Chapter 11 (ST part II Final part)

Chapter 11 Deflagration  Stronger.   together Part 2

Ladybug entered HQ and stomped her feet as she walked the hallway and burst open the main door and scared Zen. She fell on her back.

"WHOA WHOA,  is everything ok Ladybug?" Zen asked sitting up fixing herself but Ladybug crossed her arms and spoke. "Why.... Jus why Zen.... Why did you replace him? He was a good holder that I couldn't have asked for! I knew he was capable of that even if we had a rough start, I'm sorry for me being Biased but I promise you. He's stronger with me when we're together."

"I'm really sorry Ladybug..." Zen replied, looking down and putting her hand on her face trying not to look like a fool. "He said he couldn't take the pain anymore, he was having a lot of pressure on him because he was upset about him falling for Marinette if you know who I'm talking about" Ladybug had a worried look on her face and now it all makes sense now. Cat noir fell in love with Marinette but messed up completely and because of that she was akumatized and it frightened him.

"So... that's why he gave up his miraculous... But we all make mistakes! There has to be a way"

"I tried to tell him little Bug" Zen replied.

"But he had too much pressure on him, now he's no longer holding a miraculous and it could be hard to convince him to come back... I'm sorry but, we can't force him...."

Ladybug broke down in tears and cried after losing someone she cared for,someone who was there for her since the very beginning.

Ladybug had a sudden memory that happened 4 weeks ago along almost a month ago. Shadow moth's speech over Paris was the most frightening. She remembered how much she was broken down and thought deeply on giving up but Cat noir was there for her always "you, the best superhero there ever was" That one line Cat noir mentioned gave her the confidence to face her worst Enemy and get back what's theirs. Saving the kwamis was the one thing they needed to focus on, and bring them home from the dark terrorists among them.

"I'm going to talk to him!" Ladybug yelled

"Are you kidding? He's going to say no Ladybug, we can't force him to come back, it's his choice.

Ladybug grew upset and walked towards Zen in full anger and gave her a speech she needed to understand.

"LISTEN GRANDMASTER! Do you know what it's like to have someone who was there for you? Someone who was like your other half, someone who cares about you a lot and always is by your side even in the darkest times? That's how I feel. Cat noir was that person. Brave,strong,and fearless against all odds, please grandmaster and help me bring him back!" Ladybug begged and prayed to Zen to give Cat noir a chance and more tears came out her eyes. Zen looked guilty, thought for a moment and gave an answer. "You know what... you're right Ladybug,we should bring him back. I'll see what I can do, but for right now, we need to at least give him space"

You're right, sorry for my bad intentions. I was just upset. I wasn't told any of this" Ladybug grinds her  teeth and searched her head and looks to the side feeling awkward but Zen understood and the two hugged it out. "I'll be helping out Kitty noir for now, until then I'll give her guidelines on using her miraculous, see you soon Master!" Ladybug said and waved goodbye, Zen waved back and headed outside the headquarters to the Garden to grow her flowers.

                       Izir's victory dance

Izir heads his way back to his office and he thought to himself and decided to dance a little and jumped around and snaps his fingers and pretends to fly while singing a song he plays on the radio "snapping music fingers" He hums it in his hand and slides down the stairs and as he did he starts acting grumpy right as soon he steps right where Val is watching him. "What in the world has happened to you lately boy...? Val asked, moving her glasses. Izir put his arms and Vaks shoulders and smiled. "Can you sense what I'm sensing Val!?" "Don't tell me you made those fancy brownies that were burned again.." Val replied. "NOPE, even better!" Izir said and made Val dance to his office and the two looked at Emile who was on a painting and Izir showed Val what he discovered on his alliance ring. "Data has shown that Lily Bradley and Alya Nana, but unfortunately Ladybug gas her miraculous but I'll be able to get Kitty noir's first and use it to get to their HQ and meet the guardian..." Val wasn't so pleased with this and looked at Izir in complete surprise. "Congratulations Izir..." Val said and Izir hopped to his mini elevator and said one more thing. "Soon enough I'll win and we will all be happy again, the taste of victory is close!!" Izir heads down to his layer and Val walks to her room and grabs an old phone and looks at the recordings Emile had left before she died and pulls on video of Emile in the hospital by herself and Val just couldn't hold the tears in her eyes.