Chapter 7

chapter 7 Passion~ Mournful conclusions

Everyday, I wonder why Izir is getting more ignorant than ever... He was so sweet and wonderful before his wife disappeared. Izir had shut down and has turned into a evil moth and wants to do anything to bring his wife back to life... If Adrian where to find out anything about this, he could get akumatized and he might suffer a fate he should never be in. Ever since I help Izir and Emile find the miraculous... I had this feeling Emilie... I wish I could truly tell her how I feel... But this sickness makes me weak and unstable everyday ever since I used the peacock miraculous disbit it being damaged. I must get the Ladybug and Black cat miraculous before Izir does and keep them safe at all cost so the world doesn't end and re-created of the image of his madness! And I have to find a solution before it's too late....

The next day

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR IN LOVE WITH CAT NOIR!?" Alya asked, she was very confused and surprised but Marinette was fine with it. " I don't see what's so weird about it". Marinette says with a shrug. "Uh.. it's weird because weren't you in love with Adrian just like yesterday?" Alya said, pointing to the posters on Marinette's wall that's close to her bed. Fluff was confused and asked Marinette why are you crushing on Cat noir and just gave her a puzzled look. Marinette didn't really give a good answer, so she explained something to everyone with a drawing instead. "Well because of my mistake of blaming Adrian , Shadow moth stole 14 miracles from me. That's why loving Cat noir is a good idea!". Everyone was giving a little annoyed face in confusion so Marinette explained a bit better. "That's why loving Cat noir is a good idea! Cat noir's cute, very handsome..., super confident, and shows loyalty to me, and on top of that he's in love with me so it's perfect!!" Marinette then imagines her holding Cat noir's hand as Ladybug and blushes with hopes and dreams but Alya comes up to her replying "uhhh isn't he not into you Marinette? And secondly why are you exactly finding a new unavailable crush just when Adrian seems really interested in you..." "It's for a reason Alya, I was not the best for Adrian anyway and I blamed him and that was wrong of me, so now I decided to move on and find a boyfriend who won't be upset with me." Marinette explained and headed off her bed and got her bag and started heading off to school and Alya just didn't reply and followed along, so did Tikki. Fluffed stayed to keep watch while the others were gone.

An unexpected change?

I can't believe how relieved that I can finally understand my feelings for Marinette. At first I just had a small crush b was still unsure to admit it but now I'm ready to confess and hopefully to be my future wife! As I got up and stretched and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth. I made a little drawing of Marinette on my mirror, just saying her name many times in a loving tone. And as I got dressed and got everything ready I just stood there looking up at the ceiling just thinking of how beautiful Marinette is. I just can't help myself, this feeling is so true and I want to just find out more. Maybe today I finally can ask her out but then again she said she wasn't ready. But I think I know who to ask for advice for, until.then I need a nice breakfast.

Val

"Val. I know how stubborn Izir can be, but he shouldn't be trying to catch the miraculous and bring me back. Adrian needs you and I can count on you." Val had tears coming from her eyes and shakes in fear because of what Izir is capable of if he gets the miraculous and worse... end the world and turn it into his own kingdom. Before Emile died, she left voice recordings while she was still sick. Val would listen to these recordings but it's very hard to get over this unforgettable experience and soon enough, Val.will experience a very tragic death the same as Emile when she used the peacock miraculous.
As she walked out her room, Adrian was spotted walking downstairs into the kitchen and she freaks out and quickly follows Adrian to stop Izir's negative influence.