First Date

Y/N POV:

We walked over to the three, I met Bonnie, who had an Australian accent. And the DJ, who didn't speak, but was big as hell. Kind of spooky. Don't get me wrong, he seems nice, and he looks really cool. But he's just so fucking big. The guy is almost seven foot. I looked over at Monty, who was intensely starring at Freddy and Bonnie, almost examining them. Roxy and Chica were introducing me to the DJ and Bonnie and we were all making conversation.

After a while, we all moved to the upper arcade, into one of the (what I'm guessing to be) party rooms. We sat in one with DJ chilling on the small steps leading up the tiny pedestal. We were all talking and we even brought in a few couches from the other rooms. Roxy and Chica were cuddling on one, with Freddy and Bonnie right next to them, Freddy's arm around him.

Monty was sitting on the far left side of the couch, his arms stretched across the back rest. I was sitting in between him and Sunny. We were all talking and laughing, until my stomach started rumbling.

MONTY'S POV:

When we walked over to Freddy and Bonnie, I couldn't stop starring at them. I was looking their bodies up and down, looking at their hands and legs, seeing how built they were and strong they actually were. Of course, I'm stronger, but still, look at them. I kept starring, in my own little zone.
Then Roxy tapped my arm and I snapped out of it.

"Monty.. you're starring." Roxy giggled as she walked away with Chica and Y/N.
"Uhh.." I muttered out as I followed behind Freddy and Bonnie.

We were all sitting in a VIP party room, and I was next to Y/N.
His knees were touching mine due to my bad habit of man spreading. His thighs were thick. They made his jeans skin tight, almost looking like they were about to rip. I was starring, hopefully no one bein' able to notice cause of my glasses. I blocked out everyone, I was in my own world just lookin' at Y/N.

I'm still not gay, I just wanna make that clear. But then Y/N curled up in his spot, his arms covering his stomach.
"Oh my god, I'm starving! Is there anywhere to eat around the arcade?"
"Are you kiddin' me? Of course there is! There's El Chip's right outside, or we could go to the bowling alley and get some snacks there."
I pointed out to him.

He got excited, sitting up straight and looking up at me wide eye'd.
"I do like bowling!" He giggled, so we all got up and left, havin' to say good by to the DJ on our way out. Freddy and Bonnie separated from the group, saying they were gonna go back to Rockstar Row and hang out in Freddy's room. Then Sun left, saying he had to clean up the daycare and get ready for tomorrow, or some bullshit I wasn't listening to cause his voice makes me wanna punch him.

I looked at my phone. 2 AM. Which meant 4 more hours of hanging with Y/N.
The four of us (Me, Roxy, Chica and Y/N of course) made our way to the bowling alley, the three of them sitting at the bar while I went to the back and grabbed some tubs of Ice Cream they kept in the freezer. When I walked out, only Y/N was at the bar.
"The hell those two run off to?" I grumbled as I set the ice cream in front of us.
"I don't know, they said it'd be better for us to get to know each other alone."

"So... like a date?"
"Heh, if that's what you want to call it."
I slid my glasses up, they rested on my forhead.
"Of course they could pull some bullshit like that to go scissor under the raceway."

Y/N giggled.
"Monty, can I ask you a question?"
"Shoot."

"Do you sleep with your customers?"

Word count: 674