The amazingly bad news

Yuurrrrrr !!
This is gonna be a short chapter.

Y/N'S POV:

After the stay at my place, me and Monty went back to the pizzeria before opening so we could get ready. He was doing his makeup in the mirror on his stool that was definitely too small for him as I dressed into my uniform, brushing my hair back. I looked over at him before leaving, but he wasn't doing make up anymore. He was looking at the photo of us that I had tucked into the side of his mirror.

I walked over and looked at the photo booth pictures we took. The last one was of us kissing. Wait I didn't put that one up.
"Are you sure you want this photo up? What if some one sees it? Like a kid, or another worker. What if Vanessa sees it!?"
"Hmmm.. I don't care. I proud to be with you, I don't care if people know."
"Oohhh! Baby! Hehe, you might get a sweet surprise for your kind words later my dear." I giggled as I traced a circle on his chest with my finger.

"Oh, do I? Can you give me a hint?" He batter his eyes at me playfully.
"Now that wouldn't make it a surprise, would it?" I sat on his lap, kissing his cheek softly and messing with his long, bright red Mullet (Monty has a mullet I said so).

We both giggled and began kissing. And kissing turned into a make out. And a make out turned into clothes coming off. Until my alarm went off and it was time to start work.
We both groaned as I reluctantly got off of his lap and began walking out the door as I fixed myself up. As I walked off of Monty's room, Freddy was walking out of his at the same time. I jogged a little to catch up to him.
"Hey, Freddy, wait up!" He stopped and looked over his shoulder as I caught up to him and we began walking together.

"Hi superstar! Where is Monty?"
"Still getting ready, he'll be done before showtime."
Freddy nodded and we walked and talked the rest of the way there. When we got to the show stage, Chica and Roxy were already on stage and Bonnie was talking to some of the children.

"I'll see you after the show Papa Bear." I pat his arm softly as I turned and walked over to my post. After a few minutes Monty came into the auditorium, got on stage, and they preformed, and it was awesome.

The day went by slow. Kids being annoying, me and Monty sneaking off to make out, more performances, blah blah blah.
After we closed, I was getting ready to give Monty his surprise when I got a text on my phone from the group chat with me, the crew, and Vanessa.

__________

Vanessa: emergency meeting in the auditorium !!

Freddy (the dad): Is Everything alright?

Vanessa: of course! Just need to have a quick meeting

Roxy-poo: me and Chica Are on our way

Monty❤️❤️❤️: omw

Sunny(my son): Be right there !!!!!

DJ: 👍

__________

Ugh. Of course some shit like this happens when I'm trying to get laid...

Me amd Monty walked the the auditorium, being the last ones there.

"Hi Everyone," Vanessa smiled cheerfully at us as she waved, "so, Fazbear Entertainment has been thinking of opening more locations, but obviously, there's not replicas of all of you, so we, we being the CEO, have decided to do a tour! We're hitting the road!"

"WHAT?"
"NO!"
"ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDIN' ME?"
"Oh my, hooray :D"
"NO! HELL, NO."
"It might be fun.."
"I DONT WANNA :(((("
"Do I have to come?"

Everyone shouted at once as Vanessa tried to calm us down.
"I KNOW! I don't wanna do this either, but we don't have a choice. So Suck it up, y'all are big Boys now. There will be three tour Busses that You will all be separated into."

The dann Fox raised his hand.
"Can I be put in a bus with Mr. Long legs over here?" He smiled as he pointed at me.
"FUCK NO!" Me And Monty shouted in unison.
"I wasn't askin' y'all." He smiled and looked at Vanessa.
"Based on those very negative reactions.. no."
"Damn."

"You habe already been sorted out anyways. Bonnie, Freddy, Roxy, you're one. Monty, Y/N, Chica, Bus Two. And me and the rest of you, DJ, Foxy, And Sunny, will be on bus three.. okay?"
Everyone nodded as Roxy And Chica looked at each other sadly. The poor girls, separated.

But I was with my man, so I'm not sad at all
>:P

Damn... a tour... I do NOT want to do this Bull Shit.

Oh and my mom said she would watch Gregory and Cassie so that covers everything I guess.

Words: 812