Girls night

Roxy and Monty bestie duo appreciation.

Y/N'S POV:

When I woke up, Monty was already awake, jus looking at me.
"I was wondering when you'd wake up."
"Have you just been watching me?"
"Uhhhh... yeah.."
I looked down at my watch, it was 11 pm.
"Did you miss your show?"
"Nah.. I was hoping you'd wake up by then and you could come watch, but uhm.. nah. I just can't wake you and you sleep so beautifully."

"You're a fucking creep." I giggled.
"What ever.. anyways, everyone wants to meet up at Bonnie Bowling and play a few rounds of bowling. And word got around and the Fox wants to meet you."
The fox?

"What fox? I thought Roxy was the wolf?"
"No she's a wolf. Anyways you wanna go or not? I hate being locked up in my room all night."
"Fine fine... Let's Go."

We got up, I fixed my hair and we left. We made our way to Bonnie Bowl where everyone was.
"Loving the shirt man." Roxy laughed as she looked at my matching crop top.
"Thanks, you're a real inspiration." I said sarcastically as we both laughed.

Roxy punched Monty's arm.
"Nice score."
He turned to her quickly.
"THERE IS NO WAY YOU POSSIBLY KNOW!"
"Freddy has a really big mouth Monty.
"FREDDY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE."

"I am truly sorry Monty, but I can not lie to my friends."
"I'm gonna dismantle you."
I laughed and looked around, seeing Chica and Bonnie talking to a tall red pirate fox.

(A/N: when I talk ab Glamrock Foxy, im Talking ab this Fan Model:

Alr continuing)

I walked over to them as Monty, Roxy and Freddy all bantered.
"Hey, you're Foxy correct?"
I asked as I came up to him, waving at the tall figure.
"That be me Lassy. And you are the new guard I hear. You are much cuter than I imagined.
I blushed.
"Thank you.." I was going to continue until hearing Roxy and Monty yelling.

I turned to see Roxy on Monty's back as he spun around, hold her legs as they both laughed.
"Monty! Careful! She could fall and be injured!"
"Shut the hell up Freddy." They both said in unison as Monty brought the two of them over to us. They kept pushing each other around and making jokes and being friends.
Bonnie and Freddy were sitting by the small stage and talking and cuddling, while Chica rummaged through the kitchen for snacks, which left me and Foxy alone to talk.

He was loud and talked a lot with a silly pirate accent.
"I stay in the kids cove with the youngsters. I teach 'em how to be a pirate! How ta' have adventures across the great blue sea."
I chuckled at his jokes, which weren't funny since they were mostly him clowning on the large amount of women he's slept with.

"Ya' know laddy, yer quite the keeper.. ya got a boyfriend?"
"Uhm.. well... yes.. actually."
"Ahh, I bet 'cha he ain't nearly as charming and brave and strong as me."
He chuckled, flexing his arms.
"No I... I think he might be.."
Looked away, trying to find something else to talk about, looking over at Monty to see if he would notice my distress.