Chapter 6

Chapter 6, the reverse love square

Welcome back young reader,I see you made it to chapter 6 already,I'm proud of you. This Time the story Gets more interesting. As you know this is miraculous we are talking about, but what about the love square? Well in this universe it's a bit different how they interact, today, we will learn about it and how our Hero's see things differently especially. Now Monarch has been cataclysm by Cat noir. So, then young reader... go ahead and explore this new live Square!

After a very serious moment with Cat noir accidentally Cataclysm's Monarch,things are getting worse by the minute. The kwami's are still trapped with the evil Monarch but now that he has been Cataclysm he may have a month to live since he has been Cataclysm with his suit on, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have fully diapered completely. But anyway let's get back to what we came for, the reverse love square good luck young reader.

"Ok, I think this should be able to power back the generator, I've been trying to figure out how to power back the headquarters since Monarch stole most of the miraculous from Ladybug. And without the miraculous powers, I couldn't power HQ or communicate with the hero's, thankfully one of my friends had used their power to try and power up the place. It took us a while to fully power everything since the headquarters is a big place in this dimension. But anyway, I think I'll be able to communicate now with Ladybug and Cat noir and finally help them out because if Monarch akumatized someone in a different dimension and we all know how dangerous that is. But whatever happens, I won't give up and get all the miraculous back and get back at Monarch once and for all, he'll pay for everything he has done to us."

Few hours later, after the cataclysm accident

A few hours after the fight with Monarch,

the heroes felt more bad for what they've done. But after all Monarch is a bad guy and has done many bad things to everyone but I guess we'll have to deal with it. but Marinette was at home In her pajamas watching TV thinking of what happened a few hours ago. She sits on her couch in her bedroom just looking all sad and down but at least they have better chance of defeating Monarch since he doesn't have much time left, but still felt bad for what they have done. Fluff was flying around, trying to get some energy out but she stopped to look at Marinette. She then felt sad and flew on Marinette's leg. "Is Everything ok my dear guardian?" "Oh,nothing Fluff I'm just thinking...." Marinette replies with a doubt. Fluff knew something happened so she flew up in Marinette's face getting Marinette's attention and said, "Marinette. There's obviously something bothering you, you can tell me and Tikki, I'm just worried for you since most of the kwami's are gone and captured by, Monarch." Marinette then holds her hand for Fluff to fly on and she finally tells Fluff what happened a few hours ago. Fluff Listened all the way and was shocked to hear that Monarch has been Cataclysm by Cat noir even though it wasn't Cat noirs fault that Monarch Cataclysm himself. "It's ok Marinette, at least you'll have a better chance of defeating Monarch." Marinette looked to the side and had this doubt in her mind but agreed either way. "I guess so, thanks Fluff,I'm still glad you're still here and safe and I promise to free your siblings too and I won't give up on my goals." Marinette gave Fluff a tummy rub and Fluff giggled and decided to sit next to Marinette while watching TV. Just then the room started to shake a bit, Marinette felt the rumbles. "Uhhh,what's happening?" Fluff then gets up and Marinette then sees a portal opened up. Then a strange person came out, it was Portal Master!? Both Fluff and Marinette and Tikki were shocked! Master Zen walked out of the portal and the portal disappeared. "Marinette I'm so glad I finally got in touch with you. Things are getting serious and we are in danger!" Marinette was speechless. Her eyes got wide but she finally spoke and said "w-why what's going on and why are we in danger master!?" "Look, transform into Ladybug and meet me at the headquarters and get in touch with Cat noir. I'll explain everything!" Marinette was more shocked and quickly transformed into Ladybug and followed Portal master inside the Portals and the 2 teleported back into HQ. But as they got in Ladybug was very surprised on what happened here....