~I Need You~

!!!!SMUT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
(I listened to Doja Cat's scarlet Album the entire time I made this)

3RD PERSON:

"Please Y/N, I fuckin' need you."
Monty pleaded, grabbing Y/N's arm.
He looked up at him.
"I thought you weren't gay.." He laughed as he twirled into Monty's arms. Monty picked him up and kissed him harshly. Y/N kissed back, Monty slipping his tongue into his mouth. He pinned Y/N to the wall, his hands on either side of his face.

Monty pulled back for a second to give Y/N some air, a long, thick string of saliva connecting their tongues. Monty walked backwards to the pull out bed, laying Y/N on it. Monty aggresivly dragged Y/N towards him, so their hips were touching and Y/N's legs were on either side of him.
"You're so pretty Cher~" Monty growled in Y/N's ear.

Y/N whimpered at the name, closing his eyes softly as he bit his lip.
Monty quickly flipped him over, grabbing his thighs and pulling them up so his face was on the bed and his ass was in the air.
Monty's sharp nails caught onto Y/N's leggings, ripping them, causing a big hole to form in them, exposing Y/N.

"Damn." Monty growled, licking his lips. Monty pushed Y/N down onto his stomach.
"Monty~ gentle please~"
"Of course I'll be gentle... at first."
Monty leaned down, over Y/N's body, kissing his neck and shoulders.
His hands slid up his shirt, peeling it off of him as he kissed down his back. Monty bit and sucked down Y/N's back, kissing and leaving purple marks down his body.

Monty moved down to Y/N's ripped leggings. He kissed above his tail bone, then moved down to Y/N's ass. He licked his entrance, continuing to lick and eventually sliding his tongue through the tight ring of muscle. His tongue slid in and out of Y/N, his soft moans and whimpers filling Monty's ears.

After a minute, Monty pulled his tongue out, sliding one of his fingers inside of Y/N.
Y/N dug his face into a pillow. His cheeks burning, and his eyes watering. Monty slid a second finger inside of him.
"Monty~ Mmm~ gentle I said!"
"Well I've gots ta' get you ready for me~"
Monty slid a third finger in, earning a loud groan out of Y/N.
"Monty~ just fucking put it in me already~"
Monty chuckled as his fingers moved and curled to stretch Y/N out.
"Yer so impatient Cher~ Just let me do what I need to do, yeah?"
"I'm ready, just do it~" he complained.

"Alright, okay, fine. You win."
Y/N buried his face further into the pillow, his back slightly arching as Monty pulled his pants off, tossing them off the bed. He stroked himself softly as he lined himself up with Y/N.
I spit on his hand, lubing himself up as he continued to stroke himself.

"Ya' ready darling?" Monty's bright red eyes glowing behind his purple sunglasses.
"I.. Yes..."
Monty chuckled loudly, slowly pushing his tip into Y/N. A small whimper came from Y/N as he looked up at Monty from over his shoulder.
"Just put it all the way in me.."
"Are ya sure?"
"Yes Monty.. j-just do it.."
Monty smiled as he slowly pushed himself all the way into Y/N.

Me moaned and groaned into his pillow, his hands clutching the bed sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. The gator slowly pulled out of him, the head of his member still inside of Y/N.

He continues to slowly thrust in and out of Y/N allowing him to adjust to Monty's size.
"Ahh~ Monty~ Mhmph~  F-faster~"
"Are ya' sure?"
"Yes dammit! Faster please~"
"Heheh, okay darlin~ whatever you want Cher."

Monty grabbed the sides of Y/N's waist, thrusting faster as Y/N moaned louder.
Monty thrusted faster, and harder, with every thrust.
"Oh godddd yesss~ Monty~ nghhh~"
Monty continues to thrust, low groans escaping his throat.

"Ohhh fuck~ I- I'm gonna cum~"
Y/N whined as he looked up at Monty from over his shoulder.
Monty chuckled as he leaned forward, wrapping one of his hands around Y/N's neck, lifting him up so his back was against Monty's chest.
"Do it baby~ do it~"
Y/N shuddered under Monty, his hole tightening as he shot thick ropes from his member onto the mattress.