Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Determination. Believe in yourself

"Monarch took things to a dark turn at the Zag store after chole threatened to shut down Jeremy's store. Monarch sets a very difficult trap against Ladybug and Cat noir and Cat noir has to learn to be brave when alone. Can he face Monarch all on his own?"

The Sun shines over the beautiful City of Paris as people continue their daily lives and the alliance rings seem to be not so used much after a few mayor problems.

Cars fly by on the streets, people walked to stores and boats sailed along the river barged and on them was romance music and people having their dates and sweet time with one another.

just a few meters away from all the music,Marinette and Adrian were walking down the street holding each other's hands as they both blush in happiness and Adrian kissed Marinette's cheek. "Oh-Thanks my sweet boy- you're very sweet for that." "Just letting you know how much i love you Mari," Adrian replied as he smiled and turned straight to look around the beautiful river flowing with fresh water and the fish swam in peace.

Adrian and Marinette arrived to Luka and Cassidy's house boat which was parked so the two step on and they see everyone chatting,drinking ice cold lemonade and Danica and the other band members performing a very magical melody to bring the cheer for happiness and hate to lose. "Awww- The lovely couple is here!" Danica shouted to give them both a hug and the two smiled and looked at each other once more and Danica was right, they're a lovely couple and it feels like everything is perfect now that they're together at last. Luka walks to the scene as he goes to grab more lemonade and places it on a wooden table just to the left and notices Marinette and Adrian holding hands.

"So, how's everything with you guys now that you're together?" Luka asked, giving  Marinette and Adrian a cup of lemonade. "Going very well, we're just getting used to each other and understanding one another." Everyone gave the sweet eyes as Marinette and Adrian both gave a french greeting Kiss

as everything was going normal in Paris for now..Monarch had other plans. he's been weakened more than he has ever since he used the Snack miraculous to travel back in time again and again but every attempt was a failure and soon enough his expectations won't come true if he keeps using the miraculous powers.

                      lost cause

Izir turned around to Kwamis like he unfortunately does when he gives his very boring monologues, but this time he didn't say a word and was quite as a mouse and walked slowly to the circular elevator and gave a dirty deep look at his cataclysm arm which is now stretching through his body and onto his heart… He couldn't really walk so after he head to the office he headed to his bed room and decided to rest his body for now before continuing his reign like a reflection of his own image of what he wants to be. Nooroo peaks out of Izir"s pocket,she watched him sleep happily making no sounds or snoors at all and was just our silent with his head on the pillow and his legs fold around like a broken glass.

"This is the first time i've seen Master actually enjoying his sleep for once after Nine months, it's very interesting but i wish i could escape but if i did he wake up". Nooroo couldn't think but feel trapped in the ghost Manor as the silence continues for a half hour but it didn't bother her since she was used to it. But what could she do if she had the ability to escape? There is a way to reduce the curse spell of the spell grim Book but it's locked away inside the painting in the Fathers office… "I will find a way out… But Ladybug is my only hope…" Nooroo thought as she flies around the room looking around for clues and notice a painting of him but younger and his wife and Adrian as a tiny baby. Nooroo grew pleading eyes as she thought it was so cute and smiled at the image and she can see why Izir is upset his wife passed away but what he doesn't understand is that he needs to move on and find a solution for Adrian, time is running out day by day.