the message spell and it fainted away and Ladybug knew this was a serious matter that needed to be solved. "What's going on Marinette?" Alya asked, looking at her worried and confused. Marinette looked worried and didn't really know what to say but she spoke the best way she could. "I think I need to have a talk with Grand Master Zen, she needs me. Stay here and I'll report back as soon as I can, ok Besti?" Alya agreed and the two hugged to remind themselves everything will be ok and Marinette transforms into Ladybug looking very stunning as she should and uses her gem to teleport off. "Before I go Alya-" Ladybug stopped for Alya to answer. "Yeah? Is something wrong Mari?" "Thanks for the help, without you I wouldn't have been in danger and I am grateful you're my best friend" Alya smiled With her teeth out and gave Ladybug a cheek kiss and she was off and the gem closed.

As Ladybug arrived just in time, Zen was there With a sad look. "Come sit Ladybug and have some Tea" Zen asked. She magically made a Tea cup and poor, nice warm Tea in the cup and Ladybug said thank you and sat down with the Tea and drank it and Zen sat down next to Ladybug and turned around. "Ladybug, you know that I am very grateful that you love Cat noir. But you know that it's dangerous to do so, as a result we couldn't have been defeated. But you managed to still save the day like you always did but I just think that you need to be more careful and most of all he's your partner and I'm glad you guys are working together but until Monarch is defeated, you can love him and I promise that." Ladybug processed everything that was said, Zen was right but she didn't mean it to hurt her feelings and just reminded her that the main focus she has on her hands is defeating Monarch and ending his reign for good and that was a promise to make for the whole universe. "I'm sorry Master, I disappointed you.... I was to blind and I messed up everything like I always did!" Ladybug's eyes start to tear up and gets reminded of her past mistakes of losing the miraculous and that's how this all started in the first place. She couldn't forgive herself for the trouble she put on to everyone in Paris and the rest of the world for that matter. "Look Ladybug, back many years ago... I made a mistake. A mistake I couldn't ever forget and I was deviated and was sad just like you, I was punished and I almost lost my duties due to my actions." Ladybug didn't know what to say but was even more curious by the minute and she still wants to understand what Zen ment. "So.... You made a mistake but yours couldn't be as bad as mine. I lost the miraculous and worse I fell in love with my partner and got akumatized because of it!" Zen understood how Ladybug felt but it wasn't her fault it was her feelings and it's nothing to be sad about or feel bad about. Have you guys ever felt this way? If you did never feel bad you fell in love with someone. Your feelings are yours and we can't control them and that's ok! But anyways back to the story I can be much of a crazy narrator...

"Ladybug. Remember before how much you helped me when I was in my negative thought era?" Zen asked, holding Ladybug's shoulder and smiling. Ladybug looked up. "Yeah, and then what happened?" "I had the confidence to talk to her and she's actually pretty nice even though I get scared to talk to her since she's actually the creator of the miraculous and she really isn't doing well but I took care of her." Ladybug smiled at Zen's heartwarming sentence, at the time Ladybug knew Zen could talk to the person she loves making it the best thing she could do to help in any situation. "Speaking off, you should get rest and head home, we will keep in touch Tomorrow your time since this dimension Is far from yours." "Sure thing master, and we'll get things under control. Me and Cat noir will defeat Monarch no matter how long it takes!" Zen smiled and Ladybug took off.