Starting a new

Y/N POV:

I walked out of my tiny apartment, dressed in my new uniform for my new job. It wasn't much, it was a plain white buttons up and high waisted black jeans with a matching security hat. I attached a pin onto my shirt that just read "security".
"Fuck." I mumbled to myself as I cuffed the wrist of my shirt, getting into my car and starting it. I drove to my new job at the Mega Pizzaplex, and I swear I got stuck at every red light. But I have to say, I was pretty excited. I've been going to Fazbear's pizza ever since Frights. I've always loved the characters, especially Bonnie. I don't know he just always stuck out to me. I especially liked the light Blue one from the first restaurant after Fred bears and Friends. Toy Bonnie. I liked him.

I snapped out of my day dream about the colorful robots as I pulled into the Employee parking lot. It was like the middle of the night, which meant all the robots were in their rooms and I could meet them and get to know them. AHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!

I walked in through a back entrance, getting in with a key on a huge ring of keys my manager gave me. I walked in and immediately made my way to Rockstar Row. I saw large, golden statues of the characters in front of their respective rooms. I looked around at them. One had the curtains closed with a sign that read "sorry, no autographs. Monty needs to rest up for the next show." The sign had a cartoon gator on it with a bright red Mohawk.
"Monty?" I whispered to my self as I looked back at the curtain covered window.

"Yes, Monty is-"
I screamed as I whipped around, looking up at the large, very tall and 70's glam looking man with teal accents. I was breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down as I watched a white and pink decorated pale girl and a gray haired, red rocking girl walk up to me.
"Oh I am truly sorry Mr. I did not mean to scare you. I am Freddy!" His face twisted into an insanely large smile that made me uneasy in a way.
"O.M.G! HIIIIII!" The pale girl shouted as she pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm Chica! Glam Chica to be exact. OH it is SOOOO amazing to meet you Mr... uhhh.."
"Uhm... Y/N."
"HI MR.Y/N!" She shouted as she shook me by my shoulders.
"Babe, give him some space." The red girl with a green streak of hair placed her hand on Chica's shoulder, pulling her back a bit. The pink wearing girl twirled around and pulled the other, who I assumed to be her girlfriend, into a tight hug.

The other girl stuck her hand out, waiting for me to put mine in hers. When I did she softly shook it.
"Roxanne wolf." She smiled at me, tilting her head so it was resting on Chica's, still hugging her.
"Okay.. Freddy.. Chica.. and Roxanne.. but what about uhh.." I turned and pointed at the sign I didn't even realize I knocked to the ground. I scrambled to pick it up and place it back as I looked at the name again.
"M-Monty?"
"Yes," the guy spoke loudly, I'm sure about to explain him to me, "Monty is our friend and Bassist! He is an alligator, three inches taller than me, at approximately six feet and five inches. He has sharp nails and anger issues, so I would just be cautious around him." He gave me a smile as he tilted his head.

"Alright then... well... what the hell? Like hello? You guys are fucking awesome looking! I want to get to know you guys better!" I exclaimed excitedly as I followed the other three towards some doors that seemed to lead to the main stage.

Monty's POV:

I groaned at the sound of everyone of course having to be right outside my room while I was trying to take a nap. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my messy and dark room. I heard Freddy and Roxy and Chica and... hold on that's not Vanessa. I walked closer to the window, listening to Freddy explain me to someone. They talked a bit more and as their voices started to fade away, I peeked out of the curtains, seeing the other three head for the MainStage with a guy in a security outfit. And can I just say.. GYAT DAYUM.

I've always told the others I want a girl with a big booty, but OH MY DAYS! I shook my head slightly and looked at the ground. Listen, listen... I'm not gay.. but... I gotta get to know this guy. I walked out of my room, jogging towards the others.
"Woah woah woah! Y'all were just gonna walk away without introducing me to our new coworker?" I let out a chuckle as I took the guy's hand in mine, shaking it softly.

He has very soft hands... I like 'em.
"Oh! Monty! This is Y/N, our newest security guard. Y/N, this is Montgomery Gator."
"Aye, It's just Monty, ya' hear?" I looked back down at Y/N

Y/N... Y/N... such a nice name..

I repeated it in my head a few times, still looking into his beautiful (your eye color) eyes. He smiled at me with rosy cheeks and a big smile. I looked at my friends who were giggling and whispering to each other.

Oh... I'm starring.. okokokokokokokokokok. Uhhhhh, com' on Monty, change the subject.
"Well, has Y/N meet sunny, Bonnie and DJMM yet?"
They all said no and shook their heads.
"Well, lets fuckin' go then!"
"Montgomery! Language!"
"Suck my fazballs." Y/N laughed. Like burst out laughing. Almost crying as he covered his mouth with his hands.
I'm fuckin' awesome...

We all walked to the main stage, making out ay up the escalators to get to Bonnie Bowl.
"Ya' know, I do golf." I whispered into Y/N's ear, watching as his face lit up and he let out a loud gasp.
"OH ME GOSH! I LOVE golf! You've got to show me sometime!" Me and him giggled as Freddy cleared his thoart.
"How about you all take Mr. Y/N to the daycare to get Sunny, and then take him to the arcade to DJ Music Man, Bonnie and I will meet you there?"
Roxy, Chica and I started giggling.
"Awwee, alright love birds~" chica giggled as he covered her mouth with her hands.
Freddy rolled his eyes and waved us away with his hand.

As we walked together, Y/N looked up at me.
"Monty, why are you guys all giggling about this?"
Before I could answer, Roxy butted in with a loud laugh.
"Cause Freddy and Bonnie are two of the sappiest mother fuckers here! Ever since those two started touching tips they've been suffocating us with their love. They're away for two seconds and Freddy's all like 'sighhh I truly do miss Bonnie..'." She laughed loudly at her horrible Freddy impression.
I laughed too cause I mean, she was right.

"Touched tips... ok I learned something I really didn't want to today!" Y/N smiled as he continued to walk next to me, Roxy and Chica a little infront of us.
"Alright, so who is Sunny and who is DJ Music Man?"
Y/N asked as he continued to walk to the elevator.
"DJ is like a huge ass man who is our DJ, and Sunny is this your active annoying ass daycare attendant. God he makes me wanna kill myself sometimes."
"Oh.. I'm scared."
He giggled nervously. I placed my hand on his shoulder, pulling my glasses down a bit to look at him.
"Eh don't be.. they ain't as bad as I make 'em out to be." I took off my glasses and placed them on his head, watching as they slid down to his face, resting on the tip of his nose.

Now listen, I'm not gay, but I'm startin' to like the new guy... still not gay though..

Word count: 1365